HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Grazing fields - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:50 am

"Well....sure....do you feel steady enough to walk, if not we can just stay here"

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:54 pm

"Yeah I'm fine." He grunted, accepting Jarlon's help up. He began walking to the fence, Jarlon following, and leaned against it.
"I wanted to talk to you about....about..." He stammered. He let his head hang and sigh. He wasn't sure if he was ready to help another village.
"About my help in Vandecar." He almost lied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 pm

"I don't expect you to do much with a bruised bone you know" I chuckled "don't worry about it"

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Bardon smiled.
"I know. But I mean...in the past too...I am very sorry I didn't do much around the place....I never knew where to start...." He said slowly.
"I want to help when my arm heals though." He blurted out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 pm

A little confused by how he suddenly turned his attitude I decided to just let it sink in. "Sure this isn't the pain talking?" Or not...I laughed at myself. "Well we'd love to have your help."

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Bardon chuckled.
"Well, I have been thinking about what you've said to me and what everyone has told me, and I do need to help with preparing for winter. Some of these shacks were some people will be staying are full of holy roofs." He laughed at those last two words, they were almost childish.
"I...was...going to ask you're permission to move here.....but...." He swallowed hard.
"Tyler doesn't want me this close....yet..." He almost regretted telling Jarlon this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Danielle had been listening absently to their conversation, only mildly interested. She spoke up then, "So, you're staying? You're sure?" she said and gave him and amused smile, "We don't want more drama with you and Jarlon having a deathmatch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Bardon turned when he heard Danielle beside him and smiled.
"Haha no I'm not going to have anymore death matches with him. I'll stay." He said to Danielle, watching the horses run.
"I am afraid that I have hurt Ty some how, and she doesn't want me to be close yet. So I am staying in Vandecar." He told them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

She leaned her forearms on the fence, watching the horses play with each other. She turned to look at him for a second, assessing his mood and expression, "She'll come around soon, I'm sure. Just don't push it, that'll get you an ex." she said, turning back to the horses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 pm

"Yeah I know." He replyed back, some softness in his voice. The wind blew his hair back as he turned back to watch Ardeo and Metta play with Zip and Koda. He smiled and leaned on his good arm.
"Man this arm is going to be a pain to not be able to use." He said, trying hard not to lean on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 pm

"Bardon" I said as he turned back to face me "I don't want you staying in Vandecar only because Tyler doesn't want you to close, then running off the next chance you get. I need someone I can rely on, not rely on running away as soon as I turn around." I then turned to Danielle and smiled at her comment "it's not a deathmatch when it's one sided" I raised and eyebrow and chuckled

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Bardon looked at Jarlon surprised.
"That's not the only reason. The other reason, is because I feel I haven't done anything in either village. Even when I don't live in Cahoon. But then this damn horse accident got me and now I can't do hardly anything." He sighed hard.
"I'm not running. Not anymore." He mumbled to himself, hoping they didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:42 pm

"Glad to hear it" I slapped him on the back giving him a good jolt back into reality. "Speaking of we need to head back to our own village tonight. The crops need harvested so they can start their 2nd cycle before we need to till and start the fall harvest. I'd also like to get a second feild going so we can possible start rotating." I got a little bit more serious.

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Bardon nodded and smiled when Jarlon accepted him back.
"I'll be glad to help any way I can." He told his leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm

"We're going to need everyone to get it together then, since we'll have a little extra work because Bardon is unable to work." she said and paused, thinking, "Is there anything he can do with one broken arm?" she asked Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm

"Well then get your good byes said, we'll leave your horse here for now, till we have paddocks built up" I shifted feet. "I have a few people I need to say goodbye to myself...but first" I said squeezing through the fence "I want to say hi to this fella been wanting to all day." I grinned getting down a little lower and then sitting in the grass like mika did. Right away the little curiouse palamino colt came trotting up. Investigating him closer he looked more like a cramello. With his lips he nuzzled my face and rubbed them along my cheek, eyebrow and through my hair. He struck at my leg and barely missed. "Easy buddy" I grinned from ear to ear as he braned around me with his head high in the air and tail straight up.

View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 pm

(before he went into the pasture)

"Most certainly, he can pluck corn, plant seeds, open damns in the morning, feed chickens, collect eggs, lots he can do" I winked "I have a few things I need to discuss with the Cahoon leader for the winter...we'll see what we can get accomplished. Otherwise this winter might be very hard"

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Bardon laughed as Jarlon gave him the list.
"Sounds like so much fun!" He said, kind of sarcastically.
Then he listened to Jarlon say Ardeo would stay here, and so would Metta.
'Well, this'll be fun. Gotta get back to Vandecar on foot. Oye.' Bardon thought to himself, letting his head hang.
"Great now I gotta go back on foot. This'll be fun...." He mumbled, not sure where Ty went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 pm

"It's not that far away, lazy." she teased, "I don't even have a horse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm

"None of us do" I laughed at his lazyness and then smirked at Danielle and thought 'boy heres to a good start, so much for not taking the easy way out'

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:10 pm

She smiled back at him in a way that said, 'looks like we still got some work to do with him.' She hopped the fence into the pasture but just leaned her back against it, staying toward the edge. After all, it'd been quite a while since she had been around horses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:15 pm

As the little guy pranced infront of my eyes I saw Danielle jump the fence and lean against it. There was something about her, confidence, strength, such emotional beauty. I wanted to slap myself in the face for even thinking like that but that would have been to obvious. Instead the colt did just that for me, He came up behind me and headbutted me as hard as he possibly could throwing me forward and rolling over. As I rolled back up on my side I got on my knees and hands and snorted at the colt. who playfully in return reared up at me and winnied. I raised an eyebrow and morphed into a little black colt a wee bit bigger than him. I reared in return.

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Bardon laughed.
"Hey I am a bit lazy, k?" He joked around, staying on his side of the fence.
"Well, Ardeo is mine, but Metta was Sloan's. Anyone can have her now." Bardon said, thinking about the grulla mare. He watched Danielle as she moved through the fence onto the other side with such grace.
'God I'm with Tyler!' He yelled at himself in his head.
~Boy, you'd better watch what you're doing!~ Tunani growled at him.
~I know.~ He grumbled. He did feel in love with Ty, but she wasn't. He sighed and picked up the purple flower that was on the ground, the same one that was in Tyler's hair. It must have fallen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 pm

She laughed as the colt tumbled Jarlon, watching the little playfight as Jarlon morphed into another colt. It was strange, to say the least... to see him as a colt but she guessed it was just a part of the whole 'touch the amulet, get magical powers' thing. She snorted internally, this village was so weird sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Bardon laughed at Jarlon.
"Hey, atleast he wont get hurt, unlike me." He joked at Danielle, watching as Jarlon the colt ran with the other colt. It was pretty funny to watch, until he realized his eyes were on the back on Danielle's head.
~Bardon....~
Bardon closed his eyes and shook his head, looking down at the ground.
~I'm gunna get myself in trouble.~
~Yes you are, and even if you weren't with Tyler, Danielle hates your guts and she would never accept you.~ Tunani crossed his front legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: