Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
+20
Shaira
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Saron
Wing Rider
Kuruk
Tyler
Argon
Dachelle
Ronan
Mayxa
aryen
Salem
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Sadan
Mika
Mare
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Outside Buildings - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:08 pm

(he'll be back in 2 hrs :))

~It's not your fault Zirean.~
Shaira walked to her and dipped her head.
~Let's follow them~ she said, growling a little.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Tesla tried to get up. ~i'm coming too,~ she insisted, even as she fell back with a gasp. after 2 tries, she managed to climb back up onto the log. she was a mess, and hardly able to walk. ~i'm coming.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Shaira shook her head and walked to the small cat.
~No you're not. look in what state you are! You've got to rest now~ she said softly, looking in Tesla's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Zirean said ~Are you sure?.....your in bad shape.....~ saying while looking at the cat. She shook her head at the cats determination.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 pm

~i...have to come...~ Tesla said, ~how else...are you going to...talk to D'Heiren?...i cant...walk, but if...one of you...gave me...a ride...~ her voice faded as she became unconscious again.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Shaira shook her head and gently nuzzled fainted cat.
~She's too weak~ she said, looking back at Zirean.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 pm

(i have to go...assume Tesla and D'Heiren stay unconscious until i get back)
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:52 pm

~STOP!~ Eli ordered.
~Trevon will bring her back. Thats why he left.~ His eyes were blazing as he paced.
His friend was out there.
All alone.
But Eli knew he would be back, with D'Heiren.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Shaira glanced between Eli and Zirean, but didn't say anything. Silently she walked away from others and curled up, closing her eyes. Her arm still hurt a bit - like to remind her who she now was. Why me? she thought, suddenly feeling cold.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 pm

~Trey WILL bring her home.~ He whispered.
Seeing Shaira laying away from them, he walked over slowly.

~I'm so sorry... I would never have chosen this life for myself let alone for you.. but its not that terrible..~ He said, putting his head on top of her's consolingly.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:12 pm

~Thanks~ Shaira whispered thankfully. ~Will I... will I morph every full moon?~ she asked, opening her green eyes and looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Zirean was left alone. She sat down, feeling horrible. Zirean put her ears back sadly.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:28 pm

He ground his teeth.
~I've... I've heard there are loop holes..~ He said, knowing that there were.

Last edited by Elijah on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:34 pm

~Oh... ok.~
As Shaira noticed Zirean being so sad, she felt bad about leaving her alone. She gave Eli a softly questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:36 pm

He looked over at the small black she-wolf then at the ground.
~I can make you human.~ Elijah said, searching her beautiful green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:51 pm

~Me... a human? How?~ Shaira asked, looking at him questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:46 pm

(playing Eli for a moment)

Looking into her eyes he swolled and thought hard about Trevon for a moment. Where was he and what was taking him so long. The tree's rustled and he looked up....still not him. "Trevon holds the gold blade of Felies. If done soon enough we can remove the wolf within. However you will hold the brand of reminder. It will always be there, but you will not morph or hold the burden of this curse" He said softly
hurry up Trevon he thought
Thor stood by the woods waiting and hoping, he knew that he couldn't keep up with Trevon in wolf form when he was on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Shaira swallowed.
"But... you are still a wolf" she whispered, searching his eyes. She noticed him glance at forest. "He'll be ok." she whispered gently rubbing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:23 pm

As the clouds covered the moon Elijah closed his brown eyes and concentrated as he morphed back into the man he was before. His strong jaw and facial features looked down upon her as the moon stayed hidden. "Trevor and I are different from the rest" He said "He will be back soon and he'll take care of this, he always does."
Thor whined as he laid down, then sat back up, and then started pacing at the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:33 pm

D'Heiren was beginning to wake up. for a moment, she didnt know where she was, but then the man carrying her jostled her to his other arm. she wished she could pass out again, it hurt that much. 'where am i? where are the others?,' her thoughts chased themselves around in circles. she tried not to think of Tesla; it made her want to cry. 'are the others alright? are they coming?' the questions continued, interrupted only by the pain in her foot. she could feel that it was swollen, the wrappings Zirean had put on were constricting the bloodflow now. it was too dark for her to see anything, and she couldnt cry out because she was gagged.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:00 pm

(Sorry about that guys, had to eat then do chores. Should be on for about another hour tonight.Got a college exam tommarow so won't be on as late as last night. :-/)
Zirean watched wide eyed as Elijah morphed back into his human self when the moon was hidden behind the clouds.
Tilting her head in question she didn't know how he did that but he must've been morphing like this for a very long time. She'd only been doing it for two....no three months now. Mithous had gone into the barn for protection when the wolves had attacked. She was grateful that he'd done so, she didn't want to loose him.
She thought about going after D'Heiren but didn't want to anger Elijah again. Zirean sat there alone....well not really alone but she felt alone, and responsible for The Revenge capturing D'Heiren. Feeling foolish for letting one of her new friends getting captured, she laid her ears down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Trevon ran after the other wolves. His long strong legs carrying him gracefully as he dodged logs and standing trees. Running so fast he almost hit one of the trees but jumped up and off of it against another and then to the ground again. Up ahead he heard two men talking and could hear the rustling of a limping wolf. He slowed behind and placed his feet between leaves and rocks and quickly took out the wolf before anyone could hear. as they turned he stood up on his hind feet and took a step forward as he morphed into human form. His shirt hugging him tightly he glared at them with his head low. His eyes filled with anger and hatred. He pointed at D'Heiren. The man just laughed.
"What you can't ask for what you want...Guess I cant give it to you then can I" He shrugged and turned to walk off. The man turning his back on Trevon made him even more angry and he growled and lunged forward grabbing him by the shirt collar and pinning him against the tree. He leaned in closely as it almost sounded like a whisper escaping his closed mouth. The man's eyes grew to enormous size before Trevon through him against a tree breaking his back against it. One last breath and he was out. Slowly he turned his body at the other man who was holding D'Heiren, again he pointed at her. The man dropped her and came charging at Trevon with a small dagger in hand. Trevon pulled his own from his ankle. As he bent over and began to get up the man leaped at him and trevon waited just long enough till he was above him and he lunged up throwing the man off balance. A gust of air was knocked out of him as he hit a tree and laid there and scurred up against the tree. "I'm sorry..." he stuttered "Take her...please don't.....don't killl me" he pleaded and begged.
Trevon watched him with angry eyes and pushed him behind the tree where D'Heiren couldn't see him and slit his throat. Trevon wiped the blade on the mans shirt and took the silver dagger from him and put it in the sheath of his boot so he wouldn't touch it, the golden dagger he put in his back belt loop. slowly he walked to D'Heiren and couldn't tell if she was unconcious or not. He loosened the wraps on her foot and gently and carefully picked her up and cradled her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:12 pm

D'Heiren had passed out again when she was dropped, but she came to, feeling herself being lifted again. shivering from the cool night air, she looked up fearfully, but her fear vanished when she saw that the person holding her was Trevon. she hid her face against his chest, feeling completely safe. "thank you..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 pm

He gave her a gentle squeeze as she snuggled into his chest and thanked him. Her soft voice flowed through his ears as he walked through the forest. Using his instincts to get back to town. He had run so far and so fast that he didn't think to look where he was going. Finally he reached the edge of the forest. Thor ran up to him his tail swishing back and forth excitedly. Trevon smiled down at him and looked at the others with a look in his eye of lets find a place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:37 am

Zirean nodded happily to have the girl safe. She looked over towards the barn where she'd been earlier. It wasn't much, she didn't have a house yet. But she figured it would be good for a night like tonight. So Zirean got up and led the way to the barn.
------Stable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: