HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 am

~D'Heiren?,~ Tesla said, mentally poking her spirit partner. D'Heiren was already asleep, though, so she couldnt answer. ~hey, how about carrying me?~ Tesla asked Eli.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:23 am

Eli laughed and picked up the tabby.
"Trey. Shaira's been bit. " He said, becoming serious again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:33 am

~how about we discuss this in the stable?,~ Tesla said, ~i think Zirean would like to be included for once, and anyways, i want something besides human to sleep on. or whatever you are, you still smell mostly like human. no offense. D'Heiren probably would want to stay right where she is, and its not that your arm isnt comfortable, but...really. i'm a cat. i like to sleep on fabric and hay and stuff like that.~
----stable?
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 am

Trevon nodded as Zirean led the way, who was still in wolf form. The words out of Eli's mouth almost made Trevon gasp but he refrained as he felt the stead soft breathing on his chest. He didn't want to wake the sleep that had finally overcome her. His eyes shifted to Shaira who limped around. His worried eyes watched his as he carefully shrugged her shoulders. It wasn't an 'Oh well' shrug but a...'how long ago' shrug

............stable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:04 am

He growled impatiantly.
"She doesnt have that kind of time. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:07 am

Thor looked up at Eli and growled through his throat, not to be mean, not to make him angry but to snap him back into reality ~He knows Eli, but we need to get inside, she can't be in wolf form when he does it, you know that...lets hurry and get to the stables then~ He looked up at him and panted a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 am

Eli's eyes widened.
"yeah. Sorry" he said quietly, ashamed he had gotten upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 am

Shaira gave out a happy sigh seeing D'Heiren and Trey both back safe. She saw Eli's and Trey's expressions changing, but didn't ask what they were talking about. She desperately wanted to get back to the human form and couldn't wait for morning. Silently she followed others to stable, keeping her head low.

-------stable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 am

---from stable

~c'mon Tesla,~ D'Heiren called, ~it's beautiful out here!~
~when i finish eating,~ the cat said grumpily.
~your loss.~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Thor came bounding outside and slid to a stop and swung around and jumped against Trevon. Almost losing his balance he leaned forward "Woah" he chuckled and regained his balance. "Yes I called THEM lovebirds" He said emphasizing the words, them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:31 pm

smiling, D'Heiren rested her cheek against Trevon's neck. "maybe they'd call us the same thing," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:52 pm

"Do they have a reason to?" He asked playfully As the corners of his lips twitched trying to hold a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:56 pm

D'Heiren kissed his cheek. "maybe i wish they did," she retorted, just as playfully.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:11 pm

"You trying to say" He said setting her down and then turning around so he was standing in front of her. Placing one hand on her cheek and the other on his hip he smiled deeply and looked into her eyes "That i'm not loving enough?" he brushed his thumb across her cheek. He thought about kissing her-but wanted to wait for a more perfect moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:34 pm

"not at all...," D'Heiren whispered, looking right back into Trevon's eyes. she almost fell over, and held onto his arm to keep from falling, beginning to laugh again.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:02 pm

"haha easy there" He laughed as he caught her and pulled her up and started his infectious laughter. the sun glistened in her hair and the rays danced in her eyes. "Spectacular" he whispered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 pm

D'Heiren steadied herself with one hand on Trevon's waist and looked around at the trees and sky, then down at the grass. "even the grass is beautiful today," she said quietly, "see? there's so many different shades of green..."
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Now laughing even more about her comment about greener grass he wrinkled his brow..."Greener?" He asked and laughed again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 pm

she laughed. "yes, greener. and also different kinds of green." she looked around for a moment. "the other day, when i- i mean when we met again, i was trying to find the beach. im glad i got lost...but i still want to go to the beach. Zirean said that it's a good place to practice fire-wielding."
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:13 pm

"Well then the beach it is" he said and offered his back again "Just so you know...I'm not your mule" He joked "I hope that ankle heals" He then turned to Elijah and Shaira who were holding eachother in the door way "Ok...we aren't that disgusting are we?" He turned his head back to her "Hey you two....lets go"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:20 pm

"i hope it heals too," D'Heiren replied, "not that it isn't fun getting carried around everywhere, but i'd rather be able to walk with you." she smiled at Eli and Shaira. "no, we're not..."

-----beach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23