HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trading Dock

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 pm

"do what?" Mika asked innocently

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:56 pm

"The 'oh nothing' card when we know all to well that you are trying to say something. If we don't ask what three times we don't get an answer and they are upset, but if ew keep asking we might get lucky" I laughed a little

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Mika giggled slightly. "I guess it is our wild card" she said softly "we use it when we start to say something before thinking" she said with a smile playing on her lips as she turned her head slightly so she could look at him.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:03 pm

"well in that case....what were you thinking of saying?" I smirked

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Mika smiled slightly and her eyes darted back and forth between his eyes. She didn't know how to explain why she was saying sorry. "Um...I was saying sorry if I was being to...." she tried to think of the right word "close" she said softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:10 pm

My upper lip twitched slightly where the scar lay. "To close?" I laughed "come on now, who's the one holding you close right now?" I squeezed her a little "Is it bothering you though?" I asked concerned

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Mika smiled and shook her head "no, it feels great" she said softly as she snuggled a little closer. She watched as the last bit of sunlight disappeared behind the horizon and the island in the middle of the bay. She looked again at it. "I wonder what is out there.." she said softly "when we get this dock rebuilt we should make a raft or boat to go out there" she said thinking.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 pm

I laughed as she said we "We huh." I laughed again. I watched as the last ray dissapeared as well. "Beautiful isn't it"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Mika chuckled "I meant we as in the Cahoonians, but you are welcome to join us checking out the island" she offered. She looked back out to the darkening horizon. "Yes it is. How is Vandecar doing?" She asked softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:25 pm

"We are doing good. Corn is done, wheat is next. Fall is right around the corner so i'm going to plant some oher stuff" I grinned "The people are thriving too." I sat in silence for a while knowing that it wouldn't be best to ask about her village right now. I could hear her breathing and I smiled

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Mika nodded and smiled bravely "I don't think we'll be able to do much more than get the horses and cattle in before fall. I am almost tempted to bring in the horses for gentling and then just a few cattle..only enough for meat and milk over the winter and then try to round up the herd in the spring when all the horses and riders know each other...we need to find some wild sheep that we can domesticate as well" she sighed

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:33 pm

"Sounds like you really know what you are doing" I said and dropped my arm from her shoulder and brought it between my legs as I tapped my fingertips together.

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Mika smiled slightly "I worked on a ranch with Kola to get money for the crossing" she said softly "Sometimes I wonder if it would have been better if I had just stayed there" she felt him take his arm away and watched as he tapped his fingertips. She was a little disappointed that he had taken his arm away but she didn't show it. "Well...we'll see if I can wake Tyler up tomorrow and get her started on making barrels to store grain for the winter" she said thinking out loud again

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 pm

I cocked my head so I could see her. "Sounds good." I smiled and watched her

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Mika smiled "How is Bardon doing?" she asked curiously

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Lyla had been watching the water, falling into an uneasy doze now and then but she knew she couldn't just hang around here for the rest of her life here. She got up and walked toward the outside of the village, paused to look back at it for a brief second and then continued up toward the mountains.

---> She becomes wild and whatnot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:47 am

(awwwww that's sad!! good lucky Lyla)

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 am

The answer lie thick in my throat like a beached whale. "Ummmm. well to be honest." I stuttered through my sentence. "He's coming to Cahoon. He thinks I'm a jerk and bully I guess, I just tell him how it is and how lazy he is being. I'm sure he'll do better here, he'll be with his Tyler. If he ever gets rough with you or anyone else send whisper to come get me. I've already had him pinned to a tree once with his feet dangling and I won't hesitate to do it again and keep him there till an inch from his death rope. The boy has no manners or feelings but for himself. He's blind to his surroundings, unaware of the people he has that care for him. And i'm babling aren't I" I looked at her as her eyes were fixed on me. I smiled and looked down.

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 am

Mika listened carefully but got a slightly concerned look in her eyes. "Well he'll have to talk with Chaya...they are the ones that guided us to the villages..I know that now. If he wants to change he'll have to clear it with her. And even if she does let him switch I won't have any sympathy for him." she scoffed "we have alot of work to do and if he doesn't get his butt in shape it'll get chewed on" she shook her head and chuckled. She shook her head slightly and her long hair gently swayed with the motion and the slightly breeze. She looked up and thier eyes locked. She blushed slightly and looked down a moment after he did. She smiled to herself and looked up at the full moon. She got a smile on her face and suddenly gave of a long howl. She then blushed slightly and looked down again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:20 am

"well then i will let him know that" I confirmed. "That's good he needs a swift kick in the you know where" I laughed and locked eyes. I shifted quickly and then looked up startled when she howled. I smiled at her and laughed then howled myself. I looked at her and blushed as well but then we both howled at the same time. When we were done I laughed and put my arm around her again and squeezed her close and threw my other arm around her and gave her a big hug.

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 am

Mika giggled as he gave off a howl and then they both gave off one in unison. She grinned as he put his arm around her and then gave her a big hug. She put her arms around him to and returned the hug. She blushed slightly as their faces came so close to each other. She smiled put her head against his chest. She looked out at the water and then back up at him. "wanna walk along the beach?" she asked softly.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 am

"Anything you want to do!" I admited. I untied my shoes and grabbed them by the ends. "Lead the way 'me lady" I smiled and bowed gently while putting my hand out

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 am

Mika grinned and eased off the rock, she slipped off her moccasins and held them in one hand letting her toes sink into the sand. She smiled slightly as they walked under the moon light. "So does Vandecar need any seeds or livestock for coming seasons?" she asked softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 am

"Well when i went on my miss...i mean resource extraviganza I got lots of seeds, but we could use a cow for the winter, just for meat. But i figured you guys have the big rock basement where one can store meat for longer periods of time. Did you need some barrels?" I asked then I noticed how beautifuly the moonlight reflected off her cheeks and hair. I was lost in amazement for a moment just staring at her while the sand tickled my feet

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 am

Mika nodded "Ya the basement" she said with fake wide eyes then giggled "we'll, us cahoonians," she smiled "need to clean it out and fix it up, but ya it should work for meat storage" "hmm? Oh ya if you have extra..but you will need quite a few to store your harvest won't you?" she looked up and asked. She noticed he was staring at her. "What?" she asked softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   

Back to top Go down

Trading Dock
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next