HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 am

"um...well recently Cahoon but before that we were from the new world.." Mika said quietly.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:01 am

Arya understood she had asked a bad question and kept her mouth shut.
'Stupid me and my stupid big mouth' she thought herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:04 am

Mika heard her go silent and felt bad. "so..where you from?" she asked trying to keep the conversation going while drying off Whisper

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:07 am

"Me? Well... everywhere - I have travelled whole my life, i don't even know where I was born..." Arya said silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 am

Mika looked down. 'Maybe that wasn't the best question to ask' "So um....looking forward to spring planting?" Mika asked trying to change the subject. She started drying of Whisper's paws.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 am

Arya smiled.
"Yes... but well, I actually have... nothing. All I have is Espero, my horse Phoenix, my sword and some personal things... nothing more." she smiled sadly.
"But I can help youu if you want" she smiled a bit happier again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am

Mika smiled. "All I have is Whisper and a small bag of belongings" Mika reassured her. "but ah..you would be helping them" she chuckled "I will be going back to Cahoon in the morning" she smiled slightly.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 am

Arya nodded.
"I have to go to my place in the morning too, but right now it's emergency I suppose..." she chuckled a bit.
"Anyway, come and visit me anytime you want - my - house? - is next to Rhea's, just knock even if it happens be midnight" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:28 am

Mika smiled slightly "thank you" she acknowledged with a slight bow of her head. She finished drying off Whisper and Whisper gave her an affectionate lick before going and laying down by Imatari. "Well I spose we should head to bed..." Mika sighed.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:37 am

Arya yawned.
"You are right... unless Jarlon will have to keep us here tomorrow" she chuckled.
"Goodnight then" she smiled at Mika and put her cloak on her feet, to keep them warm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:46 am

Mika smiled 'That wouldn't be so bad..' she heard herself think. She turned and headed back to her bed with a confused look on her face. What was she thinking? He wasn't even in the same village. Besides he had all these other girls..and..and she didn't like guys anyway. But...he had been so kind to her. She sighed slightly and settled down under the one remaining blanket. She breathed in deep and caught his scent strangely it calmed her. She snuggled into the bed and fell into a light sleep.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 am

When Mika had walked to her bed, Arya stood up, walked to the table and blew out the candle. Her eyes stopped on Jarlon. A moonbeam sparkled on his skin. She stood there a couple of minutes, just watching him. He was so strong and reliable and so... beautiful.
Arya shook her head and bit her lip. She had loved people, like her uncle, her stepbrother and others, but she had never been in love with a boy, except some childhood-affections.
'Oh, what is happening to me...?' she asked herself. Jarlon was the only guy she had met here. But ofcourse, there were others in Cahoon. 'I suppose.'
Jarlon's deep breathing seemed so loud in the darkness.
Arya sighted and walked back to her place silently like a cat. She sat down on the floor, leaning her back against the door. Her experience had taught her to be careful in any situation. She put her cloak on her legs like a blanket.
So she sat there, eyes open and ready to jump up at any noise. But nothing happened and soon she fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:17 am

Mika slept soundly till the morning sun started to peak it's way in. She suddenly sat up and looked around. She wasn't in Cahoon..how did she get here...she looked over and saw Jarlon and everything came back. Her walk over, the nausea, Jarlon carrying her to the warehouse, her telling him about the crossing.." she looked down and blushed embarrassed. Had she actually told him about that? What would he think of her now? She had been used and thrown out...surely he wouldn't hold the same respect for her. She sighed and quietly wrapped her arms around herself. Suddenly she felt something she hadn't before. She ran her hand around her abdomen. There was a harder place in her lower abdomen. She thought back to the nausea. 'nooooooooo it can't be...not after enduring that..don't tell me...' she quickly looked up and sighed when she saw Jarlon had already gotten up and left. She took a deep breath of relief. But the relief quickly left her. What would she tell them? Surely they would see for themselves soon enough. Having one person knowing her past was embarrassing enough, but her whole village? Or both villages for that matter. She had no husband...they would think...she didn't even want to know what they would think of her. She shifted so her back was to all of them and her face was towards the wall. 'What am i going to do?' she sighed. A tear started to slip down her face.

Cahoon Villager

Last edited by Mika on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:21 am

Morning light danced through the cracks and fiddeled my ear. The birds chirped and the squirles played. I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them to get the sleep out of them. I rolled over and saw everyone still sleeping soundly. I was Glad both arya and Mika stayed through the cold night and Whisper had joined Imatari on her elk hide blanket. I stood up and looked around, nothing to eat for breakfast, I really needed to get a move on planting. With that I headed out to the warehouse.

.......................warehouse.

View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:25 am

Arya woke up right in time, to see door close after Jarlon. She didn't wanted to wake others up,
so she just sat there and thought. Espero slept besides her and purred
silently. After a while Arya saw Mika wake up. She saw tears on her
cheeks and bit her lip, unsure what to do.
She walked to the window and opened it. She saw Jarlon head to the warehouse and watched him go until her disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:32 am

Mika looked around and saw Arya awake. She quickly wiped the tears away and plastered on a smile. She quietly got up and folded the blanket. ~Come on Whisper..lets go home...~ She was just about to ask Arya to tell Jarlon goodbye for her but the words died on her lips. "Good bye Arya" she said softly "I hope to see you soon" With that she disappeared like a whisp of wind out of the door. She went to go find Jarlon and tell him good bye herself. She wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

---------Warehouse------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:38 am

"Bye, Mika" Arya smiled to her and watched her disappear. She sighted.
~Time to go home, Espo.~
Arya had a slight idea, where she was going, but she decided to say Jarlon goodbye herself not to tell Mika to tell Jarlon. They were in the same village, though.
Arya took her cloak, hopped out of the window and head to her house.

----------Arya's house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Rhea awoke and looked at Zaric,
~He came back~ Zaric grinned,
~I know...I guess I shouldn't have jumped...it's just...~
~No need to explain~ Zaric said, Rhea smiled, ~But you should know...he came back with Mika~
Rhea's smiled disappeared, even with the villages between them he still liked Mika more,
~Oh~ Rhea mumbled, ~Well, I should go see if he needs any help with anything,~

----------------> Fields
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arora

Arora

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:26 am

Arora woke up and saw that Rhea, Arya and above all Jarlon was gone. Worried she looked for Koda. Koad was perched on the shelvs sleeping. ~Where is everyone?~ she asked concerend. ~They left for the other city i think~ Said the wise old owl. ~you better get your butt up and go find them~ he hooted. ~right~

.................cahoon-library
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:31 pm

..........Fields

We quickly walked into the house and I went and sat by the fire admiring the sword that was given to me. Thoughts of my past came back I was completely fixated

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Rhea watched as Jarlon sat by the fire, without saying a word. It didn't seem right...he was acting...different.
~Zar?~ Rhea asked, looking around for him,
Zaric popped up from under her blanker and grinned
~Right here~
Rhea nodded and slumped against the wall by the fire, watching Jarlon wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Smoke driffted from between my lips as I thought Hard. I then realized the smoke rising from my lips. I coughed loudly as it huffed out. I shook my head as if it didn't happen. "Sooo..." I smiled "What should we talk about?!"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Rhea looked at Jarlon, still a little cautious but her eyes sparkled and a smiled lay on her lips.
"I would like a little more information...Who was the Elder, what did she look like, Whatever you know about them," Rhea shrugged, despite the odd way Jarlon was acting she still looked at him admiringly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:40 pm

"well....she was beautiful. Long brown hair, softer than a lamps coat. Calm and gentle it seemed. Athara was her name. She wore a purple robe with a black unicorn. And come to think of it tons of butterflies danced around her. That's all I really know. She seemed to have been the daughter of the chief that used to live here..." I looked down sadly then back up "And she has a sister"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Rhea nodded slowly,
"Are you...feeling okay?" Rhea asked worriedly. He seemed to know something she didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next