Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse

Go down 
+10
Ronan
Gladrial
Wing Rider
Argon
aryen
Mare
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Time has been kinder to Vandecar's crop warehouse than other buildings. The animals however have not. The mice and rodents have moved in and declared it a travelers inn. They hungrily await when crops begin to be stored there again. It might be wise to take care of this infestation before sickness and loss of crops result. Once repaired this will hold all of the produce and crops that are harvested from the fields.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfaith.forumotion.net
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:05 pm

.............town hall

Rhea and I walked up to the rickety warehouse. The building structure didn't look to bad but however it did need some work. I looked up and saw wooden tracks. With bulging muscles and a grunt I pushed open the heavy doors and Imatari crouched down and her eyes glistened. Two rats scurried across the warehouse floor and Imatari pounced and missed. ~Nice one.~ I chuckled
~Hey I hunt large pray not little pray~ She turned and grinned at her fox.
~Hey..~
~No...~ she chuckled again ~Not that...bet he'd be a good hunter....you should as Rhea~
"Hey Rhea, I bet your little guy is a great rat hunter"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Rhea looked up from the ground where the two rats had scurried out from the Warehouse,
~What do you say Zaric? Up for a little rat hunting?~ Rhea thought to Zaric,
Zaric looked up with excitment in his eyes,
~Of course, You didn't need to ask!~

"Looks like Zaric's up for it," Rhea grinned at Jarlon
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:14 pm

With a Grin on our face I watched as Zaric crawled into the corners of the warehouse. With a weary eye I walked into the warehouse and checked all the beams and saw that there was casing of wheat seeds and different grains. Maybe this was a place to stay. I thought to myself. I would wait and see what would happen. Imatari lurked around as did I as Zaric was getting mouse happy. "So where are you traveling to?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Rhea laughed, "No where in particular, Just Travelling,"
Rhea looked off to Zaric for a second as he barked happily,
"I decided a while ago I wanted to see more of the world, What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:19 pm

"I.....We I mean....Were traveling to find a new life" I said cutting it short "and maybe this is it" I raised my muscular arms and looked up. "Well I spose we need to find a different place to sleep till the rats and mice are cleared out of here....Lets head back to the town center."
Imatari happily pranced out ahead of them and then gracefully with a sway of the hips and the rise and fall of the shoulder blades made her way in front of them.

........Rhea's soon to be home
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:31 pm

"Mmm, Perhaps it is where you'll find your new life," Rhea shrugged
~C'mon Zaric, We'll come back here later~ Rhea said, Zaric growled and then trotted to Rhea's side,
~Maybe this is where your new life will be too!~ Zaric thought, Rhea laughed.

-----------------------> Rhea's Home
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:03 am

.................Rhea's house

Much to my surprise when we got the warehouse we only heard a few rustles inside. As I pushed open one of the large doors It fell off it's tracks and crashed to the ground creating a big dust cloud. Coughing I turned to the other one and huffed slightly and started pushing it open./ It didn't open all the way but most of the way anyway. Again I only saw a few rats, but i knew all to well that it only took two rats to created dozens and hundreds more. I looked around and saw an owl perched on the beams high in the warehouse. I wasn't sure if it was Koda or not so I didn't wake it. ~Go for it Imatari~
Imatari crouched down and started wandering about where I began looking around at shelves and what not. I then found a make shift broom and decided to clean out before I made a bigger mess. Several hours went by and the blazing sun got hotter and hotter not to mention I was pooring sweat so I removed my shirt. I went to the outside of the building after finishing sweeping.
There were several boreds that were curling from all the moisture So I found blocks to stand on and started prying them off when I felt like i was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:10 am

--Fields--->

Mika watched as he started prying boards loose. She still had the silly, mischievous almost malicious grin on her face. Whisper kept looking at her strange. She sneaked around behind him and then in a loud voice said "So this must be the rat inn"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:16 am

Slowly I turned my head then the rest of my body, which was glistening with sweat. "Umm..." I scratched the back of my head "Ummm I think most of the rats have been eatin by one of the gals' owl." I pointed inside "What are you doing here?" I asked confused and looked around for the others and then noticed Imatari strolling out.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:22 am

She was a little disappointed that she hadn't surprised him more. "Good, well I'm sure Whisper would love to have a crack at it to if you need any help" she causally offered. "Me? Oh just exploring. I didn't know if this was your village or another undiscovered one" she shrugged and looked around. She acted disinterested but was really keeping a very sharp eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:25 am

"Well...If she wants a shot at it, they are about the size of rabbits so she shouldn't have much of a problem" I joked "Well it is a village, not really mine...but it seems to have been a farming village, I found seeds and what not in the warehouse, some are chewed up and cracked open by the rats and mice, but the rest they seemed to have left alone."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:31 am

"that's pretty big" she let herself joke but quickly hid her smile again. She nodded at his mention of it being a farming village. "That should be fun" she muttered. "Don't know for sure what our's was...seems to be some kind of ranching or breeding operation. Has a huge barn..all rotted out though except for the main frame. "So...why did you come here?" she asked while looking at the side of the warehouse and examining some of the boards.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:36 am

"Interesting!" I stated. I watched as her eyes wondered over the side of the warehouse. "well Imatari and I were just traveling from place to place when we hit the ocean, then we turned and headed south and then down along the coast when we found this place. Something is urging me to stay here and work on all of this. I can't place it...but just maybe I will" I looked at her with still a puzzled look. Why was she being nice to me all of a sudden, maybe it's because she was alone and a little intimidated, she didn't have the protection of her elements or her clan. I shrugged it off just glad she wasn't making me, well Imatari, show her the way out. I stepped down from the block and wiped my hands on the shirt that was hanging from the side of my pants. "Shall we try this again?" I asked "Hi, I'm Jarlon Vidon"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:49 am

Mika nodded and listened carefully but still acted disinterested. She didn't want him thinking she liked him or something. He was pretty handsome... 'no...I don't like guys, i don't ever want to like guys...' she told herself. But he was more friendly than most she had met. She watched as he stepped down. She raised an eyebrow when he said lets try this again. She turned to face him and crossed her arms in front of her. She still remembered him turning his back on her hand the day before. She narrowed her eyes slightly and slowly offered her hand again. It was rare for her to offer her hand twice. She had a long memory for offenses against her.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:59 am

When she crossed her arms I figured she was done, no more second chances. I was about ready to retrieve my hand when she grasped it. I gave a frim, yet gentle, hand shake. I gave her a big smile. "Anything I can get for ya or do? We don't have much as of now, but we'll get there." I turned my back to her and faced the field. "That's next" I sighed "I'm thinking of planting corn, wheat, and what not." I then turned to her again. "Maybe a garden over there" I pointed to another field that had partial shade
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:11 am

Mika accepted the handshake and returned it with a firm, strong handshake. "Mika" she nodded. She looked out at the field. "Your gonna need some horses to pull out some of those rocks." she observed. She nodded at his plans "Ya we will be focusing on building the barn and making pastures and paddocks again. All the posts are rotted out. I have no idea were we will get the lumber..." she admitted. "But I can't wait to have a horse under me again" she said almost excitedly. Then she realized she was letting more of herself out than she wanted. She quickly shut her mouth and looked around again.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:15 am

I nodded "I spose we may, but when I walked around in it, it didn't look to have any big boulders burried in there, almost looks like that's what they used it for. I will probebly burn the field to put the nutrients back into the ground before I cultivate it." I looked at her surprised that she said more than 3 words to me. "sounds like you are planning on staying too huh" I winked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:29 am

"Good" she nodded "Rocks are a terrible pain." She was surprised he knew about burning to bring nutrients, that was an Indian trick. She looked back at him. "hmm? Oh ya...have no were else to go" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:32 am

"Oh, there is always a place to go, always" I grinned and winked "i've been just about everywhere, it's time for me to settle down a bit. We aren't getting any younger, isn't that right Imatari" I gave her a nudge and she glared at me and then truned back to whisper
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:37 am

Mika shrugged "Ya I guess, but wandering isn't the best lifestyle" she smiled sadly. She looked down at Whisper. Whisper rubbed up against her leg and looked begging up at her. Mika rolled her eyes ~Fine..~ She sat down and Whisper bounced excitedly before coming over and laying in her lap and rolling over onto her back to get her belly rubbed. She hung over both sides of Mika's lap and looked adoringly up at Imatari. Mika rolled her eyes but rubbed the cougar's belly. "Never can resist her" Mika shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:41 am

With a slight shake of my head and a grin on my face I chuckled at Mika and her cat. Imatari looked up at me ~Don't even think about it~ I raised my eyebrow and turned back to the block and finished pulling the wood down that was curled and bowed. I quickly wondered around the building and 3 hrs of work looked to have payed off. "Now to replace them" I nodded. I looked around and remembered a wood pile under a tree by the field. "wanna come with?" I offered. I wasn't sure if she wanted to take off and go back to her village or hang out here.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:51 am

Mika considered his offer. "Sure" she gave a slight smile "If I can get this lump of" ~Ok get off Whisper~ Whisper just batted her eyes at her. ~Off!~ ~Ok ok...~whisper grumbled. Mika sighed and got up. She figured she might as well see all the resources this village had.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:54 am

"Alright." Imatari followed close behind her tail hung low and her hips and shoulders dropping heavly with every step.

......................fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:36 pm

----------------------> From Rhea's house

Rhea sat down as she watched Zaric rush around and kill the mice happily.
~Ya'Know, You'll get bored of that eventually~ Rhea grinned
~I highly doubt that~ Zaric barked as she rushed after the mice and rats.
Rhea laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next