Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
+20
Shaira
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Saron
Wing Rider
Kuruk
Tyler
Argon
Dachelle
Ronan
Mayxa
aryen
Salem
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Sadan
Mika
Mare
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:44 am

I sat there for a minute longer being mezmorized by the dark coals being lit up and dimmed again. Suddenly I put my hands on my knees and got up and over to where Imatari laid. I laid down beside her as she woke up. She knew all to well what was wrong. She laid her paw and head on my stomach and fell asleep with me. Of course I wasn't asleep but I closed my eyes and wished I was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:46 am

Mika listened and quietly laid her head back on Aaden's shoulder. Arya seemed to be taking care of this. She wouldn't interfere. She flinched slightly as she felt a little pain lower abdomen but for some reason counted it off as her ribs and drifted off to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:53 am

Arya looked Jarlon went to Imitari and seemed fell asleep. She wished to go to him but restrained herself.
After a while she started to sing quietly. Her voice was soft and sweet, like a mountain stream.

"La chaleur du désert de sable
Pilotage de la neige glacée
Ailes déployées de la nuit sera bientôt
Pour envoyer des migrants à rester dans le vent..."

Espero came to her and sat in her lap. The fire started to fade.

"Mais envoie les âmes congelées,
ombre de la lune crée.
La chaleur des rayons du soleil,
apporte à nouveau le matin
..."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:00 am

When the morning light began to peak over the horizon I was wide awake....still. I got up and headed for the barn where Mika had fallen into. I went to the outside wall and began to put all my weight into it through my arms. My arms buldged and so did my neck as I pushed agains the corner post. It barely moved. I then went to the wall and gave it a gentle push and it began to creak. I backed off and gave it a forcefull punch and watched the wood splinter into the barn. "Nice! Good foundation bad wood." I would leave what they were going to do up to them. If they wanted my opinion they could ask.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 am

...............barn
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:04 am

barn->
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:13 am

Arya opened her eyes. She yawned and got up. She saw Jarlon was gone.

~I'm not surprised... something was wrong last night~ Arya sadly said to Espo.
~Yes, something was wrong~ Espo yawned.
~You know anything about it?~
~No. And if I would, I wouldn't tell you. If he wants to tell anybody he tells, right?~
Arya nodded.
~I know, no need to preach.~
~Oh really.~ Espero smiled. ~Gotta go to the mice' conference. They are
discussing about a black big tornado right now.~ he smirked his
sweetest smirk and disappared in to woods.

Arya chuckled.
'Mica conference...?'

She went to Phoenix and hopped on his back.

---------barm
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:31 pm

I found myself asleep underneath the oak I sat by the night before. I blinked open my eyes and found Takyia laying next to me, half asleep. Takyia lifted her head.
~Is something wrong, Sloan?~
~No, nothing wrong at all. Just..surprised. I thought I was back in...~ I dropped my head. Takyia put her paw on my hand.
~I know. Let's go and look around a bit before returning to Vandecar.~ Takyia stood up and pulled on my shirt shirt. I smiled and stood up, brushing grass off my pants. I picked up my book and headed toward what looked like a barn.

------barn
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 pm

(Jessssssssssssssssssssssssss! Very Happy Very Happy Outside Buildings - Page 7 187166 Outside Buildings - Page 7 530164 Outside Buildings - Page 7 170647 )
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:29 pm

-----from where ever she slept the night before----->

Mika wandered out at first light. She didn't remember when her and Aaden had gone to bed the night before. All she remembered is that she had been extremely happy and had gone to sleep snuggled next to him. She had woken up that way. She needed to go for a walk...she also wanted to talk with Jarlon. They hadn't parted on the best of terms and she didn't want any bridges burned. She decided to walk over and see if he was in the fields.

----------Fields (Vandecar)----->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:12 pm

---------------Range Land--------->

Mika slowly rode in on Beauty with Koda trailing behind. She looked around at the quiet village. It was good to be home. She dismounted and gently patted Beauty. Then quietly taking both Koda and Beauty by the reins she softly walked them to the barn.

-----------Barn sight------>
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:31 pm

----------Fields (Vandecar)----------->

Mika slowly rode in. She looked around. Cahoon had almost become a ghost town once more. Sadan and Laya had moved on, Kai was on another scouting mission, and now Aaden was dead. All that was left was her and Tyler. Salem had been scarce as had the other drifting villagers. How in the world would they survive the winter with two villagers. She sighed and slid off Koda. She picked up Aaden's mangled remains and gently set them inside the barn. They would bury him in the traditional Lakota way tomorrow. It was the greatest honor she could give him. She sighed and slowly put Koda away. She stumbled into the town center and collapsed on the floor.

------------Town Center------>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 am

---Forest-------->

Once they got the hollowed log to the town they began silently working sanding and carving a canoe out of it. After awhile it was finished and looked beautiful. Mika looked up at Chaya and smiled sadly at their work. "Thank you" she said softly. Chaya simply nodded. She thought for a sec and then quietly walked over. "I need to give you something." She quietly took out the amulet and slipped it over Mika's head. Mika looked between the amulet and Chaya "no..no...I shouldn't...I'm the one that got him killed" she whimpered Chaya smiled sadly "my choice remains" she said quietly. Mika looked at her in disbelief. She didn't want to be the leader, didn't want that responsibility. Right now she just wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:20 pm

After a long walk with Beauty at my side I reached Cahoon. From the top of the hills i could see two figures below. One looked very unfamiliar. I gave off a morning dove cry before I walked down.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Mika's eyes snapped up at the sound of a morning dove call. Her eyes lit up ever so slightly as she saw Jarlon with Beauty. Tears still stained her face but sleep had refreshed her a bit. She gave a morning dove call back and watched Jarlon bring down Beauty. "Jarlon...this is Chaya.." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 pm

I walked up and just looked at Mika without much of a look around to the other comer. As she introduced my I turned and stood tall and strong before Introducing myself. "I'm Jarlon vidon" I smiled "pleasure to meet you. You must be Athara's sister"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Chaya looked up and smiled slightly. She quietly stood up tall and looked him in the eyes. "That would be me" she said softly. She looked between the two of them and smiled she had seen looks like that before. Only time would tell. She curtsied ever so slightly and walked over to Beauty. Talking in elvin she murmured something and touched the wound. She then smiled and walked back. "He will be fine in a few days." she said softly. She looked down at the finished canoe and then back at the two villagers. "Shall we finish this?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:37 pm

With much surprise I watched her walk over to Beauty. "Well I tried my best" I sighed
Yes please proceed" I requested "I hadn't heard back from Mika I was growing concerned"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Chaya smiled at him. "Yes your doctoring was very good, I just helped it along" she winked "Can't have the foundation stallion going lame" She looked over at Mika to see if she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:45 pm

"Good point" I shrugged and also turned to Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Mika nodded and looked between them "Thank you Jarlon for coming" she smiled sadly. She looked up at Chaya's question "yes..I'm ready" she said quietly and turned towards the barn to go retrieve Aaden's body. "I'll get him" she said in almost a whisper. Whisper looked between the three of them. she wasn't sure Mika would have the strength to do that. Yesterday adrenaline had helped her, today....
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:52 pm

I looked down at Whisper who looked after her in despair. "Mika! hold on" I ran to her side "Let me help you" I offered.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Mika looked up surprised but nodded "thank you" she said sadly. She led the way over to the old barn and stopped as they came with in sight of his wrapped up body. She took a deep breath 'I can do this' she told herself. She closed her eyes for a second and then opened them again and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Lyla sat off to the side, her head hanging down forlornly. She stared at the floor, not willing to move or talk with anyone. Her whole frame drooped, which was rare since she usually carried herself with confidence.
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:07 pm

i looked over at the sad cat. I scratched her chin and tried to smile but it was a very sad smile. I then walked over to Aaden's body and picked it up into my arms and looked at mika as in to ask 'Read?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: