HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Outside Buildings - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Arya felt him pick her up. She groaned with new pain attack. Then felt she started to fade off, and closed her eyes in relief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:26 am

As the men pushed her out, they pressed the blade against her skin even more. So it bled. She stiffled a cry of pain. She never knew that it could hurt this bad. They walked past town hall, she wanted to scream for help but she couldn't the pain was too much. Her eyes were watering, from the pain. They pushed her towards the boundaries of the town.

Outside Buildings - Page 13 29poj6qOutside Buildings - Page 13 Nd945lOutside Buildings - Page 13 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 pm

"Watch it..." The one guy said.
"Sorry." He said. The wolves growled at eath other to mimik there owners.
"Go ahead Kirik and warn the others. I'll follow behind."
The one man named Kirik nodded and ran ahead.
"You. You don't try anything funny. I'm warning you." He said.
Blood trickled down her neck as he pressed harder. She stiffled a sob. He was strong, too strong for an adverage human. She figured he was an elf, since the other man was a coward, he seemed human enough.
He pushed her forward. "Were going to walk straight, and your going to do as I say." She gritted her teeth. "Understood?" She nodded carefully as he pulled on her hair.
------Forest

Outside Buildings - Page 13 29poj6qOutside Buildings - Page 13 Nd945lOutside Buildings - Page 13 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Kuruk rode in from the beach and looked around. No one was around. He leaned over trigger and sighed

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Saron outside with Samba at his side, well behind him anyway. Samba waddled as he walked. ~Who is that?~ Saron said a bit worried seeing a man slumped over his horse
~How would I know~ Samba said simply
~Good question~ "Sir....sir" I asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Kuruk jumped as he heard a voice and then fell over backwards off the horse. He quickly scrambled to his feet when he saw the large lizard. "Ummm.....uhhhh" He stuttered "Hi" He said looking only at the dragon.

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:34 pm

"Are you alright?" Saron asked trying to get his attention.
Samba bobbed his head trying to make him look somewhere else
~What is it with these people...like they've never seen a dragon....oh wait~ he laughed
"Yes that is samba, And I am Saron Vi...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:38 pm

"....Vidon..I know." Kuruk turned to look at the scared face of the man standing before him. "You really do look like him." He said "That thing is huge" He said pointing at the Dragon

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:44 pm

"Right you know" He said scratching his head "You must be like tyler...been here and left and came back" He offered as an explanation.
'Big I am, but like to think i'm friendly' he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:47 pm

"Like Tyler yes" He said sadly at the mention of the name "sorry, just alot has happened at with that name" He admitted. "And he can talk....wow"

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:10 pm

"Sorry" Saron said imberissed
"Talk...ya he's rather special. He can fly too.."He joked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:27 am

"Well I look forward to meeting with him...maybe tomorrow at the barn fire and the pow wow that Mika and I will teach. Did she tell you about it?" He asked patting the neck of Trigger, but he did miss Rain after Tyler mentioned her. She was a gift from Mika and Jarlon. He then heard a door creek open behind them

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:33 am

"no she hasn't" Saron looked at Kuruk confused
Samba perked his head up as he heard a door as well. He grumbled softly 'Tyler and Sefiroso' he said. 'they should leave this late at night, don't you have plans tomorrow night?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:37 am

"Hey guys" Arya smiled and stepped forward.
"Kuruk! How great to see you! Where have you been?" she asked with happy astonishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:40 am

"Hey Arya" Samba and Saron said at the same time and laughed. "We were just going to ask where they were going before our pow wow tonight." He said and pointed towards the house "We will be right back.." he smiled as the two of them strolled to tylers house hoping not to start up anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 am

"Arya!!" He said excitedly "I had to leave for an emergency" He said sadly but quickly smiled "You look great, it's soo good to see you. I've missed you guys a great deal" He said as Trigger nuzzled his right shoulder "sorry this is trigger" he smiled and pointed at the buckskin stallion

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:44 am

Arya laughed and cocked her eyebrow.
"pow wow? hey - what's going on?" she called after him.

"It's so good to see you too" Arya smiled and hugged him.
"Wow... he's beautiful" she said, looking at the stallion. "Where'd you get him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:47 am

He laughed as she called after Saron. "Pow wow." He said in Lakota "Is a native american dance, Mika and I will teach it tonight. I would love it if you joined us" He said after giving her a friendly hug. She did however smell very good. He pulled himself away and smiled. "Home is in the New world, What have you been up to?"

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:51 am

Arya shrugged.
"Not much. just existing, as usual" she laughed and winked at him.
"Native America, huh? sounds interesting, ofcourse I'll join" she laughed and brushed her waist-length hair out of her face.
"Gosh, I really gotta cut it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:55 am

"Just existing? Someone like you graces everyone's presence....you do more than just exist" He winked in return. He had to laugh and flicked his mid back length jet black hair "Tell me about it" He said with an over dramatic sigh. "I can cut it for you if you'd like....I have my fair share of experience." He nodded. "Long hair in our nation symbolizes strength."

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:58 am

Arya smiled.
"Strength? Really... hm..." she looked at him, her eyes twinkling. "How very right" she laughed.
"Well the point is, short hair is more comfortable, but long hair sometimes seems to fit better" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:06 am

He dipped his head at the hidden compliment. "How about medium length hair or shoulder length hair. Either way it would be pretty" He said admiring her hair from afar. "Tonight for the pow wow, I might cut my own to fit the event better"

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:11 am

Akila looked at him thoughtfully.
"That would fit you well" she smiled at him.
"You said you could cut my hair..." she looked at him hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:13 am

"I most certainly can." He offered "I have a pair of 'clippers' as they call them in my stuff back at the camp. I can go get them and we can do it out here, or you can come with me." He smiled and waited

Fazing Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:14 am

"I'd love to see your camp" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next