Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
+20
Shaira
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Saron
Wing Rider
Kuruk
Tyler
Argon
Dachelle
Ronan
Mayxa
aryen
Salem
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Sadan
Mika
Mare
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Zirean nodded to the two of them and turned her attention back to D'Heiren saying "There's nothing I can do, but for now you'll have to rest that ankle for a few days." She said quickly getting down to business.
Mithous snorted and scraped his foot at the two new commers not trusting them very much. ~Easy Mithous.~ She said to him
"Sorry about him, He's not used to strangers." She addressed to the two men.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:32 pm

"i think it'll be more than a few days...," D'Heiren said quietly. she tried to flex her foot, and immediately wished she hadnt. "ow..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Zirean nodded taking a better look at it "I think you're right." She watched the two men curiously tilting her head. Her black hair flowing down her shoulders, seeing that they were not a threat she relaxed a bit.
Though was still wary, of course Mithous nudged her back saying ~Don't tell them about your secret. At least not yet. Tonight, have D'Heiren distract them long enough for them not to realize what you are.~ She nodded in agreement saying ~Yes, that would be best. If they ask questions I'll try to ignore them. At least until they figure it out.~
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Eli sat down, making himself confortable.
He watched the horse warily, seeing how its ears were pulled back defensivly.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:56 pm

At last someone to talk to Shaira thought, noticing people.
"Hey there" she smiled, walking closer. One of them was Zirean, but she didn't know others.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:03 pm

As a beautiful girl walked in, eli perked up.
"is everyone in this town perfect?" he asked sweetly.
"I'm Elijah. Just call me Eli." He said, his deep amber eyes twinkeling softly.
"And my friend is Trevon. He's not much of a talker." Eli said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:03 pm

"Oh hello Shaira. D'Heiren here twisted or broke her ankle. I can't tell which one." She shrugged. It was starting to turn black an blue.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:08 pm

D'Heiren nodded at Shaira, but couldnt say anything because she was concentrating on not crying or fainting. Tesla jumped up next to her and rubbed against her arm. ~it's going to be fine,~ the cat said, ~once your foot is wrapped up tight, it wont hurt anymore.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Shaira nodded and smiled at Eli.
"Pleasure to meet you. My name's Shaira" she gave him a smile. As Zirean mentioned twisted leg, Shaira knelt down beside the girl.
"Ouch.... is there anything I can do to help?" she asked, concernedly looking at girl's pale face.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:18 pm

As shaira turned towards D'Heiren, Elijah flashed a grin at Trey.
~she seems nice~ Said athena.
The sleek white raccoon walked over to the girls and curled up at shaira's feet.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:25 pm

As Shaira felt something soft touch her legs, she looked down. She reached her hand out and gently stroke raccon's white fur. When she looked up again, Elijah looking at her.
"Your spirit animal?" she smiled at him questioningly, her long dark copper-bronze hair waving past her waist.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:29 pm

"Yeah. Thats Athena. " he smiled widely.
"I think she likes you." Eli added sweetly.
~i'm the one that likes her?~ Athena asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Zirean shook her head at the two conversing. Going to Mithous's side she grabbed a thick black piece of cloth. "Sorry but it's the only color I have." She said with a twisted smile, going to the girls foot she started from the bottom up. Wrapping it thickly and tightly she said "There..."
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Shaira smiled.
"She's beautiful. Are you new here? I haven't met you yet" she asked, stroking Athena.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Trevon still knelt down by D'Heiren's side listened intently. Thor sat beside him panting as more women came into sight. ~There sure are alot of people here~ Thor mentioned
~Yes there are~ Trevon said simply.
~We've met so many already, I'll be lucky if I can remember all their names~ Thor said looking at the big black horse and then the girl that came with him. To them both something about her was vaguely familiar. Her scent, her attitude, something was......normal. What a strange word, but in life to him nothing seemed normal, the oddest things to others were the most normal to him. He held his position beside the girl and smiled at the others. ~When's the next full moon?~ Trevon asked Thor
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:30 pm

Eli smiled.
"trevon and I got here just now. We found D'Heiren out in the woods so Trey carried her back." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Trevon stood and gave off a simple waive of the hand as he stepped up beside his buddy Eli. Both their thick arms revealed lives of labor and work. He gave Eli a gently nudge with the elbow and nodded towards her as if to ask who she was.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 pm

"Trevon, Shaira, Shaira, Trevon" He said, intoducing the two.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm

"Oh... I see. Pleasure to meet you" Shaira smiled at Trevon and glanced between the two. Both so handsome. Her thoughts slightly slipped back to Kuruk, but she shook it away.
Huh.... so many guys around.
"I'm new here too... came about a week ago. But I'm not familiar to the place or anything... alone most of the time" she shrugged and smiled a bit sadly.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Understanding exactly what she meant he raised a hand and nodded his head as he rolled his eyes. Running his fingers through his hair he patted his leg and then looked behind him as Thor walked up and stood a shepherd stance. Trevon placed a hand on the dogs head and then brought his hand to his chest as if to say 'mine'
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:43 pm

"You could hang with us if you'd like" He said sweetly.
He smiled at trey and his eyes almost asked if that was cool with him.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:48 pm

"That would be great" she smiled at the two. She was slightly confused if Trey didn't speak, but his smile and his eyes seemed to tell everything maybe even better than words. As black dog came up to them Shaira reached her hand out in a friendly way.

Last edited by Shaira on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:52 pm

(black dog :p)

Thor sniffed her hand and looked back at Trevon. Trevon nodded and Thor licked her hand and then walked around her once.....twice.....and then stopped behind her and pushed into the back of her legs.
Trevon just nodded and smiled and then looked around for the sun...looked at Eli and looked into his eyes reminding him of the time of day. His eyes darted back into the sky so he would understand. Then Trevon's stomach rumbled loudly, he rubbed it and laughed slightly, one of the few noises he made.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:00 pm

(yay! I love black dogs Outside Buildings - Page 18 170647 )

Shaira laughed and rubbed dog's head.
"Hey, nice boy you are huh?" she chuckled and stroke his ears. As she looked up again, last sunbeams lit up the sky in bright red. Soft light shaded her face as she admired the view. Sunset was her favorite time of day. Back at her own home she hadn't missed one. Home... Shaira sighted slightly. Home now seemed so faraway, almost as it never had really existed.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Being the silent type allowed Trevon plenty of time to learn how to read people. And this girl held sadness, sorrow, and pain in her eyes. He cocked his head as he watched her almost drift off into her own world as she watched the sunlight. He didn't look away, instead studied for a moment, like he usually did. ~home sick!~ Trevon stated to Thor and Thor nodded ~As usual I bet you are right...she seems a bit distant~ Thor said walking back to his master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: