HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trading Dock

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:13 am

"Ya you've met the basement haven't you?! Rock bottom actually" I laughed "Sorry that's not funny" I giggled a little despite. "I had the girls make a dozen while I was gone, so I have a few to spare and i'll get some more made. Rhea and Danielle are very hard works" I smiled
"What? what!?" I laughed "Nothing, it was just that the moon..." I looked down at the sand and continued walking

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:17 am

Mika giggled "Oh yes me and that basement were very close. Like this" she twisted her fingers and laughed. Mika nodded "good, well if you have extra sure we would love some." She darted her eyes back and forth suspiciously a bit. "Now who is using the nothing card?" she smiled and looked at him a second before looking out across the beach once more.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:18 am

"The way the moon was reflecting off your face" I finished "No wasn't pulling the nothing card. Just trying to protect my heart"

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:22 am

"Ah..." Mika looked away and blushed. She smiled and looked back at him "I don't blame you...we both are" she said quietly and looked out back at their footsteps in the sand and then ahead again. She thought about the days ahead...it was like that path in the sand...would their footsteps get closer or farther apart? She didn't know, only time would tell.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:24 am

"Really?" I looked at her confused. Then I thought about Aaden. Was she talking about me or him. Besides she had just lost a loved one, she was vulnerable right now. But then again she didn't really love him. Oh how confusing everything was right then and there. I also looked back at our footprints. How they got closer and closer. I then looked at where we stood. I took my hand and gently rubbed the small of her back. "I should be getting back to Vandecar. It's late" I looked up and smiled sadly

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 am

Mika saw the confusion in his eyes but she couldn't explain right now without exposing more of her heart than she wanted. She looked back at him when he touched the small of her back. "Yes we probably should be getting to bed. We have a long ride tomorrow." She smiled slightly "besides...we wouldn't want any rumors starting" she said softly. She looked indecisive for a moment before turning and giving him a big hug. "Thank you..for everything" she said gently.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

Confusion seemed to be the place to be at the moment for I had a whirl wind of feelings inside me. "Yes that we do, are you coming to get me in the morning or should I meet you somewhere?" I asked as she gave mea big hug "You are welcome, I'm always here for you, no matter what!" She looked up at me and I placed a hand under her chin and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips before stepping away "Sorry that was unecessary. I'll see you tomorrow then" I smiled and walked away to the forest before stopping, knealing down, and putting my shoes back on.

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 am

"Vandecar is on the way out, listen for the morning dove" she smiled "I'll have the horses ready. Do you want a saddle or prefer bareback?" she asked. She felt his hand go to her chin after the hug and his lips gently touch hers. She felt like she was in a dream. She wanted to say something but couldn't. She just watched him walk away with wide eyes. As soon as he disappeared into the forest she blinked and looked toward the water. 'Did he just?' she thought to herself.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:41 am

"Bareback" I whispered as I got closer to her lips.

I dissapeared into the fog that was sifting through the forest. I didn't turn until I got behind a large tree. I leaned up against the tree and put my head back. I had never believed in the fairy tale story of true love. It couldn't be true, soon I would wake up, like I always did. I sighed and pushed off the tree and continued through the forest.

........................Rhea's hoouse

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 am

Mika finally registered what he had said right before. She nodded dumbly and while she was turned she gently touched her lips with her fingertips. She smiled and started walking back to the village. A few times spinning and giggling slightly. She got back to the new barn sight and slept in the hay near the horses. She couldn't wait for the morning.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Dock   

Back to top Go down

Trading Dock
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4