HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Outside

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Mika smiled "Ok Jason Altair Vidon it is" she said and proudly looked down at him. "I know he'll bare the name well." She looked up and around slightly leaning into his arm. "Yes it is.." she said softly "Finally" she laughed "So how do we want to merge them? Oh great leader of Vandecar" she smiled "How do we protect both villages' interests and still keep them working as a unit? Provide enough food for the livestock without them getting loose in the fields?" she said thinking

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:24 pm

"Oh and great leader of cahoon" I laughed and nudged her "Well I figured we'll leave the cows a ways away from the fields, that way if they do get loose it'll take them a while to get to them. The horses we can keep in the built paddock and put someone in charge of taking them out to graze. Samba and I will be working the fields...his claws come in handy i figured out..." I said with a chuck "Other than that I think it would supply the best protection."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Mika nodded thinking "I think we could probably get Ronan and Rhea or one of the others to take the horses out to graze. What about sheep?" she asked remembering her earlier idea, "with sheep we can make our own wool and yarn, we don't have to rely on the other villages." She chuckled "I bet his claws do, and that incinerator works well on tree stumps I bet. So what are you wanting to plant this year?"

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:32 pm

"Sheep would be great, we'll just have to go collect some." I looked up at Samba and down at his feet and grinned "Shouldn't be to hard. How many would you want? Would be nice to get some quilts made" I suggested thinking out loud "Oh i don't know, squash, corn, peas, wheat, the necessities. I would also like to go out and find some raspberry, cherries, strawberries and what not to make jam's for bread. They preserve nicely. Also have Samba collect a few elk and get them skinned for their leather and fur, along with jerky and other meat for the winter, this year we almost came up short."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Mika smiled and then looked at Samba to "Just make sure he understands they are not snacks" she laughed "and they can't be traumatized when they arrive" Jason woke and cooed quietly. "Oh look who's awake" she smiled. She nodded at the list "Yes two highland bulls weren't quite enough for the whole villages, especially with the new members. And it would be nice to have more skins for clothes, tools, and other material products. I think having Samba gonna make us lazy though" she joked "need meat just send him out, kinda takes some of the fun out of hunting" she chuckled "where should we put the sheep? They can be in the same pasture as the goats..."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:49 pm

"Yes, but we'll have plenty to do with the revenge out there, we'll still send hunting parties out-can never have enough rabbit pelts." I thought about the sheep for a moment "Only one problem, when goats and sheep graze they ruin the grass, so we should steak them out in random places and continuely move them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Mika chuckled "Hmm rabbits, not quite the same but will have to do I suppose. Sounds good, we want to preserve the grass. I was thinking of milking that doe to get some milk for the tiger cub. That sure was sweet of him to give that cub to Jason. Whisper seems to have taken a fancy to it." She smiled and then frowned slightly "Do you think the revenge will ever leave us alone?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 pm

"I'm sure Samba wouldn't mind if they went hunting-even for fun, Samba does consume a lot of food you know. But he can fly great distances to get it, or heard through valleys to allow us better chances of getting big ones. A tiger cub?" I hesitated for a moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Mika nodded "Yes...Sefiroso brought it in...said it was orphaned or something like that. Said Lux and Moon found it. Why?" she asked softly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 pm

"Just curious is all" I shrugged, "Maybe we'll be lucky enough for it to be his spirit animal"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Mika chuckled "That would be nice, then they could grow up together and get into all kinds of trouble" Mika rolled her eyes

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 am

(testing it out)

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:25 am

"Oh you didn't know Altair means trouble" I joked but had to laugh "They will be fine, getting in trouble is one way of learning. Sometimes the more fun way. Besides you wouldn't want him growing up and meeting women and not having 'cool' stories to tell now would you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:23 am

"Oh true true" Mika laughed "And what cool stories do you have to tell?" she asked with laughter in her voice

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:30 am

"Oh heavens, there are to many to even get started. We'd get into so much trouble, it wasn't even funny." I had to think back at the day we snuck out and went hunting at age 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:32 am

"Oh do tell" she grinned

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:01 pm

"Should we go check on Koda and the foal?" Mika half suggested. As they walked towards the stable.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm

"Why don't we do that. I also need to take Samba out for a flight here in a bit. I'm sure you'd like to go ride or something too. Just let me know when and i'll be happy to watch Jason" I glanced over at him as he slept soundly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Mika's eyes lit up at the mention of a ride. "Actually..would you mind? After we check on everyone and you take Samba for a flight..would you mind watching him later while I take Beauty out? I can't wait to feel the wind in my hair again" she laughed

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:40 pm

"Why don't you go now" I suggested with a sweet smile and put my arms out for Jason "It's been far to long since you've been on a horse, besides I could use some time just relaxing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:48 pm

"Really?" she grinned excitedly. She gently handed him Jason and gave Jason a quick kiss before looking up and smiling at Saron. She gave him a quick peck on the lips "Thank you!" she smiled and took a step back then looked back at Jason for a moment unsure. This would be the first time she was separated from him.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:52 pm

We walked into the barn and leaned against one of the beams "We'll be inside, waiting" I smiled as I watched her tack up. I cradled Jason softly as his arms waived slowly through the air. his eyes opened as I smiled at him and his eyes caught his hands, his motion completely delayed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 pm

"Ok" she nodded softly and then started tacking Beauty up. He nickered excitedly. It had been to long since he had had a good run. She quietly walked him out as he pranced beside her. She looked back at Saron and Jason and smiled before hopping up onto Beauty and circling him as he pranced his black mane waving in the spring wind. "I'll be back in a bit" she reassured them and herself before glancing at Jason again. "Your sure?" she asked one more time.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:08 pm

"Mika....go" I smiled as she looked like herself again on the back of her stallion. "Take a nice run. We'll be inside waiting for you" I reassured and even started walking toward the door.

...........town hall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside   Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Mika smiled and spun Beauty before urging him into a canter out of town. As they came to the lushening pasture lands she pushed him into a gallop and let the wind flow through her hair. She laughed and for a moment let go of the reins and spread her arms as if flying. It felt so good to ride again. She then slowly turned him with her legs into a wide circle. They stopped on a bluff overlooking the valley and she paused as the spring winds off the ocean played with her hair. She sighed happily. She looked over the forest and saw smoke rising. She narrowed her eyes and quickly pushed Beauty into a canter once more towards the forest.

---Forest-------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside   

Back to top Go down

Outside
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Vandecar :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: