HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Outside Buildings - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Whisper nodded and slowly led them up the hill. She stopped when she saw Imi. She nodded to them and to Imi to encourage them to say goodbye.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Imatari reluctently pulled out of the shadows and walked to the others. She stood there with blank eyes. She was so lost

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 am

"Imi," Rhea said surprised and knelt down putting her arms around her neck and crying into her coat, "It's all a lie right?" Rhea whispered,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 am

Toboe couldn't believe his ears.
~Even though he wasn't your leader, a great and wonderful man died....~ He told Malek sadly. He nodded.
"Come on..." He said as they went to the grave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 am

Imatari just nodded to say no. ~I wish it was~ she thought

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 am

Rhea stood up, her face showed no emotion but the tears still sat on her cheeks,
"Where is his grave?" Rhea asked emotionlessly,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:06 am

Malek just stood there, not sure what to do. He occasionaly looked at the white tiger, but he didn't know what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:07 am

Whisper sighed ~This way~ And she trudged up the hill.

-----------Jarlon's grave---------->

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:58 am

----------Jarlon's Grave-------->

Mika sighed and slowly walked down to where she had disguarded their packs from the hunting trip. She sadly picked up Jarlon and her's pack and walked slowly towards her house. She would offer Rial, Jarlon's things. Rial was after all his next of kin.

------------Mika's house------------>

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Rhea walked very slowly she didn't know where she was going, she didn't care either. She was embarrassed about the way she had acted infront of Malek but she was glad it was silent for once.
Zaric hadn't said anything in a long time but finally her spoke,
~Rhea?~ Zaric asked, Rhea couldn't get the strength to speak anymore so she waited for him to continue,
~You're going to be fine...~ Zaric assured her,
~I know...~ Rhea whispered back,
~Moping around doesn't help anyone...~ Zaric replied,
~I know Zaric...I'm just sick of it all...Everything...It's in my face!~ Rhea growled,
~What do you mean?~
~Everytime someone dies...~
~Oh~
~And I know Malek's wrong...This is my fault... I... i Dunno anymore~ Rhea replied, Zaric frowned and fell silent as they continued to walk.

--------------------> Jarlon's grave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 am

----------Warehouse------>

Mika smiled "Sounds good. I'm looking forward to that, it has been frustrating to have all these books and not being able to read them. Especially since they have ranching information in them." Mika chuckled "Well lets see" she said stretching while walking. "You were going to work on the pasture right? Um I think I will scout the forest for a good spot for the cattle. Tyler needs to finish the goat pens. And I might come over to work on the chicken coop. When do we need to start the harvest?" she asked falling back into her old routine with Jarlon with out even thinking about it.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:01 pm

"sounds good, be careful out there though, not that you can't handle yourself, but it seems everyone gets in trouble out there......I will work on setting the posts out tomorrow, i can haev the others dig holes for them and i'll start cutting hay, it looks like the corn is close to being ready again, and wheat will be another two weeks or so...." I paused infront of her house "Can't wait to see you again" I said softly while looking at the ground "Thank you for the hospitality and your help"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Mika smiled "no I am staying away from the range lands for awhile" she assured "to many bad memories, even if they are speckled with good ones. We lost one of our villagers on a stampede out there as well" she said quietly. She nodded as he talked about the harvest. "If you need more hands to harvest.." she offered. She smiled as he said he couldn't wait to see her again, but she didn't say anything she just dipped her head slightly and put another piece of hair behind her ear. "Your welcome" she smiled "Thank you for your help with the horses" she looked up again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 pm

With a slight feeling of reject and uncertanty I smiled a brave smile and turned into the night. "Good night Mika" I turned and said before turning back to the woods and disappearing. Gently I hit a tree and hoped it wasn't to loud.

.............warehouse (where i time traveled to talk to arya)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Mika smiled "Good night...Saron" she called gently. She had seen the look on his face but she couldn't do anything about it yet. Her heart was to confused. She sighed and leaned against the door before shaking her head and going into the cabin.

-------------Mika's house (when she talks to kai and discovers..bwhahahah)

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:17 am

----------Vandecar Library------>

Mika and Argon walked talking about herbs when she saw Ronan walking toward her with a somewhat scared look on his face. She stopped walking the horse beside her and watched him approach.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:21 am

--------Malek's house en route to library------->

Ronan looked up and saw Mika and a young man he hadn't met walking toward Cahoon. He gulped and walked up to Mika. "Mika...I wanted to apologize...I know you have every right to be angry at me for not watching Bardon. I took responsibility for him..I..I should have watched him better." Ronan hung his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 am

Mika watched him and tried to act tough but it just wasn't working. "Ronan" she said her voice somewhere between gentle and stern. "I only held you responsible for him in Cahoon...as far as I understand it he didn't do anything in Cahoon. However Ronan...that is why I warned you about blindly taking responsibility for someone." She gently placed a hand on his shoulder "Ronan you have a good heart...and I value that...but be more careful in the future. You could have gotten seriously hurt when he turned.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:45 am

Ronan nodded "Thank you Mika, I will" he bowed slightly and smiled before walking back to Malek's house.

-------Malek's house------>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am

--------------Library ((before Ronan came))

Argon nodded to Mika.
"I'd be glad to help out." He smiled at her, and then saw the strange man come. He didn't say a word, just listening to the conversation. Once the man left, Argon looked over at Mika.
"Who was that? I noticed he mentioned Bardon. Was everyone his friend or something?" He asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:11 am

"That was Ronan, he is the merchant here. He...took responsibility for Bardon whenever Bardon was in Cahoon. Ronan..decided to be a friend to the friendless."Mika said quietly "A very sweet man..but almost to a fault" she sighed

(walking dogs be back soon Very Happy)

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 am

---------------town hall

Arya walked slowly. She yawned wide and stretched her back.
~Hey, you should really get some sleep, do you know that?~ Espero asked her. Snow was so deep, that he had to move with big jumps.
Arya shook her head. ~No... I can't sleep.~
Looking at the snowy fields, she smiled slightly.
~It seems so unreal. All of it. Like a dream. I mean... right now I feel like I just came here a few minutes ago.~
Suddenly she grinned.
~Espero, I'm getting married! I can't believe it! Me! Getting married!~
she made a huge jump in the snow and laughed. Espero smiled.
~Yep, well, who would believe it? I mean - who would want you?~ he asked kiddingly.
~Oh, shut up!~ she threw a snowball at him.
~Ok, ok, just kiddin'!~ Espero laughed and shook himself so snow flew all around in the air.
Arya laughed an got up again. She shook her hair out of her face and smiled.
~Do you think I am doing the right thing? Marrying Malek?~
Espero shrugged. ~I like him. He seems to have responsibility and
brains and so. But it's your own choice, you are marrying him not me~
he laughed. Arya smiled.
Suddenly she felt a pain attack in her left arm. She groaned and rubbed her arm.
~What a-~
The pain grew stronger. Arya took off her cloak, so she was
wearing only t-shirt and jeans. She warped her sleeve and looked at her
shoulder. There was a black tattoo, what glowed slightly. Warm blood
flowed down on her arm - it was bleeding.
Everything around her started to go blurry.
~Arya!~ Espero yelled.
She fell into the snow.
~Call - somebody - help...~ Arya gasped. She now felt pain in the place
poisoned dagger had hit her the day she returned, although the cut was
already healed. She put her and on her stomach and felt something wet
and warm. She groaned again and convulsions made her body twitch. She
let out a scream.
~Arya...~ Espero groaned, unable to to anything.
~Do you hear me? Arya? I'll go and get help. It's ok. You'll be ok.~
Arya's eyebrows closed as she fainted.
Espero turned around and started to run towards the town hall through the snow, leaving her lay there.

Snow around her was flooded with blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:22 pm

..............town hall/barn

"Arya......" I said as i knelt down beside her, why were all these girls getting hurt, i thought to myself "Arya can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Arya heard a familiar voice, but the pain was trying to kill her. She opened her eyes a bit and looked up.
"Yes - it's - about - my - aaahhhhh..." she screamed again as pain attacked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:39 pm

I placed a bare hand on Arya's bloody shoulder and looked around frantic, were they here again. I scooped her up with my other arm and carried her into the town hall.

...............town hall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next