HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fields

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Sat May 30, 2009 5:27 pm

I shook my head at her solute...What was she trying to say? I playfully thought. I sighed and got up soar as can be. I popped my back just by standing up. Hobbling along Imatari ran ahead into the woods.
after about an hour

..............Rhea's house

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Sat May 30, 2009 6:39 pm

..............Rhea's house

Together we walked up to the field and both sighed at the same time. I laughed as we did so. "I agree lots of work.....wanna come scout with me?!" I asekd

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Sat May 30, 2009 6:45 pm

"Sure, Why not!" Rhea grinned, "Where do we start? I suggest beginning in the north....but thats just me,"
Zaric barked from Rhea's side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Sat May 30, 2009 6:46 pm

"hey I trust your judgement" I smiled as we walked forward. We walked into the forest.

..............enchanted forest

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:42 pm

..............warehouse

I walked out seeds in hand and walked down the isles of banked soil and started poking holes in the dirt with a thin branch I found. After I finished poking holes in one isle I began to stick seeds in them.....then I from the corner of my eye I saw someone walking up

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Arya walked up to Jarlon.
"Heya. I just wanted to thank you" she smiled. She was unsure what to say next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Surprised I looked up. The sun was beating down on me and I couldn't see very well so I lifted my arm to shield the sun. "Oh hey, thank me for what?" I asked confused

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:51 pm

"You let me stay in your house. That was very kind... thank you. I've
been treated.. badly.. before. I am not used to... well... - thanks."
Arya's dark red hair sparkled in the sunshine. She smiled, but her eyes were sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:01 pm

"well of course" I stated bluntly "Why wouldn't I let you stay in the house, it belongs to all of us, just like this field, that warehouse, those chickens. It all belongs to all of us. I couldn't do any of this without you." I smiled sweetly at her soft eyes. "don't be sad, please, lets be happy, there are soooo many things to be happy about" I blurted out

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Rhea walked up behind Jarlon who was speaking to Arya, Rhea placed one hand on his shoulder and grinned at him.
"Where can I help? Oh and sorry about last night, you gave me a fright when I woke up and you wern't there, I've had a bad experience with that," Rhea smiled, trying not to remember what she was referring to yet she shuddered slightly and her grip on Jarlon's shoulder tightened a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:25 am

Arya smiled her french smiled at Jarlon.
"I know there is. I promise I won't be sad anymore - Je promets que je ne pourrai plus malheureux." Arya grinned. "French." she said as explanation.

"Oh, hi Rhea!" Arya smiled at Rhea when she saw Rhea coming up to them.
Something flashed through her heart but she ignored it.
"Yes, I can help too" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:22 am

I looked between the girls. Everyone here had problems, but I didn't know know they were all this extreme and all seemed to be with men. What was wrong with the male gene. I tried to smile but instead focused on work. "absoluetly...I handed Arya the stick......go ahead and poke holes about 6 inches apart in those ridges up and down. Rhea why don't you plant the seeds starting over on that end and i'll start on this end and start seeding as well." I smiled at the two and handed them each their weapon of choice.

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 am

Arya smiled.
"Thanks."
She started to poke holes in the soil. She enjoyed working, it enabled her to forget all her thoughts and problems. Sun was hot, and soon she was tired but much happier than in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 am

I met up half way in the row with Rhea and smiled up at her. "ready for a break?" I asked almost noses touching. Standing up and popping my back I sighed and then looked for Arya "ready for a lunch break?!" I asked

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:04 am

Arya smiled.
"Anytime!" she started to get up.
"Ooooohhhh my back" she moaned. She walked to Jarlon.
"Sorry, I'm not used to work like this... better ride" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:14 am

I laughed when she got up and her back didn't want to straighten either. "Oh I feel your pain," I chuckled "But it's good work for ya....gettin you ready for the harvest" I nodded as we walked over to a large oak tree and sat under the it for shade. I pulled out a deer skin water pack and handed it to Arya. Then I dug into my pack that was sitting by the tree and pulled out some fresh jerky from the deer the other day. "Man I can't wait to get some eggs and chicken legs" I sighed at the jerky "this stuff is getting old!" I then turned to Arya "So.....what do you think so far?"

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 am

Arya yawned and sat down.
"What do I think?" she smiled.
"I think it's perfect. No, wait - not perfect, cause when something is perfect, it is too perfect, because if it's too perfect it's not actually perfect... whatever. Just ignore me" Arya grinned and bite a bit of jerky. She sighted and laid down, closing her eyes. Jerky tasted great after working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:28 am

I laghed at her explanation. "Things can be perfect...look at me" I laughed "Just kiddnig, I'm far from perfect" I sighed "But no really I care what you think of this village and what's coming of it. After all I hope you think about staying!"

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:35 am

Arya laughed.
"Of course I'll stay... I can't just walk away after I've found friends here" she smiled. "I'm used to 'wild life' and so it may get time until I settle in perfectly." she smirked.
"But I don't bite.... hard" she laughed.
"Just kidding" she grinned at Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 am

"Haha ya I understand that, I've been on the road since I was 16. It's hard to sit still for more than 2 hrs....oh no worries I bite too" I winked back at her as I tossed her another piece of jerky. I laid there with my hand behind my head and the other on my chest looking at the sky.

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:47 am

Arya laughed. She looked at the sky too. It was so beautiful. Arya slowly fell asleep...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:51 am

After a about half an hour of laying there I rolled over and saw that Arya had fallen asleep. I decided to just let her be. I got up and continued poking holes in the mounds and finished seeding the first field. Half was weat the other was corn. I then walked over to the irrigation ditch where I had blocked the flowing water with a large log and some rocks and rolled them out of the way giving the water free reign to flow. A huge grin spread across my face as I saw the field begin to soak in the water like a thirsty camel

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:55 am

Arya opened her eyes. She looked left to see Jarlon but he wasn't there. Arya jumped up.
"Jarlon?" she called. She bit her lip, unsure what to do, when she saw Jarlon release the water. Arya ran to him and stopped besides him.
"What ya up to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 am

My heart skipped for a moment when I heard a voice yell my name then I realized it was just Arya not sure where I was. She came running over as I pulled the log. Irrigating the field, that way we don't have to carry buckets of water."

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Fields   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:59 am

---------Stable-------->

Whisper came running at full speed through the forest and out into the fields. She let out a mournful yowl and skidded up to Jarlon and Arya. "Mewroooooooooooow" She looked between them pitifully. Oh how she wished she could talk to others besides her spirit partner. She looked back to Cahoon and then ran a few steps that way and looked back at them.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields   

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next