Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Rhea turned and smiled weakly at Jarlon for a second, making sure the slice didn't come into view although it was still imprinted in her mind, RHea quickly turned away again when she felt the tears begin and Rhea tried to make sure Jarlon didn't spot them. Rhea didn't look at anyone as she spoke.
"But If I had known..." Rhea stopped talking as the stress was clear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Not knowing what to do, where to go, or who to care for I let out a sigh of despare. I got up and walked to my bags and pulled out fresh bandages that I had gotten from the villages near by and doused them in a type of bitter route that helped numb and heal wounds. Gently I removed the bandage from her neck at least and dabbed it on "it will sting a little but it will go numb so you can forget about it. I'm wrapping it tightly so you don't however, for if you move to much they will tare again." There was that stupid voice again, the i kjnow what i'm talking about. I wanted to hit myself for it. "I can do your back for you if you wish or i can leave the room so Rhea can do it" I smiled at the two of them
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:04 am

It didn't hurt as much now that she was expecting it, she'd had worse paint. "I'm not sure Rhea can handle it. " she replied, watching Rhea worriedly, "It's okay Rhea, it wasn't your fault." she reassured in a gentle voice, "I'm sure it would have happened either way."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:06 am

Rhea shook her head,
"I can handle it," Rhea insisted, wiping the tears from her eyes but they still glistened from her cheeks, "I'm fine," Rhea lied
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:09 am

I looked at Rhea with skeptical eyes. "I can do it Danille if you don't feel ackward with me doing so."
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 am

"It's fine, Halt dealt with everyone single one of my injuries until I could do it myself." Danielle said, "You're obviously not fine."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 am

Rhea sighed and rubbed the back of her neck,
"I'm going to get some air...atleast 'til you're finished," Rhea said smiling weakly and Jarlon, not even attempting to look at Danielle which hurt as she thought of Dani as a friend.
Rhea stumbled out the door.

----------------> Outside
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:19 am

Worried I watched Rhea leave. ~Imatari be a dear and go with her, you can lend her some support-literaly~ I frowned and then turned to Danielle. "Ok i'll turn around remove your shirt and let me know when you are ready" I said politely
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 am

She smiled to herself, "You're such a gentleman, Jarlon. Don't worry about it." she said and shrugged out of her shirt, "Ok, ready." the scars had bled through the bandages and they were stained with red now.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:31 am

I still turned as she pulled her shirt off and as I heard her stop moving around. I swolled hard. I had only ever seen one girl naked and that was a long time ago, or so it seemed. I gently removed the bandages and began to clean them. "Ok these bandages will stay on till it stops bleeding, if it bleeds through we will just add more otherwise all the hard work your body did to stop the bleeding will be lost, it's called blood clots I belive." I thought hard and watched as I washed the long scar down her back. It made me hurt inside that anyone could do this to such a women. Snarling deep within my voice still came out soft. "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 am

She bit her lip and answered, "I'm fine, feels better actually, thanks." she replied. "Do you think Rhea is alright?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 am

"oh i'm sure she's fine. She's a strong girl" despite those words I looked around the room waiting to see her smiling face
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:47 am

"Hmmm..." she said, worried. She flinched when he poked a particularly sensitive spot, "If only you'd been there right after... I'd bet there wouldn't even be any scars if they had been properly taken care of." she sighed, her anger would cause them to split again she worked to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:48 am

-----------> From Outside

Right on cue (sp?) Rhea walked through the door and smiled, this time not showing any emotion when she saw the slices on Danielle's back.
"How's it going?"
Imi had followed close behind her and Rhea tried to not make eye contact with anyone so they wouldn't see how much she had cried.

Last edited by Mayxa on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:49 am

"And I wish I would have been" I said guiltily. "I'm sorry I didn't know you yet. I would have taken care of you I promise" I sighed and watched as she got dressed again. My eyes could not avert themselves this time. I froze as I saw her slender curved body
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:55 am

"It's not actually your fault, it's just that it was only Alec and me at the time. He couldn't me to the hospital or anything." she smiled softly as he watched her, "Thanks so much Jarlon, it's really a shame, we still need to have that fight." she said and added, "I think I'm going to head off to bed." as she passed Jarlon she gave him a light kiss on his cheek, "I probably would have fallen apart if you hadn't come back, thanks." she told him again and went into her room and closed the door as usual.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 am

"Night," Rhea said, frowning that no one had noticed her enter the room,
"How is she?" Rhea asked Jarlon,
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:59 am

The spell was broken as she spoke "Oh...ya we'll have to do that,when you are feeling better that is" I shook my head and went back to normal. That is till she came up and kissed my cheek. I froze and watched as her hips swayed past and into her room "YEs....good night. I spose I should do the same" I mumbled as I turned around and headed to my bed. Imberessed that it happened infront of Rhea. "You going to be warm enough?" I asked trying to break the tension
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 am

Rhea closed her eyes and rubbed the back of her neck,
"Me?" Rhea asked, and then nodded and slipped under her blanket.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:02 am

With a sweet smile I looked at her face "YEs of course you...you going to be warm enough tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 am

"I'll be fine," Rhea said, smiling back with not as much energy as before.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 am

"Fine isn't good enough" I smiled and nodded at Imatari. Imatari walked over to her bag and instead of laying down she grabbed the bag and yanked it over the last 4 ft over to me. I offered her another of my blankets and laid there looking into her eyes until my eye lids started fluttering shut.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:06 am

Rhea smiled back sweetly, "Thank you," Rhea said, not just talking about the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:09 am

"you're welcome" I said with my eyes closed and whispering
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 am

Rhea smiled as she watched him fall asleep and placed the blanket over herself, She watched him for as long as she could, procrastinating, trying to put off sleeping so the nightmare wouldn't return. Yet, Eventually Rhea's eyelids closed and she slept.

Rhea had been right, the nightmare returned. She would walk down what seemed like an endless path with a heavy pack on her back and then when she felt she could walk no longer, she spotted the corpse of her father. Mangled, by some creature or gang and younger Rhea colapsed to her knees in tears at the sight.

As she slept she sweated and twitched, to anyone who saw they would have known she was having a nightmare and she whispered words undeciferable to even a trained ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next