HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:43 am

"Shure!" she said. ~You coming Zeke?~ she asked him.
~Yes, why not?~ Zeke said, following them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:46 am

Mika nodded ~Whisper..come on..stop terrorizing that poor deer~ Whisper gave her a chuckle and loped along beside her.

-----------Dock->

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:49 am

Laya and Zeke followed Mika.
------>Dock
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:56 pm

(Ummm hey guys....my mother is canseling our internet......so i won't be on.....sooooo sorry)

(Post....before everyone got up)
I woke up before dawn, i looked a the beautiufl rising sun, i let out a sigh. i reached down and patter Shiroi's head. ~Come on let's go....~ he opened his eyes and steched, ~Wh-what are you talking about?~ he asked, i smiled down to him., ~well i was thinking....~ i said quietly, ~Yeah?....about what?~ he asked, ~I'm not ready to settle down yet....here or anywhere........so i was thinking of leaving~ i said ~I want to be free!!!.....~ i rose and streched in the soon to be dawn, ~O-Ok....you sure?~ shiroi asked consurned walking to my side. ~Yea, i'm not ready to be a part of a community....Haha, i'm to much like you~ i said kneeing down and giveing Shiroi a hug, ~Haha, well i am you spirit's animal form.....~ he smiled, ~That's the truth..~ i patted his head ans rose. ~I think i want to come beck here.....someday maybe.....it seems like a nice place~ i said silently. ~Ok so where do we go?~ asked Shiroi, i smiled looking into the peeking sun. ~The same way we came.....after where done exploring....then we'll come back....i hope~ Shiroi rubbed against my legs, ~Sound's like a plan......Let's go~ i looked back to the old village, i sighed, 'Please forgive me......don't worry.....this is who i am, i have a foxes spirit....so there will be no hard feelings....right?' i said to myself looking back where Mika would be.
i turned grabbed my little bag fixed it to my belt, then turned i smiled at Shiroi we both as was our costum when leaving somewhere, we both let out a rebel yell/howl at the top of our lungs, grinned and ran down the back side of the hill with the free wind rushing throught our hair, 'this is the way i am......the way i rasied myself.......i am a fox!' we both grinned and ran out of sight of the village we had just found.

(Haha yes i know.....that was kind of bad sounding.......but i have to go....idk if/when i'll be back.....but i'll try.....bye bye Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sadan

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:19 pm

(Aww Sad , byebye!)
Sadan watched as the two girls went over to the dock. ~Come on! Let's follow them!~ Amber said eagerly. ~Ok, I'm coming~ Sadan answered, following her.
----->Dock
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 pm

(HEYYYYY i'm back...but my laptop doen't work so i'm on my mom;s comp.....so idk how much time i will have on, but i'm back!) (Oh and just FYI, me and my whole family will be leaving to go and see my brother graduate from boot camp in the navy...so i will be gone for about a week...i think were leaving the 9th....but not sure yet)

The wind russled throught the tall grass, every couple seconds there would be a red or white blurr pop throught the top of the grassy feilds, ~Are we there yet?~ Shiroi asked impationtly, ~No we're not...but close so keep up~ i smiled as we both bounded in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 pm

--------Paddocks-------->

Mika had wandered up into the tall grasses to escape the heat. She saw a shape bounding through the grass. She crept closer with a hand on the knife hidden in the back of her belt. She watched and waited.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Shiroi and i felt something nearby, our wild hunting skills helped us in meny ways. we both stopped on a dime and laid silently on the ground ready to punce at a moments notice. we waited to see what or who it was.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Mika heard it stop. She stayed silent and waited. Meanwhile Whisper circled around back and got on the other side of them.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:23 pm

we waited as still as stones, ~NOWWW!!!!~ me and Shiroi jumped at teh same time we pounced ontop of whisper, i pinned him to the ground and put a knife to his neck. "Don't move!" i warned. shiroi walked around me looking for another attacker as was normal. ~Ummm...shiroi?...isin't this that one wild cat...you know the one we saw at that old village?~ i asked. he huffed and walked over. ~Umm..~ he jumped back ~Oh boy now you've made it very mad...and Yes Kai, i think that 'is' the same one!~ i swolled hard ~Oppps!!!~ i jumped off and patted the top of his head and hoped that i had'nt annoyed him to much. ~Sorry......~ i said sielently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:28 pm

I knelt down and whispered something to Shiroi, we both looked at teh obviously angered cat, ~We should go...~ i said Shiroi nodded. i looked over my shoulder and nodded at Shiroi. ~Come on before we get caught!...~ i turned and bounged off with Shiroi running after me. (Sorry i g2g....i'll be on L8R)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Whisper growled at both of them and yowled. Mika quickly got in position and tripped Kai as he was running. She flipped him over onto his front before he knew what was happening and sat on him holding a blade to his throat. "Explain why you were sneaking around and why you attacked my spirit animal and you may live!" she hissed "but do it quickly! My patience is not what it normally is today" The knife pressed closer to his throat.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 pm

I twiched uneasily under her blade, "i-i-i didn't know he was yours...it was a mistake!...don't pleas---" i stopped short as i shot a glance over at Shiroi, he was standing several feet from me gasping for air, 'oh no!!!' he fell to the ground caughing then wint limp, "No!....SHIROI!" i screamed turned back to Mika, my face full of ergancy, i pulled up one of my arns and with all my might i palm hit her on her breast bone knocking her off the top of me, i jumped to my feet and kicked the knife from her hand, "i'm sorry, it was a mistake!" i yelled, then dashed over the Shiroi, i lifted his limp body and held him close to my chest, my whole body quivered i shot a quick look back at Mika, tears ran down my hurt and enraged face, i took off running an in a flash was gone, no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:21 am

Mika was knocked off before she knew what was happening. She quickly looked over at Shiroi and then back at Kai as he picked Shiroi up and darted off. "Wait! I can help him...." but he was already gone. She shook her head and sighed. In that instant she had recognized them. But why had they been so hostile? She sighed and got up to go check on Whisper. ~You ok girl?~ Whisper purred before nodding and rubbing up against her ~Gonna take more than those tiny fox teeth to hurt this tough hide~ She joked. Mika chuckled and they went off to see if they could find the others.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:46 am

---------barn------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:23 pm

........library.

I walked out of the library with mika clinging to me. We managed to get to what looked like a stone bench. I set her down and let her rest. "Stay right here Mika, I have to go back and get the stag." I smiled as the rays shone through the tree branches and lit up her face.
I headed back and threw the large stag over my shoulder and smiled at Sloan. "why don't you stick with us for now" I walked back out to the bench and tree and hung the stag with a make shift rope.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Mika nodded, thankful for the rest. She smiled slightly as the wind played with her hair. It felt good to be outside. Even if she couldn't see it.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:28 pm

After I finished cutting the meat out of the hide I laid it all down in the hide and looked at Aaden "do you mind watching Mika for me. I need to go find some wild onions and what not"

View user profile
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:32 pm

"Yeah, sure" he said. "Weather is perfect outside." he added to no one in particular. Lyla sighed happily and lay down in the green grass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:34 pm

"Perfect." I walked up to mika. "I'll be right back, you are going to be just fine here with Aaden ok. I'm just a shout out away" I headed out the trails.

back trail

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Mika nodded to Jarlon "Ok" she said quietly Mika felt Aaden come and sit down behind her. "Um this will sound like a stupid question..but it there a back to this bench?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:38 pm

He laughed, "Yep." he answered.

(Short post ;D)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Mika nodded. "And..is my back towards it?" she laughed a little bit.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 pm

He chuckled and turned her a little, "There you go, safe to sit now."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Mika smiled "Thank you" she rested back against the back of the stone bench and sighed slightly. "So..why did you come to Cahoon?" she asked quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next