HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:28 am

Rhea sighed deeply, it had begun to get dark and she wasn't sure whether Jarlon was back yet.
~We should head back to the house~ Rhea said, Zaric looked up with a Mouse in his mouth,
~Already?~ Zaric asked,
~It's actually been quite a while Zar~ Rhea sighed
~Alright then~ Zaric growled dropping the dead mouse and 'trotting' to Rhea's side as they headed 'home'.

---------------------> Rhea's Home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:24 pm

......................enchanted forest

We walked into the warehouse from the forest and looked for something like a shovel. I only found once, which was better anyway I didn't want her to do it. Instead I turned to her and said "See if you can find some long strips of wood to help guid the water along without it soaking into the ground before it even reaches the field. then if you want you can use the help of Imatari to bring them out!" I smiled and put the shovel on my shoulders and rested my rists on them my back still a little wet from our swim.

...................enchanted forest

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:31 pm

-----------> Enchanted Forest

Rhea watched as Jarlon left without her, ~He left me with a treasure hunt,~ Rhea sighed to Zaric.
"Okay, Imitari, Zaric," Rhea said, "look around and make a noise it you find something that could be useful,"
Rhea watched as Imitari and Zaric stalked off, with a Grin Rhea turned to see of she could find some within the Warehouse herself, ignore the mice and rats that were still left, Although their numbers had been damaged severly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Imatari yipped softly when she found something that looked useful! she sat beside it and yipped again

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Rhea stepped back and followed the sound of Imitari's yipping,
"What did you find Imi?" Rhea asked, and then she spotted Imitari sitting next to a pile of planks, some of which were reasonably long,
"Hey good girl!" Rhea praised, and she and Imitari worked together to retrieve some good sized planks.

--------------------> Enchanted forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:19 pm

------------> Enchanted Forest

Laya, Zeke, Imi, Zar and I all returned to the Warehouse in search of more planks of wood.
"Same rules apply guys, call out when you think you've found something," Rhea said and Imi, Zeke and Zar ran off. "Pull it out and then we'll take them back to the Forest for Jarlon,"
Laya then stayed with me as we searched through piles of wood.

Last edited by Mayxa on Sat May 30, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:21 pm

(Zeke too?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Mayxa

Mayxa

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:35 pm

A long time passed and the 5 of them had collected a good amount of Planks.
"Right...well lets head back then..." Rhea suggested, grabbing some planks

Rhea and Laya both carried some planks in their arms, Imi pulled one plank to the forest and Zeke and Zaric worked together to carry another plank in their mouths.

----------------> Enchanted Forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Zeke went over to a corner of the Warehouse. He saw something to his right and sniffed at it, dragging it out. But it was only a broken shovel. Then, near it her found a couple planks. He barked and Laya came over. ~Whatcha got there? Oh good, you found some wood!~ she smiled at Zeke and stroked his head. She picked them up and carried them with the others that they had found and followed Rhea.
------>Enchanted Forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:25 pm

.............outside

With Mika still in my arms I walked into the warehouse and laid her against a plank. "Mika, can you hear me?" I brushed her hair out of her face

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Mika felt herself get gently put down and she blinked slightly. She felt his hand brush the hair out of her face and while it was nothing but gentleness and concern she automatically shrunk back a bit. Her scared eyes bounced around the room and at him. She started feeling trapped with the four walls surrounding them. Her fear started increasing as she looked around the dark room and then back at the dark shape kneeling next to her. She gave off a whimper and scooted back against the wall. Quickly pulling her knees up to her chest. Her big eyes held nothing but hurt and fear as the memories started playing through her mind again.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:37 pm

"woah" i scooted back quickly "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your space" I shrunk back some more and sat back against a barrel and waited for her to relax a little

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Her eyes darted back and forth but she relaxed a little as he scooted off a few feet. She didn't have Whisper to calm her down so she started trying to calm herself down. 'this isn't the ship...he isn't a sailor..he's different..he's kind..he wants to help me..' she took a few deep breaths before starting to breath normally again. The nausea had disappeared for the moment. She looked down and then back at him. This time her eyes had lost some of the fear but the hurt was still there. The memories were still there. She swallowed slightly. "I'm sorry..." she whispered "sometimes...it is like I have panic attacks..the memories..." she drifted off.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:54 pm

Confused I looked at her "memories?!...I'm sorry that's none of my buisness....I understand, I wasn't looking for an apology. Rhea tolled me that you apologized." I nodded

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Mika looked cautiously over at him. Why was he being so kind to her? She had been horrible to him. She looked as his confused expression and decided to explain just a little bit. "Um..." she swallowed "on the ship...one evening I left Whisper in the cabin..the..the crew had made some threats towards her and..and I wanted to protect her" she stammered "so..I..I went for a walk on deck and the walk turned into a stroll below deck. And..." she swallowed "some of the sailors had been drinking and without Whisper I didn't have enough protection against the 4 of them." She looked down and closed her eyes before opening them again and looking at Jarlon "they..they cornered me...I..I knocked out one but the rest grabbed me. I..I was trapped and they..." her eyes filled with tears and she gave off another whimper. "they wouldn't leave me alone..they wouldn't stop..." she trailed off and let out a sob. She had never told anyone what had happened on the ship. She didn't even know why she was telling him. "I...woke up a few hours later curled in a ball...somehow I made my way back to the cabin. I sealed me and Whisper inside for the rest of the voyage...thankfully it was only a few more days and I had brought some food and water..." she trialed off and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Half way through I got sick to my stomach, I knew what she was going to say "no, no need I understand" I said but she continued, Maybe it felt good to release what she must have been holding in. I wasn't sure if I should walk over and comfort her or stay away. I was after all a guy. I nudged Imatari who walked to her side and laid a head on her lap and with sweet eyes looked up to him as in to say, ~don't worry he would never hurt any women~ but instead she just purred and I smiled "I'm sorry..... That's an awful thing to have happened. If I could have I would have prevented it. What can I do for you now?! I know we can't change the past, but the present and future is in our hands." I smiled, she was a brave girl, no a brave person all together but I was to proud to admit it. The moon shone in on us and the blue light left a hue on the ridges of my muscles.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:39 pm

Mika sniffed and gently stroked Imatari. She laid her head down and heard the purr more deeply from the big cat. She smiled ever so slightly and stroked her some more. She looked up at Jarlon's question. "I...I don't know...I..I want to trust again...I did once..but I'm so scare..." she trailed off. She wanted to come closer to him..she really did. She swallowed slightly and shifted over towards him. Her eyes were unsure but she softly laid down and rested her head on his lower leg and ankle. It was the best her fear would allow her to do. She settled down on her side and looked up towards him. Her eyes still held fear but she was masking it as much as possible. The moon shone down on her face a bit and highlighted her native features. Her black hair seemed to hold a bluish tint in the light. She closed her eyes again enjoyed being closer than she had felt comfortable for the last 3 months to a guy. She sighed slightly. "Thank you" she almost whispered.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:01 am

Imatari enjoyed the attention, being a guy I never seemed to give her enough, but itsn't that what all women thing. Guess now it's man and beast think alike. I sighed and watched as Mika's eyes shifted, she was nerveous and debating with herself. You could just tell. Not a word escaped my mouth, it wasn't the right time nore the right place. She was alone, no blanket of security and all in all in a new place. Poor thing. I thought. She then made a move that I thought was very bold and brave. She crawled up to me where I was sitting 'indian style' She rested her head on my ankles. I didn't touch her nore say anything at that time, just let her 'settle' in. After a few moments when I saw her shoulders relax I gently touched her shoulder, not sexually in anyway, I didn't want her to feel uncofortable. More like a guy tap on the shoulder, something I'd do with my best friend, if I had one. I then began to play with her hair that was giving off a blue hue from the moon light. I began to hum as I studied her features. I was always facintated with the human race, how we all look so different. I mean look at animals they pretty much all look the same, but not humans. After studing her cheeck bones, her nose, her eyes that were shut I about hummed myself to sleep. I leaned my head back a little and looked up through the hole in the ceiling.
An hour or two must have passed when I awoke from my doze. Quickly I looked for a hole outside and saw it was still dark out. With a sigh of relief escaping me I gently shook Mika's shoulder. "pssst. Mika?!"

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 am

Mika's eye closed a little tighter at his touch but she calmed herself again and relaxed. She tried to think back to a time that she trusted guys back in her village. She had even been in love...once. She sighed slightly and tried let herself trust like that again. His soft humming started to lull her to sleep. She felt his hand playing with her hair but she resisted her learned instinct to shrink away. Instead she just kept thinking back to before the ship. Finally she fell into a sleep. It was actually calmer than any she had had since the crossing. Her eyes popped open when he whispered her name and gently shook her shoulder. She instinctively looked around for danger. Her eyes once again held a measure of fear.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 am

With a gently voice I tried to ease her "hey, hey, it's ok...just me and Imatari, no one else. I was just saying that we should head back to the sleep house before the rain picks up again" I could hear the dinging of the rain drops hitting the roof. "I don't think you should walk back to Cahoon in this, how about you just stay with Arya, Rhea and myself tonight."

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 am

Mika looked around once more but blinked and nodded. "Will they...I mean I'm not part of your guys' village.." she trailed off. She suddenly felt like maybe she was intruding.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 am

"That's ok, they'll understand." I got up as she moved her head and then offered my large hand "We can't stay here all night, it's rather chilly with this sunburn and its going to start raining even harder here shortly." I reminded her

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:19 am

Mika slowly took his hand and nodded. He helped her up and then they made their way over to the door. She looked out, it was already raining pretty hard. She looked back at Jarlon unsure of what to do.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 am

I looked out the warehouse door still unaware that I was holding her hand. I turned and shurgged at her "lets do it" I chuckled and burst through the door and into the rain. The rain was coming down much harder than I thought. I bounced off my sunburnt shoulders and back stinging with every hit. A bright flash lit up the sky and I leaped sideways under a tree for shelter. I stopped under a narrow tree and watched for another flash then turned around and had Mika standing not more than an inch from my face. I looked deeply into her eyes as water drops ran down my face and past my blue eyes. Another flash stripped across the sky and this time it was followed by such a loud rattle I jumped forward and bumped into her. "sorry" I giggled "sounds like it struck something" I tried to think of something to fix the awckward situation.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 am

Mika nodded and only realized she was still holding his hand when he started forward. She lept forward a moment later. She quickly followed him through the rain and lept to the side with him under the tree. She was looking at the storm from behind him when he suddenly turned around. Her eyes grew wide at how close he was to her. The fear was trying to claw its way in once again but she was fighting it. Then with the clap of thunder he jumped forward accidentally bumping into her and she just about screamed. But she held it in and just took several deep breaths. Her eyes told him to be more careful next time. She backed up a step and hit the tree trunk. She looked around. "What..what do you think it hit?" she asked shakily.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Warehouse-
Jump to: