Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Rhea smiled, "Im fine," Rhea whispered andlay on her tummy looking over at Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:02 pm

"If you say so" I shrugged. If it was one thing I'd never understand it would be women. Maybe that's why I was never in love with anyone. "Well sweet dreams." I yawned and was drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:03 pm

"You too," Rhea whispered back and pulled the blanket over her shoulders and began to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Late that night. When the moon was high in the sky I felt this sudden urge to do what I used to do. I quietly got up and with moon shine reflecting off my pupils I stealthly walked to my belongings and dug to the bottom of my bag. I pulled out a white hooded cloak that had slits on the side. A large leather belt with a gold front. Attached to the beld was a red sash that hung between my legs. I quickly slipped off my shirt and pants and slipped into the black tights. I pulled the white cloack over my head and the hood lay on my back. I put on the belt and situated it and then put on a leather strap that went across my shoulder and chest. Then I pulled out the wrist leathers and strapped them on. Inside one was a hidden blade. Last but not least I put on the leather boots almost like moccisons. I put the hood over my head and I was no longer Jarlon Vidon. Altair was now roaming the nights once again. With the soft boots I didn't make a sound. I looked at Rhea who was sleeping tightly. I went to dart out of the room and moved much quicker than I ever had. I looked at myself and tried it again and before I knew it was over by the forest. I grinned and went to the barn before heading out. I put all my muscle into my back legs and leaped higher than an average person and with ease pulled myself up. I climbed till I reached the top of the warehouse and bent my knees and crouched. I looked over the haven ang smirked again. Altair was back. I climbed back down and ran to Arya's house.

..............arya's hosue
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 pm

----------Fields
(sorry i was having computer problems)

Sloan walked along the hall catiously after coming in from the fields. She noticed someone coming out of Rhea's room. She hid into the shadows and saw a tall, dark, white hooded figure. She inspected closer.
Sloan quietly gasped.
"Jarlon...!" She whispered.
~Takyia....what is...Jarlon...doing in Rhea's room?!~
~I don't know. Maybe you should ask.~
~Oh shut up with your smart mouth remarks.~ Sloan angerly followed Jarlon with her eyes, watching his every move. He hurried out the door.
'Now here is he going to..' She thought to herself. She quietly followed, hiding into the shadows.

------Arya's room I guess
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:19 pm

I felt someone watching me. As Altair I had much heitened sences. I turned and saw something. I darted off deeper into the shadows an sat there for several moments and then climbed Arya's house. I looked inside...she was still sleeping soundly. I smiled and crawled back down. with out a sound and without anyone noticing I leaped into the shadows of the forest and was gone. out of site.

.................Barn of cahoon
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Sloan watched him, watching his every move. As soon as he turned, she jumped into the shadows, deeper than she was. She held her breath. When he dissapeared, she let out her breathe and looked. He was gone.
~DANG IT! He's gone!~
~Bad luck?~ Takyia smart-remarked, walking up behind Sloan licking her lips.
~Just...~ She heavied a sigh. ~Just figure out where he went. I want to have some question's answered, but I can't when he is gone like this.~ She said, digging her hands through her hair. She sat down breifly, but Takyia made her jump.
~This way!~ She shouted at Sloan and took off. Sloan jumped and scurried after her loyal wolf.

----------Wherever Jarlon went Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:46 pm

.................cahoon barn sight

With a grin on my face I hurried back to Rhe'as house. When I got there I took the cloak off and rolled it together. I quietly crawled back in and found a loose bored way back behind some bookshelves where no one would find them and then slipped out of my tights and laid them there too. In my shorts I snuck back to my bed and crawled in.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 pm

-------cahoon barn

Sloan entered Rhea's house, confused.
~I don't understand it, I am sure he was-~ She stopped dead as soon as she saw him asleep in his bed.
~You were saying?~ Takyia smart-mouthed with her head cocked. A grumble rose in Sloan's throat.
~Nothing.~ She sat down hastly on her bed roll on the floor and pulled the covers over her ears.
"I was so sure..." She whispered. She closed her eyes, but didn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:58 pm

I huge smirk spread over my face as as she came back in and couldn't figure out who it was. I closed my eyes and dreamed of all the things I used to do....the good........and bad.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:02 pm

The morning came quickly. I awoke and headed out to the fields.

............fields
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:02 pm

(next morning lol)

Sloan woke up to Takyia whining.
"Good Lord why are you whining?" She whispered angerly and sat up. Everyone was still asleep. She saw Takyia scratching at the wall.
"Takyia, stop. You probably smell a mouse or something. Go back to sleep." Sloan threw herself down and covered her face with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Sloan jumped out of bed and decided to talk a walk in the fields.

---fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Rhea awoke in the Morning and changed her clothes, Noticing that again, Jarl had got up before her. Rhea grinned and snapped her fingers as a flame rolled down the tip and onto her palm. With her other hand and used her fingers to make the flames twirl and the Rhea stopped and looked up...Something felt different and Rhea rushed to the Fields.

------------------------>Fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:51 pm

------------------> from the Feilds

Dannielle, Alec, Zaric and Rhea all entered the house.
"just place your stuff anywhere you like," Rhea said to Danielle and she watched as Zaric sniffed at Alec.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Imatari heard someone come in. She popped her head up and yawned showing nothing but teeth
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Rhea smiled and and patted Imitari's head,
"Hey Imi, haven't seen you for some time, Girl,"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:04 pm

(actually, alec is still on her arm/neck xD)

-----> Fields

Danielle nodded and put down the couple of light bags she had leaning against the wall. Alec scurried down Danielle's arm and jumped nimbly off her hand, landing next to Zaric. She turned when she heard the yawn, seeing the great white cat sitting in the corner. "Wow, she's gorgeous..." she murmured, not afraid in the least.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Imatari's mouth clamped shut and she licked her chops and got up and stretched. She walked up to Rhea and rubbed up against her leg and then walked to Zaric and the new one Alec and nuzzled them. She then made her way to the door and sat by it twitching her tail
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Alec skittered back a little from the huge cat but calmed down when he saw that it was just being friendly. His long bushy tail flicked around happily as he made friends with the other animals. Danielle watched the majestic cat for a few more moments and then turned to Rhea, "Should we head on back to the fields?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Zaric watched as Imitari walked away after nuzzling him,
~What was that...Imitari hates me~ Zaric said
~But she likes me, I don't see why you pick on her, you could fit easily in her mouth!~ Rhea teased. ~She'd swallow you whole~
Zaric sighed and continued to inspect the red panda.
~Be nice~ Rhea warned

Rhea nodded,
"So where did you come from?" Rhea asked as they headed back to the fields,
---------------> Feilds
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Imatari watched Rhea open the door and she squeezed out and bolted for Jarlon.

..............fields
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:15 pm

"I left home after I got old enough, followed my sword master until I was no longer an apprentice, then I kind of just found a job. I didn't like it, but it was steady and I worked it until I had enough money to live off for a while." she answered as Alec lagged, romping with Zaric.

----> Fields
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:31 am

-------------> From Fields

Rhea and Danielle helped Sloan back to the house, Rhea also carrying the wet cloth and they sat her down on a blanket.

Last edited by Mayxa on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:33 am

----> Rhea's house

"Sloan?" Danielle asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next