HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Grazing fields - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:05 pm

"Well, we need fruit for jam and jelly and I'm sure the cows will provide some milk for cheese." she said thoughtfully, looking back up at the sky but looking back at his face every so often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 pm

With a smile still spread across my face "Sounds like you might make a good farmer after all" I chuckled no watching her face as she looked at the sky "I found a chokecherry bush just outside of the house I'd like to make my own."

View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 pm

"Ha, maybe so." she replied, smiling. 'Who knew?' she thought. "Well there's the fruit, do you know how to make jam?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:12 pm

"Most certainly do!" I smiled "Easy as pie.....man i'm really making myself hungry" I put a free hand on my stomach as Alec pranced along my arm

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 pm

(back in the tall grass)

Mika nodded and smiled up at him. "Sounds good. How many cows should we keep for the first tame generation? We have 3 heifers, one bull calf and one unknown calf that was just born this morning." She smiled slightly. "I would like to have one for meat for Cahoon, but if we combine we will probably need..two for the winter meat? We could always just go out and hunt two strong young bulls.."

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 pm

"Ya I would probebly just keep the cattle for yourself for now, I can go out and hunt a few with Imatari and bring them back." I said running my hand along her face. All i could do was smile

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 pm

"Oh I Whisper and I wouldn't miss a hunt for anything" she smiled. She felt his hand along her face and turned her head into it slightly. She then gently reached up and traced his jawline with a finger tip.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 pm

I had never felt love before, but the way my heart was beating this had to be something like it. Who knows. I shifted my eyes and tried to look through the grass stems but nothing was out there. nothing but the two of us. I looked around and bent down and kissed her

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Mika smiled as he bent down towards her. She closed her eyes as their lips met and they kissed. Her hand gently went to the back of his neck as she pulled him a little closer. Then suddenly she got a slightly mischievous smile in between kissing. She gently but firmly pulled her hand on his neck and before he knew it he was on his back in the grass. She laughed softly at his expression and flipped over onto her stomach before crawling over to him again. She grinned and flipped her hair out of the way before kissing him again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:59 pm

((back to where Danielle and Bardon were fighting lol))

Bardon rolled his eyes and laid back, watching the sun set.

After a while he sat up and stood with the help of Tunani.
"I'm gunna head back and go to sleep." He told them, turning towards Vandecar.

------------Rhea's house

((Gunna skip the whole forest trip lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:41 am

I was enjoying the kiss and didn't notice her pull from my neck. Before I knew it I was on my back. "Oh thank you, was getting uncomfortable anyway, you are so swe..." I was stopped mid word when she came in for another kiss. I opened my eyes and looked into hers. Her hair hanging over one shoulder. "I should be getting the others back to Vandecar." I sighed not wanting to leave her side. Wait a minute. I was independent she was independent, what was I thinking. Neither of us needed this.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 am

Mika sighed but nodded. "And I need to tend to Cahoon" she said softly. With that she gently touched the side of her head with his and closed her eyes before lifting it again and brushing her lips against his without kissing him and then rolling away and somehow disappearing into the grasses with Whisper. Once she was out of sight she turned and watched him go.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 am

I closed my eyes as her head rested against mine. Oh how I wished I could hear what she was thinking. I felt as she moved away and I thought for a moment she was leaving, I was wrong. She brushed her lips against mine and I took in her breath as my own. I sat up and watched her disappear. I myself got up and pulled a piece of grass and pealed it as I walked towards Danielle. I looked up and almost did a little skip. Life was great

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:39 am

-------------Rhea's house

Bardon and Tunani walked up to the fields and pastures, watching the horses and cattle graze peacefully. He looked around, not seeing Jarlon or Mika anywhere. He thought he saw Whisper and Imatari, but it was just some flowers and straw in the grass. He sighed and plopped down in the middle of a patch of yellow flowers, looking around in the trees around him for Tyler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:12 am

.................fields of vandecar

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:16 am

((i'll follow lol))

Bardon got up, seeing Jarlon, and followed him back to Vandecar, only to the fields to began harvest.

-----------Vandecar fields
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:59 am

---> Fields
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Mika smiled as she watched Jarlon walk off with a smile on his face. She then got up and went to the trading post to work on it. If they could get a working market going perhaps they could bring in a traveling merchant.

--------Trading Post-->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:37 am

Ronan and Tasha came to the outskirts of Cahoon. ~Well this is a new town...hmm I seem to remember stories of a town in this area, but it was supposed to be huge and prosperous. This almost looks like it is falling apart..~ He said to Tasha ~Well no one has been able to find it till now...perhaps the village disappeared and this is the second wave of settlers?~ ~Perhaps..well lets see shall we?~ He saw the sun going down and decided to make camp right outside the town.

---------Outside Buildings--------->
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 am

----------Library-------->

Mika had gone out into the grazing fields to look around. Saron had needed to go back to Vandecar on some business and she had told him she would be along shortly. She quietly stroked Whisper and looked out over the snow covered hills of the grazing fields. She thought she saw a black speck on the horizon and she watched it carefully as it grew larger. She placed a hand on one of her hidden knives and waited.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:33 pm

After a while Mika noticed Zirean coming up a nearby hill with her horse Mithous.

Grazing fields - Page 16 29poj6qGrazing fields - Page 16 Nd945lGrazing fields - Page 16 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

She relaxed as she noticed it was just her friend. And she waited for her to catch up.

Grazing fields - Page 16 29poj6qGrazing fields - Page 16 Nd945lGrazing fields - Page 16 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm

(um..I'm sorry I'm confused lol, Mika has never met Zirean before lol we post from our own characters perspective and then the other person posts from their characters Wink so like you would have Zirean riding over the hill for the first time, she hasn't been to this village before Wink She has to meet everyone Very Happy So you would post what she is thinking, how she feels about coming to this place, maybe talking with her horse about stopping soon for shelter?)

Mika saw the black horse come to a stop and watched it suspiciously. She noticed it was a woman riding it but she was still nervous. "What brings you to this place?" she asked cautiously

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:38 am

(ok i got confused. I guess i got it wong then.)Zirean said to Mithous ~do you want to stop for a rest?~ Mithous nodded his head from being tired. Mithous said ~Maybe we should look over that hill~ So together they went up the hill and they noticed a person in the distance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:02 am

The snow was begging to melt away with the warming weather. every day seemed to be warmer than the previous. I stopped and the scar on my lip was quivered when I saw a stranger in the distance. I stopped and watched
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: