HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Outside Buildings - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 am

Shaira gasped and backed as one big female walked towards her.
"Don't - you - think" she hissed with more anger than fear. Wolf growled and bent her back... then it jumped.
Shaira felt teeth sharp as knives in her left arm. She growled in pain and picked up her dagger laying next to her left hand. She hit with dagger and wolf fell off her.. but she felt warm liquid on her sleeve and looked down. Her eyes widened as she saw dark blood flowing down her arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 am

(I can't stay long..I'll be back on in under 2 hrs-got church)
Trevon enjoyed the touch of the girl, despite her sweet smell something sour entered his nostrils and he slowly backed away.

With raised hackles and barring white teeth him and Eli lunged foward at the wolves. One of the 4 larger mails lunged at Trevone as they tumbled backwards. Luckly timing it just right Trevon landed on top of him biting his neck and ending it quickly. Just then another wolf tackled him and pinned him to the ground as he put two feet under his stomach was when Eli and Trevon's feelings came into play. Together they were unstoppable working together like a true pack would
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 am

~NO!!~ Eli cried, Letting go of the mousy Female.
He sprang tio Shaira.
~No..NO.~ He said.
~Your going to turn.~ He said, wide eyed.
Turning around he flung himself at a Silver Male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 am

Shaira heard someone call her name... but she couldn't answer. Attack of pain flashed through her body as she screamed and her head bent back, bronze locks falling from her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:57 am

Zirean circled around the big brown wolf. She jumped to attack him across his back making bloody claw marks across his back. He yelped and his human got in front of him protectively he held a knife she assumed it was silver. Whining she stepped back away from the blade, The wolf said from behind ~Ahh, so you know about the blade already do you?......~ He whined as he tried to get up.

Outside Buildings - Page 21 29poj6qOutside Buildings - Page 21 Nd945lOutside Buildings - Page 21 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:57 am

Snapped awake by the arrival of more wolves, D'Heiren watched helplessly as her friends began fighting. Tesla ran to her side and stood on the log, hackles raised and growling. D'heiren managed to pull her feet up and huddle closer against the wall, wincing as she did so. ~just try it,~ Tesla hissed as one of the strange wolves looked in her direction, ~i can tear you to shreds...~ she batted the air fiercely with her paw, claws out.
~Tesla, be careful!~ D'Heiren begged. she felt useless, sitting there without a weapon as her friends were locked in the battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 am

Eli made Sure nothing came near Shaira.
~ZIREAN!~ He called desperatly.
Looking over, he saw the blade.
jumping as hard and quietly as he cound, He rammed the human with the knife.
The mans head smacked hard on a rock, and blood spilled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:07 am

Zirean said gratefully ~Thank you.~ She said and then growled at the injured brown wolf. Jumping on him and killing him by snapping his neck. Zirean continued to another wolf he snapped at her unsure of what to do now that the leader was dead but he continued to fight her.

Outside Buildings - Page 21 29poj6qOutside Buildings - Page 21 Nd945lOutside Buildings - Page 21 Dragonanimated_364369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am

D'Heiren watched as a human entered the battle. ~if i only had some kind of weapon,~ she told Tesla, who was still beside her, ~i could do something...~
~how about learning some fire magic real quick,~ Tesla suggested, ~or morphing into something big and scary?~ D'Heiren tried to morph, but she couldnt concentrate well enough. she screamed as one of the wolves lunged at her, but Tesla leaped in fearlessly, clawing at its eyes and nose. the wolf growled and backed off, shaking its head. it began to circle ominously as another human with a silver knife came up behind it. he laughed coldly and grabbed D'Heiren, ignoring her struggles. as Tesla jumped at his face, he batted her aside with the back of his hand, as easily as if he were swatting a fly. the little cat slammed against the wall of the building and fell behind the log, where the wolf couldnt reach her. "Tesla!," D'Heiren screamed. "stop fighting," the man hissed in her ear, "or i'll feed you to him." he pointed at the wolf, which was trying to poke its head between the log and the building to get at Tesla. the girl went limp. the man immediately moved away from the battle, calling to his companions. all the men and wolves that still could turned and ran, fading into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 am

~Help Shaira.~ He said bluntly.
~We'll kill the other two~ He said, his golden eyes narrowed, and blood dripped from his jowls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am

Shaira screamed as pain attacked again. Her body twitched. The wound started bleeding even worse, it spilled on the floor from her shoulder. She could hear screaming from near, but she was unable to open her eyes. Her energy started to fade as she still tired to fight darkness what clouded her mind and the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:17 am

Zirean looked up from her fight with this wolf. ~D'Heiren!!~ She growled and just saw a glint of a wolfs tail. Running at full speed towards them, she slammed the wolf into the wall. Growling at the man with D'Heiren.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:23 am

~I said SHAIRA!~ He said angrily and a bit frusterated.
Out of no where, The 1 remaining wolf retreated, running deep and fast into the underbrush.
Trevon gave him a look.
~I'll be back~ He said.
~you better be.~ Eli growled, Just as the White wolf bounded off towards the runaway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 am

the man evaded Zirean, and the wolf with him snapped at her, trying to engage her long enough for the humans to get away. D'Heiren was already gagged, not that it was needed; she'd fainted from the pain that came when the man started running, jostling her foot roughly. the attackers were gone from the village in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:26 am

Eli Scrambled towards Shaira, desperatly licking her face, trying to wake her.
~your all right. Its just a bite~ He lied trying to coax her into Conciousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:34 am

Shaira felt something soft and warm on her face. As pain faded a little, she looked up into golden eyes. 'Eli?' she tried to say, but words didn't come out from her mouth.
~Eli?~ she thought. She tried to move her hand and suddenly winced. Something was different. Her body was different. Her eyes widened and she gave Eli a frightened look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 am

~Its ok Love... Your a wolf.~ He said with concerned eyes.
When he had seen her go down his heart had nearly broken in two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 am

Tesla stirred. ~ow...~ she complained for anyone to hear who could.

D'Heiren was still not fully conscious. the only thing that intruded on the blackness that enfolded her mind was pain, every time the man carrying her took a step.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 am

(Did he take D'Heiren?)

Athena Walked up to the cat and licked her small lacseration wounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am

Zirean attacked the wolf it doged her and she doged him. ~You bastard. What do you need her for! Let her go!~She growled angerly raising her hackles. The wolf didn't say anything instead he lept and grabbed her back tearing it. Howling with pain, Zirean fell to the ground. Though a minute later getting up and regaining her streangth. The wolf laughed ~Well you got over that quickly.~ She growled and said ~I said to let her go!~ The wolf said quickly ~Not until you join us.~ Zirean looked between D'Heiren and the wolf.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am

(yeah, that's why the bad guys ran, because now they have a hostage.)

Tesla closed her eyes sleepily. ~thanks~
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am

(whoops fell behind. sorry :-/)
Zirean looked around ~Damn you!~ Growling as the wolf backed away and ran off. She walked to the others ~They've taken her.~ she whined. Shaira was no longer there she tilted her head at the new wolf ~Shaira?~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 am

For a moment Shaira stared in Eli's eyes.
~I... I am.. a...~
She couldn't believe it. No...
~Where are the others? What...~
Pain flashed through her arm - well, paw - and she groaned, but got up.
~What.. happened?~
She heard Zireans voice and looked at her.
~I... I suppose so.. yeah, me~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:04 pm

She looked at Shaira and said with her head down ~I'm sorry its my falt.......~ Zirean looked at the other two ~What about D'Heiren? We can't let them have her!~ with a worried look on her face she looked between the two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 pm

(where's Trevon?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next