HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Grazing fields - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:09 pm

'damn' Mika swore under her breath. She sighed "well keep it as still as possible for now. I am afraid you will be seeing alot more of Jarlon than you want" she had to chuckle at the irony. Jarlon was the only one that seemed to have medical knowledge. "Ok lets get you over to the shade." She gently helped him over. ~Whisper, you and Tunani stay with Bardon~ "Bardon..stay sitting down..you may go into shock...one of the cats will come get me if you do, but I have to get that horse. There are predators out there that will love a meal like him. I'll be right back ok?" Whisper gently rested her large head on his leg and looked adoringly up at him. Mika then scampered over to where Koda was grazing. "Come on girl, lets go get that frisky stud." She hopped onto her back and started her in a canter. Then she turned and cantered towards the fence. Koda didn't hesitate and gracefully lifted her legs. Mika then continued at a canter out to where Ardeo had run off.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Bardon nodded and sighed, letting his head fall back slowly. He felt Whisper lay down on his leg and smiled.
~Hey why don't you keep up a conver...sation with Whisper?~ He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Whisper looked at the big lion with eyes and back at Bardon.

(Meanwhile)

Mika cantered out to the outskirts. She saw Ardeo and smiled slightly. He saw her and took off at a canter. Mika shook her head and urged Koda on. Koda jumped at the chance. They took off like a shot and soon caught up with the big black horse. Mika slowly reached out as the two horses were galloping side by side and grabbed the rope. Then slowly sitting back the horses slowed down. Mika turned them and started trotting back to the grazing fields and paddocks.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:29 pm

From wherever Dani was before xP --->

Danielle hadn't found anyone around the village so she figured they'd all gone to Cahoon to do something or other. She'd been gone for a while, getting carried away as she went deeper into the forest. The scars were mostly better now, no need of bandages, thanks to Jarlon. She saw Bardon sitting under a tree, looking a little battered and walked up to him, standing behind the tree and peering down at him. "What happened?" she asked as she saw the arm splayed at an odd angle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Tyler Sat down nex to Her companion. "I'm Sorry Bar... I never should have-... Never should ha-" She looked at him with sorrow in her eyes. "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Tyler Cowered at the tall Figure. ~Who is she~ She whimpered at kemper. ~I dont kno-~ There was a huge rustling in the padock and Zip was nieghing loudly. She reared and kicked at the fence in the direction of the figure. ~She's trying to protect you.~ Kemper said in amazment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Mika rode in and saw the commotion. +Hush Zip+ She said to the young horse. She dismounted still holding the two horses. "Tyler..meet Danielle she is Vandecarian" Mika said a little distracted as Ardeo tossed his head. +Hey! Cut it out+ He looked at her guilty and calmed slightly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Bardon looked at Danielle from where he was laying down.
"Just broke my arm." He said, sitting up.
He looked at Tyler.
"Ty, what do you mean? You never should have what?" He asked her, unsure of what she meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 pm

"Hello" She said still cowering next to bardon. She noticed Zip Quiet substancially. "I'm sorry for being so rude... I'm just not ready for that kind of step."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Bardon looked at her confused.
"Danielle, can I talk to Tyler for a minute, alone?" He asked politly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Mika put Ardeo in another paddock and Koda back with the mares. "Ok got him back" Mika winked at Bardon. "How you doing? Feeling weak? Hot? Cold? Dizzy?" Mika asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:42 pm

"Hi, Tyler." she said, giving her a polite smile, a little amused that she seemed scared of her. "Yeah, sure." she said, leaving them and going over to the horses, watching them run around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Bardon shook his head.
"I'm fine." He said, almost flat.
"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Mika noticed that Bardon wanted a little time alone with Tyler. "Um I'll go get Jarlon for that arm" she said and disappeared towards the paddocks

---------Paddocks--->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Tyler felt Akward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Bardon looked at her from the way they were both sitting.
"Tyler, what's wrong? What were you saying and stopped mid sentince?" He asked softly and calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:47 pm

She let out a big breath and leaned on his good shoulder. "I dont know"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:19 pm

He let her lean on his left shoulder and put his arm around her, wincing at his right arm.
"You said, 'I never should have...' Should have what?" He asked calmly, kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:57 pm

-----------Paddocks------>

Mika put on her serious mask once more and quietly walked over to Bardon. "How's the arm? I brought Jarlon" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 pm

I walked up beside bardon with a smile on my face. "lets see that arm...what did you do?"

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 am

Bardon looked up at Jarlon.
'Oh no!' He gulped and felt himself go white.
"I got kicked by Ardeo and he broke my arm." He winced.
"I don't know how bad it is, so I kept it in this sling for now." He said, trying to stand.
'Wonderful, this'll hurt like hell.' He grumbled in his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 am

"No, no" I said putting a hand on his shoulder "Don't get up, you are best sitting down. I'm sure you are feeling a we bit light headed" I smiled softly. "Would you like me to remove the sling or would you like to?" I asked not wanting to put him into more pain than he was already in.

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 am

Bardon bit his lip as he sat down.
"Um...you'll have to remove it. I'll probably break my arm worse if I try removing it." He joked, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 am

"Well, lets not jump to conclusions shall we" I smiled "The human bone is an amazing thing-not all that easy to break" I gently untied the make shift sling that wasn't doing much but as long as it was helping him physcologicly. After I untied it I lowered his arm to his leg and folded out the sling without actually pulling it out from underneath. I pulled off my dagger sheath and laid aside the dagger itself, away from Bardon's reach just in case I put him into just a little to much pain. I handed him the leather sheath "Bite down on that" As he took it I ran my index finger and thumb along either side of his arm. Starting at his shoulder working my way down his arm with persistant pressure. I got just past his elbow when I felt something strange. I moved back up and did it again, after a few times I smiled. "Here" I said putting my index finger and middle finger in his hand "Squeeze as hard as you can" He had a good grip, almost to good. I removed my throbbing fingers and squeezed his arm again. "looks like you chipped the bad boy. Not much you can do about that. It's like a bruised muscle that turnes black, blue and yellow. Just rest it and after a few days start using it lightly. But to remind you not to use it i'm going to sling it up. That will also help remind your body that it needs blood flow. Without the use of an arm alot of times you will get blood clots. This will help prevent it." I looked down at the sling. "Bite down on that again." I pulled out the sling and folded it a couple of times and tied a knot on one end to hold the loose ends together. I placed the sling under his arm, the elbow into the knoted end. I then leaned forward and pulled the other loose ends over his neck checking often to make sure it was even. Adjusting it a few times I could feel him tense up with pain. Finally his hand was just a little below his heart but still at an angle. I leaned over him and tied the loose ends together. Stepping back I patted him on the shoulder. "For today leave it like that. Give it some rest and leave that horse along. You'll be pretty much useless the next couple of days"

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 am

Bardon did everything Jarlon said, biting down on the leather sheath when there was pain and moving when he needed to. When Jarlon had finished, Bardon let out a sigh of relief. He nodded while listening to Jarlon.
"Ok. I will. Thanks." He said, standing up with Jarlon's help.
"Well, if you don't have anything to do...is it alright if I talk to you? We can either stay here or walk." He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: