HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:27 pm

This is where anything happens that is in the village but outdoors.
Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:29 pm

<---fields---
We cautiously make our way to the outwards edge of the run down village, I let out a sigh, ~Well here's where we leave the safety of shelter~ we both seamed a bit un easy, but started towards the center of the village in the cover of anything that we could use.
----Town hall--->
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Laya walked slowly around, Zeke following by her side. ~What are we doing here-~
~Shhh Zeke! I hear voices coming from that building over there~ she cut him off.
~Let's go check it out~
~I don't know, they might be dangerous~
~Don't worry, if they are I'll protect you~
~Thanks Zeke, follow me~ Laya said, walking towards the building.
------>Town Hall
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:35 pm

<--------Library

Mika silently hurried outside. ~Whisp..I need you..~ She thought shakily. She had a pretty good idea of what she would find...and it wouldn't be good. Whisper was at her side before she knew it. Mika nodded and swallowed before walking off a towards a open over grown clearing. The grass was as high as her shoulders but she saw glimpses of white when the grass swayed in the wind. She drew closer and soon she was face to face with a statue of an mourning angel. She swallowed again and stroked Whisper before walking on. She stumbled onto a grave stone. As she looked around she saw more of them. She just about sank to her knees but Whisper supported her. "They didn't go anywhere.." she whispered.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:13 pm

i walked after Mika, "What are you do--" i stopped as i also saw the angel and all the other stones, i thought for a second, i looked down saddend. "There all dead..." i said coldly, Shiroi hair along his back bristled, ~Is it really safe for us here?~ he asked, "I don't know..." "Maybe they were all old..." 'or maybe which is more likey...they caught the plauge' i said to myself, "Do we stay here?........or.....more like is it safe to stay here?" i asked putting a hand on Mika's shoulder. "Are you ok?..." i asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Mika blinked at the amount of death that had happened. It had been just like this with her village..back in the new world. White man had come...plague had come. She hung her head for a moment and leaned against Whisper's strong shoulder and back. "Plague has been long gone..." she half whispered. "This.." she swallowed and raised her head defiantly "this happened a long time ago." She looked up but didn't shurg off the hand this time. Instead she softly put her own on top of it. She put on a brave smile. "I'll be fine" she said simply. She then turned her head again so he wouldn't see the tear running down her face. ~How many of them were children? Mothers?~ She half wondered half asked Whisper ~To many~ Whisper quietly responded. ~Come...lets go find shelter and eat...we can't stay out here~ Mika nodded. "Should we..should we find somewhere to spend the night?" She asked.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:39 pm

"Come on..." i put out a hand and helped her up, "Where will you stay?..." i asked, "Me and Shiroi will be over there...on that little hill" i pointed to a small hill off to one side of the village. Shiroi and i were always used to sleeping out in the open, where we could see for miles....and watch anyone or anything that approched. i pulled out a small handkerchief it was a little worn out and faded, but you could clearly see a kanji on one of the corners it said 'happiness' "Here you can use this..." i whispered with a sweet smile as i offered it to her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:44 pm

"Thank you" she said quietly. "We will be in the wood right over there" she pointed to the nearest patch of woods. "Me and Whisper are used to the woods. The prairie seems to open and the buildings to small" She gently took the handkerchief and used it before folding it up and handing it back. "Thanks" she gave him a small smile. "Do you have something to eat?" she asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:47 pm

"ok..." i smiled she was a really pretty woman, "Yes i have something to eat...do you?" i asked consurned.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:50 pm

"Yes...Whisper catches rabbits and such for me. Occasionally she has brought down a deer but that was when she was younger. She caught a good size rabbit this morning." She started to turn. She sighed slightly "you are welcome to part of it if you wish" she offered.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:56 pm

"Ah er.....no thank you...." i smiled, "I couldn't impose on you..." i patted Shiroi's head, "We catch ours...and lucky we still have a bit" i raised a small bag from my belt, Shiroi wagged his tail, ~Yay!....it's about time to eat!!~ he was excitied, i laughed and petted his soft nose.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:01 am

She dipped her head slightly "Very well" she smiled ever so slightly ~Ready for dinner Whisp?~ Whisper started hopping. ~Oh you betcha~ Mika chuckled and they made thier way over to the stand of trees. Mika started a tiny fire with sticks and then roasted a bit of rabbit, the other parts she would throw to Whisp who would leap up and catch them. After dinner Whisper laid down on her side and Mika curled up between her paws and fell asleep in her warm fur. She glanced once over at Kai and Shiroi and then fell asleep.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:26 am

Shiroi and i started up to the crest of the hill, i sat in the tall grass and fed shiroi small peices of meat, i nibbled on a my own piece of dried meat, i reached into a bag an pulled out a dark almost green looking bread like wafer i broke off a piece and gave it too Shiroi
he ate it with a choke, ~gaa i hate that stuff.....why do 'I' have to eat it!~ he whined, ~Cause it's good for you...helps you stay well...and healthy~ i gagged as i swallowed my chunk, it was an extreamy bitter herb wafer i had learned to make, it was like the same as eatting fresh veggies and fruits, it had minirals too. but tasted awful! after our meal and some water for my water skin i laid down with Shiroi at my side. i took a clay built wind instument out of a small bag from my belt, i blew softly into it, it made a soft flute like sound that swept sweetly over the land, it's melody was beautifully soft yet a bit mornful.

After severla minutes i slowed down the melody it became quieter and quieter till it was no more that a slight whistle, i stopped and slipped it into my bag. i reached over and lightly kissed the forehead of sleeping Shiroi, ~Night~ i rolled over back to back and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:48 am

Mika woke early as the misty rain coming over the ridge cooled the air around her and Whisper. She heard thunder in the distance. She put out the fire and pulled out some jerky for breakfast. ~Come on...lets see how everyone fared last night~ Whisper gave her a cougar smile and swallowed her piece whole before trotting after her. Mika chuckled and walked over to Kai and Shiroi. She gently kicked his boots. "Hey..wake up...time to rise and shine! The sun is rising."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadan

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:54 am

Sadan walked around with Amber at his side. ~Hey Amber, there's some people over there. Let's go check it out~ he said, turning to Amber. ~Ok, bu be careful around them~ she warned him. They went up to the people, one was still asleep. "Hi there" Sadan said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:00 am

Mika looked up. Whisper also perked up at the sight of the deer. ~No! Don't even think it Whisper!~ Whisper looked at her guilty but averted her eyes and walked over to nudge Shiroi instead. Mika smiled slightly "Hi" she extended a hand. "I'm Mika..that big kitty is Whisper and uh the lumps sleeping at your feet are Kai-Doshi and Shiroi"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadan

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:07 am

Sadan shook her hand, "This is Amber, and I'm Sadan" he said. ~Are you shure Whisper won't eat me?~ Amber asked, eyeing the large cat. ~I'm pretty shure of it, just calm down~ he said, patting her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:11 am

Mika nodded "Good to meet you" ~Whisper go say hi~ ~Oh I would love to say hi...I want to invite her to dinner!~ ~WHISPER!~ now it was Mika's turn to act shocked ~hehe sorry..~ Whisper quietly walked closer to the deer and extended her nose to show she meant no harm.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadan

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:14 am

~Go on Amber, make friends~ Sadan coaxed her. ~Aww, alright~ Amber cautiously stepped forward and extended her nose, trying to be friendly. Sadan looked around, "This is a cool place, but where is everyone?" he asked, noticing the stillness of the village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:20 am

Laya walked up to Kai and Mika. "Hi, I see we have a new villager, is that right?" she said, noticing Sadan.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:24 am

Mika nodded, "Um...me, Kai, and then another girl Laya, and now you are the only inhabitants so far" she said quietly. She looked up at Laya's voice. "And here she is now, Laya...meet Sadan. Sadan..Laya"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:29 am

Laya nodded to Sadan, "Nice to meet you" she said. Then, turning to Mika, "Hey, ready to do more exploring?" she asked. Zeke wagged his tail, ~I'm reay! Maby I'll find something better to eat~
~Hey, that rabbit we had last night was ok~
~It was, but you're not the greatest cook~
~Hey, watch it~ Laya teased.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:33 am

Mika nodded "Sounds good!" She looked over at the tall ridge to the east. ~I wonder what is over there...to bad we would need horses to explore it...guess it will have to wait.~ Whisper wasn't paying attention. She was to busy sniffing around the female deer. ~Whisp...~ Mika warned. Whisper looked at her innocently. Mika raised an eyebrow. "And after we get some exploring done, maybe we can start work on the barn. Anxious to get horses here" she said excitedly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:35 am

"Me too, I love horses" Laya said. Zeke looked up at her, ~But none will replace you Zeke~ she added to him. "Where should we go first?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:37 am

"hmmm" she looked over toward the large bay. She saw a few planks floating and some posts still in the water. "Wanna check out over there?" she pointed toward the dock.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Outside Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next