HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Outside Buildings - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Mika looked at the sad cat and a tear ran down her face. She gently stroked her and then looked up at Jarlon. She nodded and turned towards the outside and where the canoe and Chaya were waiting.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:20 pm

She looked up at them for a second and padded to Mika, rubbing her soft her against her leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Mika looked down at the cat again and smiled sadly. She knelt down quickly and whispered in her ear "I know you probably can't understand me, but I'm sorry" another tear rolled down her cheek as she stood up and walked to the canoe. She waited for Jarlon to set Aaden inside.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:24 pm

I nodded and slowly stepped forward into the light looking staright ahead, silent not a work escaped my lips not a sound escaped my foot steps. I stopped by chaya and still didn't look at her. Like a soldier I turned and looked through her and waited for an order

View user profile
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 pm

She looked up at Mika, true, she couldn't understand exactly what she was saying but the meaning was clear enough. She made a sad, whining sound in the back of her throat and lay down at her feet, watching the canoe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Mika kept herself looking straight ahead as well. She held up a thin material cover and nodded to Jarlon. He stiffly but gently set Aaden in the canoe. Mika bit her lip to keep from crying once again and silently put the cover back over. She then leaned over and softly put her head next to Aaden's one last time. "Goodbye my friend" she whispered and squeezed her eyes shut to block the tears before stiffly standing up again and leaning down to help pick up the canoe to take it to the water.

---------------Dock------>

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:33 pm

........dock

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:45 pm

--------> From Rhea's house

Rhea ran to the outside of the cahoon buildings, already soaked. The rainfalling so hard it was almost impossible to see anything. Rhea ran around quickly in search of a sturdy building thinking thats where Jarlon would be in weather like this.

-------------> Library
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:41 am

----------Grazing fields------>

Ronan and Tasha came to the edge of town and stopped. They would go in in the morning. He unhooked her from the merchant cart and gave her a good rub down. Tasha stretched and enjoyed the massage. Ronan smiled and gave her some grain and went to make his own dinner. He made a small fire and cooked some salted beef that he had with him. He ate and then relaxed. He pulled out his violin/fiddle and started gently playing a mournful tune. Tasha quietly bobbed her head to the rhythm of the music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:23 am

Mika was walking towards the trading post when she saw something outside the village. She cocked her head and cautiously walked towards it. Her hand on her back ready to grab her knife. She saw a sleepy black pinto draft horse mare, a small covered cart, and a scruffy looking merchant. She stepped back a few steps and then cleared her throat "Hello" she said simply in a semi loud voice.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:27 am

~Ronan! Wake up~ Tasha urged. Ronan cocked a eye open and saw a beautiful woman standing before him. He opened both his eyes and smiled. "My my...angels visiting me now..I like this village." he muttered. He coughed and quickly stood up, brushing himself off. "My apologizes miss. My name is Ronan Dex, I travel with my goods and try to make a small living" he said humbly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 am

Mika had stiffened at his comment. She didn't like recieving compliments from strange men. It made her uncomfortable. As he got up and introduced himself she nodded. "Mika, leader of this village, and this is Whisper my spirit animal" She said simply " A merchant? So...you have goods in there?" Mika asked curiously

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:36 am

Ronan raised an eyebrow at her gruff tone, but he nodded at the introductions. He motioned to the gypsy vanner horse "And my sweet spirit animal Tasha" he smiled. He had to chuckle at Mika's curiosity. "Yes I do, many things from many lands" he boasted "Would you like me to pull my cart into town so that your villagers may look at them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:39 am

Mika smiled slightly at the horse and nodded. She had rarely seen a horse as a spirit animal, made sense though. She listened to his offer. "Yes that would be great, in fact...we have a trading post that you could display your goods in if you want..." she offered. "Just fixed it up a few days ago."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dachelle

Dachelle

Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : scuba diving
Humor : very random...
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:39 am

"Hey Mika!" Dachelle said as she walked up. She looked strangly at the stranger. "I dont beleive that I've met you before. Im Dachelle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 am

Ronan looked suprised. "A trading post? Well ain't that fancy? I'll take a look" he nodded. He saw another beautiful young lady walk up. He smiled and bowed fancily to her. "Ronan Dex is the name" he grinned. "And my faithful spirit animal Tasha" he motioned. At that he started harnessing her up "So where is this trading post?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:44 am

Mika smiled at Dachelle "Hey, good morning" she said in a friendly way. She motioned toward the trading post. "Right this way" she said and started walking over as soon as he was done hooking Tasha up to the cart.

----------Trading post-------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dachelle

Dachelle

Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : scuba diving
Humor : very random...
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 am

"I hope Ill see you again soon!" Dachelle replied kindly as she walked back down the road.

------------ trading post------>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 am

Ronan looked over at the building and nodded. He finished harnessing up Tasha and then hooked up the cart. ~Ok..one two..~ With one strong pull Tasha got the cart rolling. ~Good girl, thank you~ She just bobbed her head and they headed toward the trading post following Mika.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 am

(whoops)

-------Trading post------->
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Bardon jumped when he heard Jarlon yell his name.
"Oh crap I'm in trouble." He gulped, not turning around. Something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm

................trading post

Imatari darted out towrads bardon and stopped in front of him and turned. Jarlon walked up behind him not saying a word. "Lets go" he finally said and walked towards the forest and instead stopped at the library. He couldn't hold it in any longer. "What are you thinking, are you stupid or something, do you have no honor?" I said nothing but anger in my voice

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:04 pm

"W-what are you t-talking about?!" He asked, shaky voice.
Tunani just stood there, his head down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:06 pm

"You are dumb aren't you, were you dropped on your head or something?" He said a bit rudely. "Do you think this is Vandecar? Cause if you do then I must be off or something"

View user profile
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:08 pm

"I'm sorry! I thought Ronan's shop was in Vandecar! Until Mika came...." He looked the other way, not looking Jarlon in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next