Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
+13
Pierce Von
Saron
Shur'tugal
Ronan
Wing Rider
Argon
Tyler
MohawkWolf
Sadan
Mare
Mayxa
Illutari
Mika
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Grazing fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Laya watched Jarlon and Sadan talking, but said nothing herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Mika returned his nod but nothing else. Whisper emerged from the grass and extended her nose to sniff the white tiger.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Imatari turned her head out and twitched her lip a little. She was still a bit taller than the mountain lion. Her bright eyes blinked at her as she sniffed her cheek. I wasn't sure of what to think of the gal that just popped up. She was quiet, strangely quiet. "Hello, I'm Jarlon, we were just passing by."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:33 pm

"Mika..." she said simply "From where?" she asked bluntly and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Not feeling welcomed at all he turned his head to her. "From that way...which I guess is the way we are going again....Come on Rhea" I turned around "I don't believe we are welcomed here" I protested
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Mika blinked slightly. "So there is another village?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Rhea turned to see the girl named 'Mika' for the first time,
"Yes," She answered
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Mika looked over at Rhea. "Do you live there? Or was it abandoned to?" She watched Jarlon out of the corner of her eye. She was a little disappointed. He scared off to easily. She shrugged to herself and turned back to Rhea.

Last edited by Mika on Wed May 27, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:38 pm

"Also abandoned," Rhea sighed holding one finger up to Jarlon for him to wait a little while.

Last edited by Mayxa on Wed May 27, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:38 pm

"It was abandoned when we got there...besides a butt load of rats." I grumbled still not happy with t he way he was treated. Imatari began to feel his discomfort
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:40 pm

"I'm going to the Library, bye!" Laya said. ~Come on Zeke~ she called to him.
------>Library
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Mika looked back at Jarlon. "She can't take care of those?" she asked pointing to the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:42 pm

"She could yes...we have only been here for a day...besides exploring and sleeping we haven't done much. Haven't decided if I will be staying here or not. But I believe Imatari and I are done traveling for a while. Time to settle down. So perhaps I will put her to work, however we just had someone come through with an owl, I spose he would enjoy the hunt greatly." I said bluntly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:47 pm

From what I understood Rhea wasn't ready to go yet, and for some strange reason I felt like taking her under my wing. Not something I had done in a long time. I walked up next to her and got really close to her, enough to where I could smell her and she could smell me. I pushed my nose into her hair. "I'm going to go wait over there, let me know when you are ready, i'm here if you need me" I nudged her hoping she knew what i meant. Imatari snarled softly and followed me over to the edge of the hill where i looked over the forest where I thought I saw something large move through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Mika raised an eyebrow. She heard some spirit in his voice. She liked that. She stepped forward and offered her hand. "As I said I am Mika..this is Whisper. And I would talk to your tiger before putting her to work. Cat's are unpredictable that way" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Rhea frowned at the sour way they were both acting, although Rhea also didn't feel particularly wecome either.
"Wait? Abandoned too? So your also travellers, this isn't your village?" Rhea asked Mika
Rhea nodded slowly as Jarlon left her side, the way he acted around her made her calmer and at home.

Last edited by Mayxa on Wed May 27, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Mika was shocked when he walked away with out taking her hand. 'Well fine!' she thought disgusted. She looked back at Rhea. "Yes...we just came in yesterday. One of us already moved on. We are still deciding whether to stay"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Rhea looked back at Jarlon before smiling kindly at Mika,
"Us too," Rhea laughed, "We could be neighbours,"
Rhea wasn't sure how Mika would react without Jarlon pushing her buttons, What Mika was really like...
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Mika's "hackles" lowered as soon as Jarlon went off a ways. She looked back at Rhea. She seemed nice. "Yes we might be" she said cautiously. She looked down at the fox. "He's cute" she smiled slightly. She squatted down. "What's his name?" Whisper wandered over and stretched out a nose to sniff him.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Rhea laughed, Mika didn't seem so mad anymore,
"His name is Zaric,"
Zaric cautiously sniffed Mika's hand before licking it a little,
~She seems nice~ Zaric thought to Rhea.
"He likes you," Rhea laughed
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:13 pm

"Hi Zaric" she said softly. She smiled when the fox licked her hand. She loved animals...all animals. She gently reached her hand and softly petted the small fox. "How old is he?" Whisper came and sniffed him before giving him a big lick on the face. ~He is so cute~ Whisper giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:18 pm

"He's about 6 months old," Rhea said, smiling, it was good to see Mika's softer side.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Mika nodded. "So what's the other village like? Besides having lots of rats?" she chuckled as she stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:20 pm

"It's pretty bad, falling apart, plants growing on the buildings, the roofs are full of holes," Rhea shrugged, "What about this place, falling apart too?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Mika frowned at the condition of the other village. "ya..not rats though...but ya there is alot of corrosion. The dock will have to be completely rebuilt and the barn needs to be gutted and rebuilt. The one building that seems untouched is the library" she sighed thinking of all those books and not being able to read a single one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next