HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Grazing fields

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Again I looked at the person confused "well I really don't mean to be rude but I have a hurt indevidual I need to assist to. I farm the village just south of here if you wish to ever stop by, I might be able to help your fainted fox too" I nodded "The village is Vandecar, and I am Jarlon Vidon" With that I quickly turned and ran to Mika's stuff and grabbed it and headed back to the Barn.
...............barn

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:46 pm

"Th-thank you..." i called back to him quietly, i looked back at Shiroi who still hadn't moved a mucle, 'He didn't faint....he's in a coma...and it's all my fault once again!' i thought angrily to myself. ~Shiroi...come on~ i pleaded rubbing his soft white fur atop his head.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Imatari lagged behind for a moment and rubbed her nose against the fox and then looked up at the strange guy holding him. She turned and sprinted off behind me.

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:30 pm

I smiled at the kindness of the animal, after he had gone a sat crossleged my back towards the villages, i carefully laid Shiroi on my open lap, i pulled out my Clay wind instrament and began to play a soft slow tune into the slight breeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:30 pm

After quiet sometime of playing i put down my flute and whistled in a soothing manner, as i slide my flute back into it's bag at my side. after several minutes i laid down beside Shiroi i placed a hand on him soft white side, ~Don't worry....i'm here to take care of you...~ i smiled and slid into a light slumber with a dream, it was a dream of remembering years ago, we were a bit like ruffians back right before i was injured, Shiroi and i were even more trouble back then. we were into everything imaginable! but this once we both would learn about the law of 'equivalent exchange'
-----
we were going to be raiding a ship at the trading docks near the outlet to the wide deep ocean, back then i (Kai) was in several different gangs and raiding parties, it was entertaining and fun to go with the gangs. but little did i know what danger was in store later that day. we all prepared "Ropes?" "Check" "Hooks?...masks?....bags?" "yes yes yes...i've made sure we're all ready...arn't ya men?" "Yes Tark!" came a rain of voices in the dark, it was just before dawn. several of the guys lit torches then slid hand made bamboo shades atop them, "Let's go!" Tark hissed with excitement. everyone made a mad dash for the ship they reached it tossed up ropes with hooks and climbed them as fast as possible. after everyone climbed aboard we made our way to the hull. in the dark i saw Tarks eyebrows rise He whispered "It's just like the rumors...there is real treasure here!" he quietly made his way over and ran his hand through a opened chest of gold and silver coins, he turned "Come on!...we have to hurry it'll be dawn soon and we don't want to get caught!" he hissed taking off his pack that had been filled with bags. he began loading it with coins and jewels. all the men hurried packing some stuffing other grabbing to load their bags. ----fifteen minutes passed---- i was just finishing packing my side pack with random riches when everyone froze at a shrill howl of one of the men Spirit animals, he with the others were still hiding under the dock, the wolfs job was to raise the alarm if any men were seen heading for the docks. Tark whipped around. "OUT!" he hissed almost a shout, everyone ran up the steps to the deck of the ship, i followed as fast as possible as i was the last one there. we hurries down our ropes that hung down the sides of the ship. Tark took the lead and took off running, the man saw our gang running from one of the ship and raised the alarm shouting, my own heart raced as i scurried down the rope my hast seamed to complicate things a bit my foot caught in the pile of unused rope on the dock, i fell to the ground with a clatter spilling several hands full of the spoils i had just gathered. i reached down and snatched them up and ran down the dock closing my bag with a leather strap. as i reached the end of the dock Shiroi waited with a worried expression, i smiled ~Come on!...we have to get out of here now!~ i yelled with urgency. Shiroi started to turn then whipped around with a screamed ~LOOK OUT!~ i turned just in time to be stabbed through the chest with a jagged sword, i gasped then gagged looked down at the sword that was imbedded in my chest. i looked back at the watch man that had come from the ship.
apparently he had been drinking on his watch and had fallen asleep, pain surged through my whole body. Shiroi Screamed rushing feebly to my side, the man dragged the blade from my chest blood drained from my shirt the man sneered, "Serves you sea rats right!" he laughed harshly, i fell to the dock in a daze and slid from the side into the water Shiroi dashed in after me. the gold coins drug me down into the water, unable to even move i feared worst as the pain unbearable and the last of my breath running out, in my fading sight Shiroi swam after me as i sank, my body jerked from the need of air, urgency and fear was all i knew before my world went black--
I woke with a sharp gasp, i slide a hand over my chest where the massive scar could be seen if my chest were bared. 'Oh...only a dream!...' i sighed then looked down at shiroi as he slept, ~I'm sorry i got you into this....if i hadn't gotten hurt...you wouldn't be like this~ since then Poor Shiroi was hyper sensitive to my pain, even if it was only a little, he would slip into a coma for who knows how long. luckily the longest yet was only for two weeks, i looked down and stroked his fur. i put one hand on my chest and one on Shiroi, ~i'll always be here...~ he laid back down and slipped into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Without Shiroi being conscious for long periods of time it made Kai extremely tired, on occasion kai would sleep for days without knowing it, until kai woke with the hunger gnawing at kai's insides,
the comas that Shiroi would go into would have similar effect to Kai, but only took a bit more time.
their symbiotic relationship was very close. Kai curled into a ball form at Shiroi side and slept silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:20 am

several hours passed slowly as Shiroi and Kai slept, I stirred and opened my eyes Shiroi still beside me, 'ugh...so tired' was all i thought, i turned my head it seamed to be onfire from the sun light, i sat up and looked at sleeping Shiroi, 'He must be burning up!" i ran a hand over his hot side, 'I gotta find shade...' i forsed myself to my feet in half sleep half daze i reached down and pulled Shiroi into my arms. i started towards a forest i had seen when i was scouting around. i slowly stummbling around in a unstealthy way leaving an easy trail, but i didn't care. i have to find shade before i collapsed or fell asleep, i knew i would and soon too.

-----

after most of an hour of fummbling about, with numerous trips and falls i finally reached the
Enchanted forest----->
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:27 am

...............warehouse in vandecar

I slowly made my way throught he forest. Hairs on the back of my neck standing on end. Someone or something was watching me and without Imatari there something didn't feel right. Several places I broke into a sprint till i got out of the forest then the feeling was gone. With a sigh of relief I saw the others working on the barn. "Imatari.......IMATARI" I yelled out.

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:30 am

(at barn)

Mika looked up when she heard Jarlon's voice calling. What was wrong? She looked around worriedly

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:31 am

Still no reply from my tiger I frowned and got a little worried. A stone hit the pit of mystomach and I got sick. I decided to head to the barn. I didn't want to come off like I was trying to be here, although deep down i enjoyed it here.

..........barn

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 pm

-----Paddocks------>

Mika and Koda rode out into the grazing fields and then Mika turned her and waited for Beauty and Aaden.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:15 pm

---> Village

He rode up to her, "I got everything." he said, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Mika looked up and smiled "Yep, lets go" she quickly turned Koda with her legs and started off into a canter towards the range lands. She looked back to make sure he was following.

-------Range Lands------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:22 pm

He followed her, nudging Beauty forward with the toe of his shoe. Beauty went at an easy troy slightly behind Koda.

---> Range Land
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Mika smiled as he placed the cloak around her shoulders. They walked in silence to the edge of the hill right before Cahoon. Mika stopped and looked out over the valley. It was so beautiful in the rising sun. She slowly turned and softly took of the cloak and offered it to Jarlon. As soon as he took it she quickly leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. She drew back, "don't ever change" she said quietly before quick and quiet as a mouse she turned and disappeared down the hill among the grasses to the barn.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:14 pm

I stopped beside Mika and looked over the valley. What beauty. I then turned and looked at Mika as she removed the cloak from her shoulders. I quickly pulled it over my head as she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. He blushed and watched as she sprinted off into the fields. With a smile still playing on my lips i stayed and watched the sun rise. The wind picked up and took my cloak tail and red sash and blew it behind me. I then turned and like a love struck fawn I darted through the fields and forest back home.

..............fields

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:09 pm

----------range lands-------->

Mika, Jarlon and their small herd rode into Cahoon as the rain went from a light sprinkle to a down pour. "Should we get these guys under shelter or do you think they will be better in the paddock?" She asked over the dim of the rain. She looked back and the foal looked miserable. His cream coat was muddy from the trail.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:11 pm

"I dont' know if we will be able to get the adults into the barn yet, especially with this weather" I shouted through the drenching rain. "You might be able to try with Koda, if not is there shelter in one of the pastures?"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Mika thought about it. "Ya..there is an old lean to but we hadn't gotten to fixing it yet. It should be safe though..better than nothing I suppose." He nodded and they made their way over there. They brought the horses in an released them all except Beauty. "Probably should put him in the barn for now" Koda quickly remembered her job as a lead mare and herded the other horses under the shelter. The little foal was nested in the middle of the other horses.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 pm

I handed Mika the rope for the other two horses and quickly closed the gate behind her and helped her swing up on Beauty. I pushed him into the barn despite how hesitant he was he was happy once he was inside. I locked him into one of the stalls and he shook perfusily then nickered. I shivered and looked at Mika "Got a place with a fireplace?"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:26 pm

They got into the barn and Mika started rubbing Beauty down. He was a good horse but not the rugged type. Mika smiled as she looked up at Jarlon's disheveled look and shivered too. "Ya! The library should be perfect" She gave Beauty a little grass they had gathered. And then looked at Jarlon. "Ready to make a run for it?" she asked.

-------Library-------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:29 pm

"Run? I'm already soaked" I laughed as we stepped outside. I looked up at the downpooring rain. It looked like little arrows shooting down at me. I put my arms out and then one hit me in the eye. I threw my head forward and blinked a couple of times "Ok, run for it" I laughed. Before she took off I wrapped my arms around her and clapped my hands. Before we knew it we were infront of the Library door. I laughed and opened the door for her.

....................Library

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Mika laughed in the rain and then was surprised as he took her in his arms. "Wha..Oh haha" she smiled as they appeared at the library and stepped in soaked.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:13 pm

-----Library---->

Mika led the way out to the horses. They seemed to be fairing well. The palimino mare and cream colt seemed bouncier than ever and were trotting around the enclosed pasture in unison. The young about 2yr old chestnut filly was cantering around with her arabian like tail following like a flag behind her. Her white socks flashing through the grass. The paint was watching everything before shaking her head and grazing again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Ty smiled. She was in her zone. horses and kemper had always been her life. Finally she thought that this strange place could maybe be a home for her. She watched the Fierry Red Filly as she cantered around the feild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next