Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
+13
Pierce Von
Saron
Shur'tugal
Ronan
Wing Rider
Argon
Tyler
MohawkWolf
Sadan
Mare
Mayxa
Illutari
Mika
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Grazing fields - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:19 pm

...........Library

I stepped into the bright light and closed the door behind me looking over at the two girls. I don't think I had ever met the blue eyed one before. I leaned against the wall in the shadows for a moment and watched.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Mika watched the horses frisking around. She smiled as Koda calmly walked in among the group and with one look calmed most of them down. Cept for the fiery chestnut. Mika was reconsidering whether they would be able to calm that one down for cattle work. It seemed very spirited. But man was she a beauty. The question was whether she had brains. She saw Tyler staring at the horses in awe and great interest. "See one you would like to gentle for ranch work?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:33 pm

"That one" She said without the slightest hesitation. The chestnut was perfect. Her White blaze was laced with blue and her socks came up to her knees. She was nearly fire coloured with an personality to match. She was the one.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Mika raised an eyebrow. "You sure you want that one? She is gonna be alot of work." But she saw how eager Tyler was for the horse. "Ok..but she must be trained how to be calm around cattle and livestock. Can you train her to do that as well as training her to be ridden?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:40 pm

I listned from afar, something I was all to good at. I then walked up closer to the fence and leaned up against it and folded my arms and put one foot behind me on the fence. "I think she can do it" I looked sweetly at her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Mika saw Jarlon walk up out of the corner of her eye. She heard him cast his vote of confidence but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm

"Yes ma'm" She said quietly sliding under the fence and walking towards her horse. The chestnut Snorted wildly and her Gray nose quivered. "Shh-shh" She said gentilly. "Its ok Girl." She said reaching out her hand. The filly gave a grateful nicker and walked towards her. She felt Mika's Surpised Gaze on her back. she had a way with horses. "Come now" She said calmly. The horse reached her and Ty put her hand on her fly bitten whithers. she stroked down her legs and side. "Good girl...Now what should I call you?" She thought for a moment. "Zip." It was clasic and old but Strong and showed her personality. It was short and sweet and it fit her.

(Be back in an hour and a half!!! Sorry!!!)
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Still in the spot I was in, without even looking behind me I grinned "See!" I nodded
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Mika watched with calm eyes but she was pleased with the girl's way with horses. That made two people in the village that could gentle horses. Mika being one. She winked slightly at Jarlon before quietly sliding through the fence and making her way over to the palimino mother and colt. As she got closer to them she turned around and sat down. Within a few minutes the curious colt came snuffling his way over. She barely contained a laugh as he tickled the back of her neck with his whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 pm

I finally turned and put my elbows on the fence and watched as Mika played with the strong looking colt.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:54 pm

-------------> From the Library

Rhea wandered over to Jarlon and sat on the fence as she too watched Mika play with a colt.
"How are you?" Rhea asked, "Get anything from that book?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:55 pm

"huh? Oh ya, no not a whole lot. It is a very old language. It talked about cloaked strangers and a few other things."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Rhea looked and him and smiled, Repeating her first question,
"And, How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 pm

With a laugh I replied "Sorry, I'm fine, still a little chilled i think from that rain last night. How are you?" I turned to direct my attention to her
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:05 pm

"Im fine," Rhea smiled, "A little tired, Its hard to sleep through weather like that,"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:10 pm

"No kidding, specially when you aren't in your own home! But then again I didn't sleep"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Rhea laughed , "I might as well not have either, It didn't do me much good," Rhea started swinging her legs, "THe weather didn't help and when I did fall asleep I was woken by two people talking," Rhea laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:18 pm

"Sorry, was it me?" I blushed
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:20 pm

"Ya it was," Rhea said, rolling her eyes and then she playfully punched Jarlon in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:22 pm

I playfully fell to the side and stumbled "I didn't think we were talking that loud" I grinned I then looked out over the pasture again "What do you think of these guys?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Rhea laughed as Jarlon 'Stumbled'.
"Im a reasonably light sleeper," Rhea explained, When Jarlon asked the next question, Rhea looked out to the Horses and smiled, "I don't know much about horses," Rhea confessed "but, When their trained properly they should be pretty good,"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:26 pm

"Ya I don'tk now a whole lot either, don't feel bad. Ironic how we were put into a farming village isn't it" I looked up at her with a pacilure look
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:31 pm

"Probably better that way," Rhea blushed a little and the way he looked at her and Rhea looked in his eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 pm

"What are you thinking?" I placed my chind on my upper arm
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Rhea smiled as she watched Jarlon, only when the question sunk in did she blush.
"I was thinking about how I haven't known you for a very long time but you're already the person I trust most in this world,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next