HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Grazing fields - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 pm

I leaned against the fence a little harder. "I'm sorry to hear that" What else was I supposed to say to that, come one now. I sighed and turned around leaning against the fence and looking at the sky and passing clouds overhead.

View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:53 pm

She winced and turned away. No one could ever change what happened to her brother or horse. She made everyone uncomfortable. She was sorry She mentioned it. Ty Brushed out Zip's Matted mane gentilly with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:54 pm

"Beautiful day isn't it" I sighed gently making animals out of clouds in my head. I laughed to myself slightly

View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:56 pm

"Yeah it it" I said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:57 pm

"do you ever just stare at the sky....and make animals out of the clouds" I said imberessed

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:19 pm

(jumping back to when Tyler wasn't there...)

"Connect the dots if hard when it doesn't have the numbers. Life's cruel like that, I figured life was more like a Jigsaw puzzle rather then a baseball game though, Guess and Connect the Dots works too though," Rhea laughed and then watched the horses, sitting back as Tyler and Jarlon spoke.

(Okay...back to what you guys were doing)

Last edited by Mayxa on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Rhea finally said something as she got bored of staying back and watching,
"I did when I was little, I spent alot of time alone outside and I would just lie down anywhere, usually somewhere cool and just stare out the clouds and make all sorts of things out them," Rhea smiled, her voice sound peaceful and Rhea was relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:22 am

(BVack to when tyler WAS there and Is there lol)

"Actually Yeah!" I said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 am

Glad she opened a little and giggled I looked back up at the sky "Like that one..." I pointed at it "what does that one look like?"

View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:34 am

"Hmmmm... Not sure! Kinda...mAybe...Hmmm... You decide" She said opening up a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 am

"Oh come on now...what do you see." I said again playfully. "I see a rabbit, how about that one" I pointed getting a little bit closer so she could see better where I was pointing "Next to the one that looks like a tree or balloon"

View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:42 am

"Deffinatly a tree" I said with a smile. "And your right it does look like a rabbit! Oh and that one" I said pointing at a pointy one "Looks like a sword."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:45 am

"haha, no way more like a dagger" I joked making it seem smaller than it really was. I layed down in the grass to get a better look and then looked up at her with the scar on my lip twitching a bit. "Ok, that one....looks like a.....oh that's hard....a stag"

View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:08 am

"Either that or an elk" I joked Flopping down next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 am

I cocked my head in a goofy manner "ok, Elk" I agreed and layed there in silence for a moment just thinking.

View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:15 am

I laughed slightly and watched him as he turned away slightly, thinking. I sighed slightly. ~I wonder where bardon is?~ I Asked my great white bear. ~I believe he just got to the library....~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 am

"so how are you liking Cahoon" I asked running the grass between my fingers.

View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:19 am

"ITs great" I said quietly. "Could use some work, but its great." I smiled slightly.

(g2g to a movie....be back soon then we can finish the convo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:08 pm

-------------Library

Bardon walked out to the fields with Tunani, his shirt tied to his waist. He stretched and grabbed an apple from his shirt pocket, munching it. He spotted Tyler and Jarlon laying in the fields, talking, and smiled. He bit into the apple again and picked a flower, big and purple. He stuck it behind his ear and chuckled.
"Tyler will be excited to see me." He told himself. Once he got within 5 feet of them, he sat down in the grass and ate his apple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 pm

((oye chihuahua. i just got told i wont be on the computer much (thanks to my mom) so today is the last day i will be on CONSTINTLY. So.....somehow....Bardon will be in-n-out of here. Like...he'll be with Tyler one moment, and somewhere else the next. Get what I mean? Sooo....yeah....I'll have like an hour a day which flippin sucks. So...i wish I could get on on my phone....soo yeah. I'll be on the rest of the day. Laterz...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Ty Saw Bardon sitting the grass. She sat up and motioned for him to come sit with her. She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:13 pm

-----------Blacksmith Shop--------->

Mika walked softly out of the forest. She saw the paint grazing off by herself. Mika walked over to the fence and leaned against it watching. She watched as the paint moved, how she reacted. Everything was being stored in her memory for later. She knew the paint would be a little more difficult. She was a stubborn if not spirited horse. Unlike Zip she didn't try and run, instead her's was a passive, "Make me do it" temperament. One that could be just as frustrating. Mika sighed slightly and watched while chewing on a piece of grass. She saw Tyler walk up and smiled at her.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Bardon smiled back at Tyler and walked over to her, tossing his apple core and sittin down next to her. He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.
"How are you, my love?" He asked her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 pm

"Good" I said with a smile, a little embarassed at his seemingly competitive nature towards Jarl.

"You wanna go work on that paint mare?" I asked sitting up. I knew that Mika and I could no dout break that high strung mare eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Tyler rubbed her arm with his hand.
"Go and help her. I'll stay here and watch." He told her, releasing her. He sat back, putting his hands behind him and leaning back. He watched as Ardeo stomped his foot in his stall. Bardon chuckled and let him out, letting him freely graze where he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: