Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
+13
Pierce Von
Saron
Shur'tugal
Ronan
Wing Rider
Argon
Tyler
MohawkWolf
Sadan
Mare
Mayxa
Illutari
Mika
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Grazing fields - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:11 am

"I can't believe how much he's grown in that little of time!" She smiled as Mithous walked up prowdly to the dragon and looked at him and
said ~So this is a Dragon?Fascinating!~
She smiled and went over to the dragon and bowed "Pleased to finally meet you Samba. Sorry for my rudeness last night I was getting too crowded." She smiled at the beutiful dragon.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:16 am

Samba stood a bit clumsely yet proud ~A dragon I am.~ He nodded his large head and folded under his wings ~And you a proud Friesian~ He said in a deep voice
Samba bowed his head in return 'And the pleasure is all mine to meet such a lovely young lady' He stated in a much more mature voice than he had last night. I just stood beside him and smiled not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 am

Zirean smiled at the dragon. She was so excited to see him and very intrested.
~Proud, yes. What about you?~ Mithous asked. She couldn't believe how calm Mithous was around the dragon.
"I have never seen him this calm around anyone before. That's amazing! And he's not even nervous or anything!" Zirean said amazed.
(Don't worry I'll click your egg! Wink I'm glad you decided to join Dragonadopters, It's acutally pretty fun once you get the hang of it.)
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:36 am

~Well I don't have an awful lot to fear, So I'd like to say I'm a proud and gentle dragon, still have some growing and learning to do before I'm ready for much, but I'm more worried about him~ He chuckled and nodded towards me ~So you....you look familiar~ He stated squinting a bit trying to place it
"I can vouch for that" I raised my hand "Look at them two, just...well talking i'm guessing" I said noticing them staring at each other and nodding their head once in a while. Have you ever heard of dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:37 am

(thank you Very Happy I have no idea what to do though lol)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 am

(you don't have to anything for an egg. Just make sure people click it.Just wait till it hatches then you can feed it and give it items. If you click on your home page and then go down to Game Guide. It will tell you how many levels you need in order for your egg to hatch and grow up. Hope that helps.)

Zirean watched as Samba talked to Mithous. She was so happy that he could finally have a friend. They'd never had time for friends while in training and traveling. Zirean finally felt like she belonged here.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:46 am

I watched as Zirean actually had placed a smile upon her face "Your smiling" I admired and then blushed when I realized what I asid "*cough* sorry...so what kind of fight training do you have?"

(awesome thank you)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:00 am

~Yes, well you may have heard of my kind......Uh well Shadow Riders. Though were nothing like them. They forced us into there clan.~ Mithous said with his head dropping.
"Oh, my....Traning? Well you name it I can do it. I've been trained to do just about anything. With my short years I was trained so hard that my fingers got so bloody from practicing so much. Every free moment I had I spent practicing until i had it memorized, or I was on him."
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:06 am

~Yes of your clan I know much about, but I mean you...directly~ He cocked his head ~I can see that you and your master are nothing like the others. Although there is some resemblance~

"If you have learned so many, have you learned to master one?" I asked curiously "Learning many tactics is good, but mastering one is the key to it all"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:20 am

~I'm Lost.~ Mithous said confused
"Well....my best talent is Swordsmanship." She said remembering that she could do the strokes so well in training with out having to think twice.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:29 am

Samba chuckled ~Never mind young one~
"Swordsmanship...nice. that's a great step towards hand to hand combat with daggers. Swords are hard because it takes balance and strength all in one"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 am

~Ok. Let me know if you figure it out.~He said.
"Yes, how do you think I managed Training?"Zirean said to Saron. Training was taken very seariously, and very hard.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 am

Samba chuckled and nudged Saron.

"Oh I understand hard training all to well" I agreed "What...." I pushed him back
'Lets go fly'
~do what?~
~Ya lets go fly, I think I'm ready..~
~You think?~
~Ya I can feel the strength flowing inside me~ samba sad tingling all over
~Right, what about me being ready?~ I asked a bit worried
~Oh you are ready, you were born ready. why else do you think you were Illutari's greatest assasin~
~Aside from my brother~
~No, his GREATEST~ Samba winked
"I guess he wants to go fly" I shook my head and Samba turned and hit me with his tail to where I about stumbled into Zirean "sorry" I blushed
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:19 pm

"That's ok..." She straightend herself up and blushed. "Do you think you're ready to fly?" Zirean asked and said "I think you are...." She shoved him into Samba and laughed. "Go on! Go for it. It'll be fun." Nothing was stopping her good mood.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Arya stopped Phoenix a little further and smiled.
"Then you'd need this" she said, taking Espero's old saddle out of her saddle bag. For a secong she looked at it, remembering the feeling of flying... Then she jumped off Espero and handed the saddle to Saron.
"It' has my... my Dragon's name on it" she said, pointing on one corner, where were carved names 'Espero' and 'Aryen' below it "but I think you could ride with the first time, afterwards I could get you your own saddle." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 pm

"I don't know if I'm ready, he sure thinks so" I said pointing my thumb at him. *ugggh* I coughed as she pushed me into Samba and we chuckled simultaneously. "Ok, ok" I managed to push out with out stuttering over my nervousness "You gonna watch?" I asked rubbing my chest where she had pushed me, then I noticed Arya ride up on PHOENIX (not espero lol)
"Your old saddle? I couldn't.....I will have to learn to make my own then" I nodded my thanks and gave her a hug. I walked over to Samba who lowered his enormous wing and exposed his shoulder blades at the base of his neck. I looked at the saddle and finally figured out how to put it on. I climbed up and sat on his back "You guys ready for a good laugh?" I asked nervously
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:02 pm

"Go on It'll be fun!We won't laugh." She said smiling at him. She walked over to Mithous and stood next to him. Giving Saron and Samba plenty of room for takeoff.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:12 pm

I took a deep breath ~You've done this before right?~ I asked nervously. The feeling in my stomach was unthinkable.
~Yes, a million times. Just sit straight and i'll tell you what to do~
~Ok....go for it~
Samba walked forward a few steps and then with his powerful hind legs burst into the sky. I held on to the saddle and as I felt comfortable I placed one hand on his warm neck. ~Go ahead look down~ Samba said. I looked over his shoulder a bit and quickly sat back up
~That's just not right~ I said to him ~Yet....~ I looked back down and saw where Zirean and Arya stood with their black horses ~It's faciniating~
Samba's wings softly brushed the air as he flew around. ~Now as we become better as one you'll be able to feel my moves before I even think of doing them. Like turning or dropping or rolling, you'll be able to know them all~
~Lets not do that yet thought~ I laughed
~No not yet~ he agreed
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Zirean watched them fly. She saw that the sun was going down.
She groaned and said to Mithous ~Come on, I gotta Go. The sun is setting. Lets tack you up and you can head to the barn I'll leave a message to Saron that I'm staying behind.~
She walked back to the tree that held her bridle and saddle. Placing the tack on Mithous they quickly rode off to the barn. She would have to come back in her wolf form.
-------barn
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:42 pm

As we flew above we could feel the cool air begin to lick the evening sky. I looked down and saw Zirean gallop off to the barn. The full moon caught my eye. ~Know anything about warewolfs?~ I asked Samba
~Other than that they are blood thirsty creechers not much~ He shrugged beneath me why do you ask?~
~Zirean was bitten by a shadow rider that was one, this is the second night she's morphed~ I sad sadly
~You like her don't you~
~don't be silly I barely know her~
~Right~ was all he said ~Hold on and lean to the left a bit~ With that Samba took a side swipe to the right coming down towards the barn.

.....................the barn
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

>From Stables

Trevor ran through the field and growled in his head ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel like a monster, like it's locked away in a box...pandora's box. I have it caged but I'm afraid I can't control it once it's released. I need someone to sooth it. I feel it deep within...hiding......ready to be exposed into the carnivorous world He pulled his hair and let out a silent scream...no one could hear him....it was almost like a dream, a 25 year old dream....nightmare. He took one big deep breath and released it and picked a flower smelling it.....It smelt like her....the one. where was she, now finally relaxed again he was able to look up into the beautiful sky. How could he get himself to look at something so beautiful when he was angry, the ground was ugly-so when a nasty feeling swam over him he'd look at it instead.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:47 pm

This is home now.....you've seen the enemy, you've seen the misery, and you have your heart set on happiness why don't you just let it come. Why is it always so hard? He asked himself looking around at the trees and fields. This is the place they spoke about, everything is as they said. Why can't I let myself be happy....it's the monster inside I know it he said angry at hiimself again...No stop......Learn to breath again, learn to be happy and love again...forget the girl. Forget those eyes and those lips He shook his head and ran his strong fingers through his hair. the sun beat down on his back-oh how good it felt.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 am

(time jump hehe)

Shaira saw a man figure standing in front the sun. Silently she walked closer, her bare feet soundless in grass.
"Hi Trey" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:40 am

Standing in the sunlight he didn't even hear the soft footsteps of the soft spoken girl. Her voice swirled through the air and finally hit him. He turned his head and his shoulders and hips finally followed. He smiled sweetly as his fall colored eyes watched her. Again he gave off a soft waive of the hand as to say 'Hi' and then rubbed his arm where her wound was and pointed at it.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 am

Shaira smiled and automatically touched the wound with her hand.
"It doesn't hurt any more. I can still feel it but pain is almost gone."
She stepped closer and looked at the beautiful landscape, enjoying slight warm breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next