HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Grazing fields

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:18 pm

As the wolf howled Zirean's fists clenched. It immediately caught my eye. Trained by Illutari things like that quickly came to my attention. "Are you OK?" I asked just as Pierce rode up. Almots immediately the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. I however remained respectful and sat down closer to the fire and rested my back on the log. I then laid my arm on the log behind me and bent one knee up. "Pierce" I smiled "This is Zirean, she has juts rode in, we were just discussing if She is planning on staying with us in Vandecar or not." I then turned to the young lady who looked absolutely radiant in the moon light and fire combination. "Yes, he is one of the villagers" I said rather bluntly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:29 pm

(um not sure how to bring Mika back in haha but I'll try)

Mika was walking in the grazing fields and along the forest when Whisper perked up. ~Kenai!~ she said excitedly. Mika chuckled ~Go ahead, I'll be along.~ she said as she waddled slightly. Finally she decided to morph into something that could carry her 6 month along belly better. She morphed into a young tigeress and trotted towards the camping spot. Suddenly she recognized a smell. The revenge. Her eyes grew wide. She look towards Saron and chuffed still in tiger form. Her paws pranced on the ground unsure and a little frightened. She kept glancing around for the revenge. She smelled them, ever so faint. She saw the young woman in black sitting near him. Was she revenge? Mika (the tiger) 's lip curled and she let out a low growl. The fire reflected in her eyes slightly as she paced again, her large belly swaying slightly.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:07 am

"Oh yes, I'm fine. Just trying to control myself." She said as Mithous made her turn around. It hit her hard to hear that howl. If she could just contain herself. "Oh, then sorry about my reaction. I'm just getting used to the fact that i'm in village territory. It's been a long time. I've been in the wilderness these past few years tracking down the Revenge Lord. It's been hard."
She added "I was planning on staying in Vandecar until Summer at least."Zirean suddenly heard a low growl outside the campfire. She pulled out her nife, since her sword was laying with the tack, it was to far away to reach it in time. A tiger appeared with a cougar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:10 am

Kenai popped up and ran over to whisper and my head perked up as well as I smiled at the pregnant tiger "Mika" I smiled "It's ok, this is our new villager Zirean. She just rode in" I said trying to calm her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:20 am

Mika's eyes widened again when she saw the knife. 'new villager?' she thought. She looked over at Whisper who seemed fairly relaxed considering and was starting to playfully groom Kenai. Mika looked over at Saron with confused eyes. She padded a little closer but her muscles were tensed to run. She got a little closer and stood near him but her eyes darted. She didn't like this place, while she knew it wasn't the same campsite that her and Jarlon had been ambushed at, it smelled to much like the revenge.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 am

Zirean put her knife away seeing that it was a friend of Saron. "Pleased to meet you Mika." Now she realaxed a little, but was still tense. Something wasn't right, and she could feel it. Mithous was grazing a ways away. She said to him ~Mithous do you feel anything?Like an unwanted presence?~ He lifted his head and nodded He added ~Yeah, It's been making me edgy. I'll watch your back.~ She nodded and waited for them to speak.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 am

Mika chuffed slightly but still didn't morph back into human form. She was to nervous to deem it safe, considering her condition and thus decreased ability to run in human form.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:33 am

Seeing that she didn't get a reaction out of the tiger she just let it slide for now. Though there was still that tension between her and the new visitor. She didn't understand it. Suddenly they heard a Crack of a twig in the nearby forest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 am

Mika flinched as soon as she heard the snap of a twig. Her hackles raised and her tail started whipping back and forth. She lowered her head but repressed a growl.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 am

I put my hand under the tiger's chin and gave it a good scratch, "you're alright" I said as my scared eye blinked. I however did notice how they were all extremely tence. I looked around and nothing seemed unusual to me. I debated climbing the tree, with that i got up, "wait here" I whispered and got up and quickly triggered the button on my wrist band and out came the assasin's hidden blade. I smirked and gracefully leaped into the branches of an over hanging tree. I quickly climbed to the top and stayed hidden in the leaves and branches
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 am

Yells came as soon as Saron disapeared into the trees. "Oh great. I was afraid of that!" Zirean ran to get her sword Mithous stood at the ready. They came at her in numbers, she slaughtered them one by one. With out notice arrows started flying. One of them hit her in her right shoulder and she fell to the ground.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 am

Mika watched him disappear into the tree and half of her was relieved but the other half wasn't amused at getting left as bait. She waited and watched. As the yells came and arrows started flying, she didn't know what to do, she wanted to protect thier new friend but she had to protect her unborn child as well. She crouched and hid behind the log trying to decide what to do first.

(Sorry gotta run, be back in a bit Wink)

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:48 am

(Just getting exciting too, hurry back~ sunny)
As Zirean lay down in the soft grass, Mithous guarded her. She started blacking out and sweating. The arrow must have been poisoned for it to be weakening her that fast. Zirean laid thier for if she moved the poison would move even faster and kill her instantly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:49 am

I quickly leaped from the trees landing on my feet with a hard thud. I stood infront of the injured Zirean, "Mika, get out of here" I yelled at her ~Kenai go with~ I shouted at him and began to throw knifes into the vast darkness. I stepped forward as several came out of the woods. I jumped up and stabbed one in the shoulder/neck and bounced off of him onto another and knocked him on his back before stabbing him in the chest as well. Then a last one-the archer came out of the woods. He came at me with a dagger. I waited...and waited and then rolled backwards and put my feet to his chest and threw him on his back behind me. I rolled up and onto him. "You will not forget the Assasin" and stabbed him as well. I quickly got up and ran to Zirean "are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:49 am

Mika saw one coming around from behind and quickly launched at him teeth and claws bared. He fell beneath the weight of her and she quickly snapped his neck in her large jaws, then she felt something stinging in her back leg. She growled and whipped around ripping out the dart that carried a anesthetizing agent. She tried to run back towards the log but her leg felt like it was going to sleep. She tripped and fell and then tried to crawl. Things started to get blurry.

(haha I will, and I swear I wrote this before I saw yours lol, sorry Sad poor saron haha)

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 am

Zirean faintly heard Saron she tried shaking her head and she whispered "Poisoned....." She could barely talk. She stared into his eyes. He looked so handsome with the moon shining behind him.
(Hehe, Lets make this even more exciting.! cheers Make sure you guys check out Zirean's House! It has all her memories stored in there. Razz feel free to add anything too! )

Last edited by Shur'tugal on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 am

I knelt down beside her hood over my head. My eyes darted "poisoned....." I stuttered thinking back at the poisoned arrows "I quickly picked her up and carried her back to the town hall. As I walked out I saw Mika in tiger form laying there. I sighed heavly. I couldn't carry her in that form. I looked at zirean's horse, I hope he doesn't mind I thought looking at him. I set Zirean down for a moment, up against a tree and quickly lifted mika onto the horses back. I then picked Zirean up again and carried them both to the town hall.

................cahoon town hall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:10 pm

.............................Now in Cahoon Town Hall. (goes wherever the story goes!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:39 pm

----from Barn
Zirean rode on Mithous. She argued with him until he gave in.
~Did not~Mithous said honestly
~Did too~Zirean agued back
~Did Not~Mithous said
It went on like this for some time until Mithous turned the subject around and said ~Do you like Saron? Is that why were staying longer than expected?~
She remained silent ~HA! I knew it! You do to like him~ He threw his head up and down in pure laughter.
Zirean let go of the riens and grunted ~I've never liked anyone. He's just different. And I like him, so what.~
It took her time to recover, so what did she do? She pushed him into a flat out gallop. Taken by surprize he galloped so fast, that they had to swerve to miss the fence. She laughed, delighted at the thrill of being safe for the moment. She hadn't had this much fun since.....well never. Zirean loved it, it felt like she was flying.
He laughed ~Ok, ok. Can I stop now?~ After a few minutes of fun.
~Didn't you enjoy that though?~ She laughed and hugged him while still being in her seat. He nodded his head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Zirean and Mithous spent the afternoon together. Eating lunch around the back pasture, where the trees were thick. She still had some leftover supplies so she ate that. Zirean had taken his saddle and bridle off so that he could relax. Sitting on a old stump, and relaxing. She was finally happy, just relaxing. She hadn't done that in along time, since being on the run all the time. Mithous had rolled around in the snow and was covered. Zirean threw a snowball at him.
~Hey!~ He snorted and chased after her laughing.
~Hey! You know I can't run faster than you!!~ She just cracked up laughing, she laid down in the snow tired.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:57 pm

..........Town hall

Together we walked, well Samba waddled, along the beaten path to the grazing fields. We talked about his past and my past. Working for the Revenge, being taken to Africa and left to die, finding Kenai and coming here to be found by Illutari, being taken in by him and meeting everyone here. 'Have you fallen in love yet' Samba asked.
"Love? What is love really?" I asked him "I think I am, but I don't want to say it. I don't know who I want to be with. It's hard you know, that child isn't mine. My brother loved her, she loved...well loves him. I couldn't never amount to him" I looked down and kicked a rock. When I looked up Samba was gone..."Samba? Samba?" I asked
'I'm up here' he whispered and I looked up as he was soaring through the sky-yet only tree top high.
"wow" I smiled and continued walking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:39 am

Zirean watched as Mithous she knew that tonight she would have to go out again. She frowned, she did enjoy being a wolf. But the full moon would change till the end of the week. What would she do every night. There wasn't much to see here or do here without causing much distraction. She sat up, snow covered her cloak.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:44 am

I continued the path to the the edge of the forest where I saw a black horse rolling. It had to be Zirean. I went into a jog and jogged up tot he tree where Zirean sat "good morning" I smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:01 am

Zirean said "Good Moring. I was just spending some time with Mithous. Since well....Last night didn't go very well and all." She frowned at the thought but she smiled feeling too good just to let some dark thoughts ruin her mood.
(Love the Dragon Pic!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 am

"I completely understand..I'm just spending some time with....Samba. Where every he went off to know" I shook my head "And he looks like he's enjoying himself" I chuckled at the horse rolling in the snow. Just then Samba came in for a crash landing and just barely stopped behind me. Now larger than a horse he sat up behind me.

(thank you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next