Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
+13
Pierce Von
Saron
Shur'tugal
Ronan
Wing Rider
Argon
Tyler
MohawkWolf
Sadan
Mare
Mayxa
Illutari
Mika
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Grazing fields - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:00 pm

As Zirean and Mithous approached this stranger they grew nervous. She noticed a scar running down his lip and that he was wipping his brow. She was quiet, she knew not to trust strangers, but this one seemed different. Zirean stopped Mithous as he reared at the stranger. ~What did you do that for~ she asked Mithous. He answered her ~Sorry, I just don't trust him, that's all.~ And they stood their staring at each other for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:23 pm

As the horse reared Kenai came running up the hill and stopped infront of me with his hackles raised. ~Kenai, you're alright~ I said to the angered king cheetah. I just watched as the horses feet touched the ground. "Hello, welcome to Cahoon. I am Saron, that is Kenai" I said with a deep friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Zirean studied the man and his king cheetah. Then she spoke "Thank you,Saron. I am Zirean and this is Mithous. Sorry about that he tends to get scared by strangers. I wish to find lodging. I plan on staying a while." Mithous shook his head and said to Zirean ~Scared by strangers?I was protecting you! You don't know him.~ Zirean said to Mithous ~Relax Mithous who knows he might help us.~
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 pm

"Pleasure Zirean" I bowed my head "Magnificent steed you have there" I stated as I admired the black horse. "And I understand, Kenai gets that way to, obviously" I chuckled softly. "Well you are welcome to stay with us if you wish. Where are you riding from?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 am

"I rode in from the enchanted forest, not many people know about me, I wish for a little adventure and companionship.I mostly travel I usually don't stay in one spot for very long. People just don't seem to understand me that much." Zirean said to Saron she added "I'm just finding a camping spot for the night. Want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 am

"I rode in from the enchanted forest, not many people know about me, I wish for a little adventure and companionship.I mostly travel I usually don't stay in one spot for very long. People just don't seem to understand me that much." Zirean said to Saron she added "I'm just finding a camping spot for the night. Want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:38 am

"An enchanted forest?" I asked curiously and listened to her explanation "I understand that All to well" I said nodding my head a bit as I gave her a handsome smile. "Sure I'll join you, at least for a while."
~Kenai, see if you can track down some rabbits or grouse~ I asked him.
I walked beside the horse as we came to a clearing where the Revenge had stayed prior to the winter. There was an old rock circle with cold charcoal. I went to the circle and snapped my fingers bringing out a small flame. I warmed the charcoal and then put in a bigger flame as it grew and began to crackle with heat. "So where are you traveling to?" I asked as i sat on an old log
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:48 am

(Whops Posted twice there. sorry) Zirean sat on an old log across from Saron "Were traveling to Vanecar city. Though with it being winter it'll be closed. So were going to stay in Cahoon until spring." Zirean had laid down her bed roll after taking care of Mithous.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:22 am

"Vandecar you mean? We are actually all staying over there. We just had a wedding in Cahoon so we were all here." I smiled at her as the fire danced off my skin and reflected in my eyes. The scar lingered as it always did. I turned my face bit to hide it like I usually did. "So..." I said thinking of something to talk about "What did you do before you came here?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:42 am

"Yes, Vandecar. I can never get that cities name right." She looked down and continued "Before I came here. I was a ranger, scouting the lands of The Enchanted forest. Looking for enemies and finding a way to destroy them." She pulled her hood down to let the night air brush agianst her hair. Mithous said to her ~Showoff~ She answered him ~Be nice.~Fire tingled through her arm, and made her eyes glow. She looked down feeling embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:25 pm

~Show off?~ Kenai snarled a bit ~can you do that?~ he chuckled
"Did you find many enemies to kill?" I asked curious to see if they were the same that I had been setting traps for. "Did you just work for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 pm

"For myself mostly. My mum and dad died when i was Five, killed by Robbers. I've been hunting them ever since. I Found a few of them, Its their leader I haven't found a clue about. He has men in numbers. So it takes many to bring him down." She shook her head sadly remembering the night. `Fire's buring the house, her mom yelling at her to run and get out while she was stuck under a burning part of the roof. She wouldn't leave and her father had been murdered by the leader of the Robbers.` She cried for days after that. Not talking to anyone except Mithous. Coming back into reality Saron stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:53 am

I nodded as i listened to show her that I was listening, but I was unsure what to say "The Revenge?" I asked plainly. Was my best guess that it was them, "With black wolfs and chains" I reiterated the though of the past, remembering my time with them. I wanted to wait to see what she would say before I mention anything else
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 am

"Yes, I wish to Kill thier leader. For 'My Revenge' It seems that I may never find him. He's the one that killed my father and left my mother buring in our house." She clenched her fists, without thinking fire erupted, surrounding her outer self. After a few minutes of calming down she got up and stood over by Mithous. An ash mark was left on the now buring log.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 pm

(they don't get their 'powers' till they touch the amulet Wink )

I understood completely why she was so upset. The Revenge had taken many lives, including those of my family, but I wasn't about to burden her with those stories nore my past. "Well they have left this area for the season, but I can almost guarantee they'll be back before spring hits" I said carving into a stick.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 pm

(Ok,I'll remember that now.Wink)

"Good, By then I'll be ready for them. I've been training for years, since I was old enough to hold a sword. Going to each swordsmaster and bowmaster that'll take me. Mostly they take boys. But there are a few with an understanding heart. So now I'm ready to get my revenge." Zirean said as she leaned on her spirit animal. Trying to calm down, she stroked Mithous's neck.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 pm

"There is a lot yet to learn yet I can assure you that. Aside from my mas....aside from my trainer their master is the strongest that has yet walked this earth. But he is corupt and his powers get the better of him, giving us the edge we need to intrude into his mind." I looked back into the fire as it danced off my baby blues.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:19 pm

"Intrude into his mind?? How are we suppost to do that!" Now Zirean was frustrated. She'd never even heard of anyone penetrating someone's mind let alone read thier thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:36 pm

I looked through the fire at her. The fire filled my eyes "Get into their heads, let the power get the better of them, show them what they can't have" I said with an evil deep tone
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:42 am

"Oh." She said a little startled at the change of his voice. Suddenly they heard a howl of a wolf in the distance. She clenched her fists remembering what he'd said. Zirean wanted to go after the call, now that she knew what kind of animal spirits those....those monsters had. ~calm down!~ Mithous said to her, she could barely contain herself.
~I can't, I must to after them!~ Mithous pranced and got in her way as she started moving towards the sound.
~No not right now, if we can find out more information about them, Then we can attack, but we have to be cautious. He seems to know too Much about them.~ Mithous said.
~So what, I like him. Besides he is quite handsome~ Zirean started to calm down with Mithous standing over her.
~I guess your right.....~ She said as she took deep breaths she went to go sit down on the now scorched log.

Last edited by Shur'tugal on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:49 am

Pierce Galloped up on the white steed, and Saw Saron, and the lady talking.
"Saron." He said nodding respectfully.
"And you are?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:07 am

Zirean looked at the man with the white horse. As he asked her a question she got back to reality. " I'm Zirean. This is Mithous. Uh, you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 am

He nodded in answer to her question on saron.
"I am Pierce Von, and My Stallion is Rio." He said passivly.
"And its good to meet you Zirean." He said respectfully.

She saw her eyeing him oddly..
but of course, it wasnt every day, that you saw a 6 foot 7 man on an Albino stallion.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 am

"We uh, were just talking about the....The Revenge." Zirean was getting alittle nervous that strangers were poping up out of no where. She was just getting used to Saron. Now this Pierce Von guy came up.~Great now they know each other. How are we suppost to trust them?~ Mithous said to her she answered ~I guess we don't. At least for now. We'll have to watch each others backs.~ She glared at Pierce Von and looked away from them both.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:28 am

He saw how unconfotable Zirean look, and he nodded at saron.
"If You've got this covered.... Then I'll just go back." He said, wanting to go visit arya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next