HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Rhea's house - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:43 pm

I looked up at her and my eyes widened "Ya I feel fine why?!"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Rhea cocked her head to one side,
"Oh I dunno, you're just....acting different," Rhea mumbled sadly, "I don't know if it's my imagination or if you really did change a little since you came back,"
Rhea shrugged.
"Don't worry about it," Rhea smiled lightly and then shuffled over to sit next to him,
"So what happened to Mika?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:46 pm

"Well I do feel a little different. But I spose with powers I spose one would. I didn't know people could have these" I looked at my hands as if they weren't mine. I smiled as she sat next to me.

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:50 pm

"Neither did I," Rhea smiled, She sat quietly next to him, looking at him face, after a while Rhea spoke again.
"You mentioned everyone needing to touch the amulet...May I?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:51 pm

"Oh most certainly." I pulled it over my head and laid it on my palms and reached them out to her

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Rhea started at the amulet for a second and them put on hand out to touch it, she hesitated and then let her ring finger trace the pattern of the sunflowers then copied with her index finger. Rhea gasped when some light shed off the amulet and lit the room momentarily. Rhea began to feel a little strange...warmer. like something new was beginning inside of her. Rhea then pulled her hand away in one sharp movement, she gasped and then smiled again,
"Odd..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:59 pm

"do you feel any different" I asked with wide eyes as I watched fire reflect in her eyes. I turned my head, there was no fire in the room though.

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Rhea looked at her arms and legs, wriggling her fingers and laughed.
"A little, but i'm not sure what's different,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:02 pm

I snapped my fingers again and a little flame popped up. I rolled it down my finger into my palm and watched it grow a little I stretched out my hand to her to see if she could fire bend as well.

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Rhea looked at Jarlon and he was smiling, Rhea raised the same hand again and reached out to the flames, afraid they would burn her. As her hand came closer to Jarlons a flame appeared in her own hand. Rhea pulled her hand back quickly and the flame went out. Rhea tried again the flame re-ignited Rhea pulled her hand away from Jarlons but not so quickly the flame would go out and the flames grew slightly from her palm.
"I have the same power as you," Rhea grinned, flashing her white teeth. Zaric watched from under her blanket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:19 pm

"Yes, it would seem so." I watched with excitment. Oh how this would have helped in the past. I whiped my hand into the direction of the fire place and a stream of fire burst from my finger tips into the fire place starting a big fire and then it dwindled down. "WOAH" I said excitedly. "Would you look at that"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Rhea laughed,
"This could get so useful!" Rhea exclaimed and then smiled, looking into Jarlon's eyes.
Rhea was smiling a new smile as she looked at Jarlon,
"Do all the others get to command fire? or will they get something else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:24 pm

"I don't know" I said looking into the fire "I dont' even know what powers i have...." I said looking into the fire yet. "I wouldn't know how to test it. Guess it's going to be a waiting game." I stated as I turned and looked at Rhea

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:27 pm

"I guess so," Rhea agreed, as Jarlon turned to look at me. I smiled again and sighed happily.

Last edited by Mayxa on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:27 pm

"What?" I asked as the fire lit the room.

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Rhea looked away,
"Don't worry," Rhea sighed and watched as the flames twirled and danced in the fire place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:31 pm

"Don't worry?" I asked playfully. "What's that spose to mean?" I got up and went to my rolled out blankets and sat down while polishing the sword

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:33 pm

"It means what I said...Don't worry," Rhea said playfully back and sighed as he got up and moved away, Rhea turned to face him again. Watching as Jarlon polished his sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:34 pm

I looked over my shoulder at her and smiled "if you say so, can't make you tell me now can I. or can I?" I raised my eyebrows at her and smirked

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:38 pm

"No you can't," Rhea retorted, folding her arms and poking out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:40 pm

I cocked my eyebrow at her and chucked one of my balled up shirts at her and it hit her right in the face. "Don't test me" I smiled and put the sword up into the light and admired it. Such power and elegance. I put it back in it's sheath and laid it next to my bed and rolled over and laid on my stomach. "so did you work on your travels at all or mainly fetch for yourself?"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:47 pm

"Mainly fetched for myself" Rhea sighed, clutching the shirt and throwing it back, just missing him. Rhea leaned back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:56 pm

"Oh ok." I rolled back over on my back after she threw the shirt at me. I grabbed it and put it over by the sword and put my hands behind my head and staired at the ceiling. "Well I spose we should be heading to sleep." I sat up and looked at her "we'll have to start putting up good wood onto the barn"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Rhea frowned, "Yeah I guess,"
Rhea crawled over to her mat and pulled the blanket over her, pulling it off Zaric who looked at her unhappily.
"Well...Night,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:58 pm

I wrinkled my brow at her "Are you ok?" I asked coutiously

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next