Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fields

Go down 
+12
Ronan
Dachelle
Tyler
Argon
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Mayxa
aryen
Mika
Arora
Illutari
Athara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Rhea nodded, "Sounds like a plan to me," Rhea laughed, "Uh sure that would be great,"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 pm

--Town Hall-->

Danielle led him a little into the forest so they could shoot at the trees and not have to go chasing after the arrows. When they found a good place, she stopped and shrugged. Alec crawled down her arm and off her hand so he wasn't in the way on her neck. He curled up at the base of a tree and peered out over his tail, ready to bolt if Yin tried to strangle him again.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Yang followed her. He selected a tree and pointed to a large knot in the center. They backed away about 30 yards. This would be an easy shot for him but he wanted to start her out easy. He didn't want to embarrass her. For his culture embarrassing someone and causing them to lose face was such a low blow that people were executed for doing it to the wrong person. He handed her the bow letting her have the first shot. Yin started wandering the edge of the forest looking for food. ~Peng you!~ She said to Alec ~bamboo where?~ She asked in chinese..that didn't work so she asked again in just Panda.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:19 pm

She chuckled and shrugged, picking up the bow without much grace in the action. She hadn't held a bow for years and she was more then rusty on it. "Hm, I'm going to need some help with this." she muttered, nocking an arrow slowly and a little clumsily into the string and pulling it back to her ear. Knowing it wasn't going to go over well, she released it with a twang, the string snapping against the back of her hand, leaving an ugly red line. The arrow caught the edge of the tree and probably would've flown past it if the well made point hadn't managed to embed itself in the bark. "Gah, ow." grimacing, she rubbed the spot where people usually wore a glove to protect from the string. Laughing at how bad the shot had been, she picked up the bow and handed it t Yang, "Master's turn."

Alec tilted his head in question, ~No bamboo here.~ he told Yin. He zipped into a bush and came out with a berry branch hanging out of his mouth. ~Only berries.~ Danielle caught him nibbling on the berries and asked, ~Are those safe?~ ~Of course! Almost everything is safe here, how could I get poisonous berries?~ ~I imagine you'll find a way.~ she said skeptically but turned to watch Yang shoot.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Yang suppressed a smile. "hao hao" he nodded "you hit the tree" he said in chinese. He bowed slightly and took the bow. He carefully cocked an arrow and aimed the bow. He pulled back. "No mind" he muttered in chinese. He let the arrow fly and it hit the center of the knot dead on. He smiled slightly and then handed the bow to her "you..try" he said in broken english with a heavy accent. This time he got behind her and helped her postion her hips, and arms in the right position. Showing her how to hold the bow so the string wouldn't hit her arm. He helped her aim and then nodded "Qu" he said quickly and her fingers released the string. The arrow went flying and hit the knot. Not the center but at least it hit. He smiled and waited for her reaction.

Yin looked disappointed. ~No bamboo?~ she pouted. Her eyes lighted up at the berries and she ate them in a single gulp. ~More~ she asked with big blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Recognizing the try at English she replied in not much better Chinese, "Hao." She grinned as the arrow hit nicely into the wood. "It's getting somewhere." she allowed, giving the bow to him again, gesturing that it was his turn to shoot. That would probably help her just as much doing it herself as she had a good memory and was able to mimick things easily. She stood aside and made a 'go ahead' motion.

Alec showed her the bush and began plucking at it himself. Soon, he had blue berry juice all over his mouth and on his paws, and he was still munching on more. The unique berries were sweet and juicy even though it was approaching winter and the air was biting cold. Alec didn't mind it though, with his heavy fur coat and Danielle was used to being in all sorts of temperatures resulting from Halt's love of travel and exploration.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:02 am

He grinned and slowly drew the bow again to show her. He slowed his breathing and aimed. Smoothly letting it fly. It flew straight and true hitting right next to the other one in the center. He handed her the bow again and this time watched.

Yin followed and started plucking the berries to, soon her paws were covered with blue juice. Her white fur stained. But she didn't stop her hunger unstoppable almost.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 am

Memorizing every move he had made, she took the bow and paused for a second, thinking about how she could get the arrow to release as nicely as his had. Bringing the bow up and positioning the arrow like he had shown her she aimed and released, the string hitting her again but not as hard and the arrow was less fast as his had been but it hit toward the middle this time, digging farther into the tree. Rubbing the throbbing red line she chuckled and gave him back the bow, "Guess I'm just not meant to use a bow."

Alec was done far before she was. Bloated and happy he sat back down at the base of the tree and began cleaning himself, the blue juice slowly fading. He felt sticky and slow as he lay down groggily and watched the two shoot.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:19 am

Yang watched her. All of the women here were beautiful...and of the three he had met..two were taken. He sighed slightly and nodded as she shot the bow. "bu dui (not right) he said to her comment. "Ni hen hao!" he encouraged.

Yin finally finished and rolled onto her back in the sun falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:23 pm

She could sense the reassurance in his tone and it was pretty easy to guess what he was trying to say. She scoffed and shook her hand to get rid of the stinging. If he understood her it would have been easy to explain. No matter how good she got with the bow it still wouldn't feel right to her. You kind of got used to using a sword when you started out with one young. Alec sat in a patch of sunlight and the warmth and all the berries were starting to get to him. His eyes closed and he drifted off into a light doze.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Yang smiled and gently took the bow back. "Ni bu xi huan? (you not like), Um..ni xi huan shen me? (what do you like?)" he saw she still didn't understand. "hmm um "ni" he pointed to her "xi huan" he rubbed the bow like it was treasured. "or" he said in chinese "xi huan" he pointed to her sword. Suddenly he looked up. It was getting stormy. "kan shang" he said pointing to the sky. "wo men qu jia? (we go home?)" he asked.

Yin stretched and rolled over onto her feet. She meandered toward Yang grabbing Alec on the way and slinging him over her neck.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:36 pm

She looked up when he pointed and nodded, "Yeah, okay." She was about to get Alec when Yin walked past them, Alec flopped over Yin's neck and clinging on so he didn't fall and tumble under the panda's feet. Danielle chuckled and scooped him up, holding him with her forearm and heading back to the tow hall.

--Town Hall-->
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Yang nodded and chuckled as Yin tried to "abuduct" Alec. ~Leave him alone Yin~ He laughed she just sighed and trotted off toward the town hall. He followed behind her with DaNi

---------Town Hall------->
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Stark Walked into the field, on the back of a large blue-roan stallion. He smiled a broad grin as the smell of a fire in the distence burned.
~Look at this!~ The tiny leopard said, hopping through the snow, chasing a tiny mouse.
~Leave it alone Suma!~ He said with a laugh the echoed in the surrounding trees.
The little leopard huffed, but trotted back to Stark.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 pm

--------Town Hall------->

Mika wandered out into the fields and looked around. Thankfully all the crops had been harvested before the snow feel. She trudged through the two foot high snow with Whisper, her cougar by her side. ~Mika, smoke...and another cat...~ Mika nodded as she saw a figure up on the hill coming down into the fields. Mika stood still and watched one hand behind her back at the handle of her knife. Just in case. She raised a hand in greeting. "Hello" she said simply
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:08 pm

"Hallo" He said, trotting up to a beuatiful woman.
~Now Whats she doing in the field, By her self, and in the dead of winter?~ He asked Suma.
~Uh... I'm just a kit.. Dont ask me!~ He said with a cat smile.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Mika smiled ever so slightly as the small leopard bounced around following the man leading a very handsome looking stallion. "Nice horse you have" Mika complimented him. "Hail from around here sir?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 pm

As they got closer into hearing range, he said with a smile. "I'm Stark."
He saw the aprehension in her Gaze.
"Its alright." He said. "I'm here looking for settle ment."
~Uh *Cough what about me *cough*~ The little leopard Said.
"And this is Suma. A Rare Bornean Clouded leopard cub. e's my spirit animal."

He looked up at her question.
"Well, I have a long life story, but to put it short," He said with a handsom smile.
"I was born in Ireland, but was put up for adoption, and Grew up in Germany." He said, noting his accent.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:23 pm

"Good to meet you, I am Mika..leader of one of the settlements in this valley. This" she motioned to Whisper "Is my spirit animal Whisper. She is cougar from the new world" she smiled slightly. "That should be an interesting tale to hear on a cold winter day, which settlement were you looking for?" She looked over where the smoke was rising. "Tell me sir do you happen to know where that smoke is coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:26 pm

He smiled and nodded as Suma trotted over to Whisper, tripping over his oversized paws.
~Hi!~ He squeeked.

"Uh... Cahoon I believe." He said plainly.
"And I believe the smoke is towards the settlements. But dont worry. ITs controlled, I can smell the Cut wood thats burning. Probably a villager."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Whisper smirked at the little cub and extended her nose to sniff it kindly ~Hello young one~ Whisper purred.

"Ah ok" Mika nodded "Really? you can tell from the smell?" Mika asked curiously. "Cahoon?" Mika smiled "I am leader of Cahoon..although..right now" she motioned around "this is Vandecar, but don't worry you are still in the right place. The villages have merged for the winter." Mike reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:44 pm

The kit let out a tiny roar and batted at Whisper Playfully.
~I'm SUMA!~ He roared skueekily.

"Yes" He said quirkily.
"And I can also tell they are burning Cedar wood" He smiled and looked down, then back up at Mika.
"Good to know." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Whisper suppressed a chuckle ~Well good to meet you, sir~ She blinked and sniffed his fur, giving him a reassuring lick on the head.

Mika smiled at the cats' antics. She raised her eyebrows slightly impressed. " A good skill, I think they just added a new log to cook..rabbit stew" she smirked before looking down. "Shall I show you the rest of the village?" she asked with a laugh in her voice. "May I ask what brings you to Vanahoon?" She asked as she motioned forward and started walking with him towards the town hall.

(that is the combined name)
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:03 pm

He smirked.
"Yes.." He said, looking over her.
"That would be very nice." He smiled.
"To see the towns."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Mika nodded and led the way to the main street.

---------------Outside buildings (Vandecar)--------->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fields - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next