Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:52 am

"I love you too," Rhea whispered back as his bare skin brushed against hers and Rhea blushed, She held his warm body against hers, Her fingers knotted in his hair and her lips brushed against his. Time just seemed fall away from them and for Rhea nothing exsisted but them.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:01 am

Ronan's heartbeat finally started to slow as the fatigue from his earlier pacing and nervousness finally began to catch up with him. He gently stroked her side and thigh once more with a gentle hand before slowly shifting and laying next to her instead. He pulled her closer to him and held her securely in his arms. He gently ran his hand over her warm skin and smiled looking into her eyes once more. He ran a hand along her cheek and jaw and kissed her softly on the lips. "So beautiful" he repeated and laid his head on his arm watching her. His eyelids felt heavy but he tried to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 am

Rhea caressed the side of his face lovingly,
"You are so beautiful too," Rhea whispered resting her head on his chest and her eyes shut, falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:32 am

Ronan chuckled to himself 'me beautiful?' he thought but he knew she probably wasn't thinking quite clearly at the moment either. He knew he wasn't. He felt in a bit of a daze, a very very happy and content daze. As a man he had never felt so content, but a daze none the less. He smiled as she fell asleep on his chest. He stroked her hair and slowly faded into sleep rubbing her back with a strong gentle hand under the covers. His eyes flickered open and he realized the lanterns were burning down. He gently eased out from under her and flashstepped to each on putting it out before flashstepping back into bed and snuggling her close again under the covers and in the dark. He ran a hand down her side and hip once more enjoying the feel of her bare skin next to his. He was looking forward to having a lifetime to spend with her memorizing ever part of her, every smell, every sound. He couldn't imagine loving anything more than he loved her right now. He sighed contentedly and played with the ends of her hair before slowly and finally falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Rhea's eyes flickered open slowly and she took a deep breath, wrapping her arms tight around Ronan and yet hoping not to wake him. She looked at his handsome face and sighed happily. Rhea had never been so happy.
Still the tune Ronan had sung from he night before, wheeled around her mind and she began to hum it slowly, a content smile lay on her lips as she looked at her husband. Rhea pushed a few locks of hair out of his face and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Ronan moaned softly and gently ran his hand down her bare back...'her bare back?? Oh right...we're married now..' his brain started working again. His smile grew and he tilted his head slightly and looked at her. "Good morning gorgeous" he said softly. He stroked her hair and back. "How are you feeling this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Rhea chuckled softly,
"I'm wonderful," Rhea whispered "And you?"
Rhea was concerned that he may be having doubts about something... or everything. Rhea kissed the tip of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Ronan smiled remembering the night before "Mhmhm died and gone to heaven...don't think I want to come back yet" he grinned and shifted slightly before coming closer to her and touching noses before tilting his head giving her a passionate kiss. "mhmhmm my lovely wife" he smiled as he said the word wife and cherished it.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Rhea smiled as he called her his wife and began humming the tune again, stopping for a second to kiss him. Her finger ran over his chest and her eyes followed it's invisble trail. Rhea looked up into his eyes and whispered,
"So what do you want to do today?" Rhea asked, snuggling into his side.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "Like that song hmm?" he grinned "Oh I don't know..we could lie in bed and snuggle...or we could have some fun and lie in bed and snuggle..or we could lie in bed and snuggle and then have some fun..or we could" he laughed "What do you want to do?" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 pm

A silly grin fell on Rhea's face and she burst out laughing,
"All the options were very similar," Rhea said, "Option 3?" Rhea asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:17 pm

"hmhmmm snuggle and then have some fun later? Ok" he grinned and gave her a quick kiss before holding her close but pretending to go back to sleep. "oofff" he said with a laugh as she playfully hit him "Not what you had in mind?" he chuckled and opened one eye to look at her. "hmm I know..one of us lies here as still as possible and the other one tries to get a reaction?" He leaned over and kissed her "Any way possible" he grinned as he ran his lips over her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Rhea smiled
"Okay," Rhea said and lay still as he kissed her, Rhea had had alot of practice hiding her feelings and had a feeling she would last a pretty long time. He kissed slowly along her jawline and she expression no emotion at all, fighting hard to keep it hidden.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Ronan grinned "Oh this will be fun" he kissed along her jawline, no response, he worked his way down her neck to along her collarbone. He gently stroked her side and ribcage before sliding farther under the covers and then blowing softly on her bellybutton. He grinned as he felt her muscles tighten in her abdomen but no other response. He gently started kissing down her leg, softly lighter than a feather stroking ahead of where he was going to kiss. Finally he got down to her feet, under the covers. He gently kissed them and nuzzled them slightly, finally running his hand along the underside of her foot.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Ronan tried many thing to get her to react but Rhea kept all reaction's hidden well... until her got to her feet. He ran his hand along the underside of foot and Rhea let a quiet laugh slip out, biting her lip quickly and waiting to see if he had noticed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 pm

He stopped and crawled back out of the covers grinning "Found it" he laughed and flopped over on his back for her. "Do your worst" he said dramatically with a grin
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Rhea sighed with a smile on her face,
"I really thought I would last longer then that," Rhea groaned and moved over to Ronan,
"Oh I will," Rhea replied with a smile. Rhea leaned over Ronan with a similar plan to his, Rhea started with kissing him passionately, moving along his jawline, nibbled his ear and moved down his neck nibbling every so often. She kissed along his broad shoulders and down his chest once she reached his belly button, Rhea looked up and sighed, sitting up slowly,
"Still nothing huh?" Rhea asked and sighed, looking at him deep in thought, she wanted to do something her really wasn't expecting and hoping to get a laugh, then in one swift movement Rhea leaned forward and licked the tip of Ronan's nose.
Rhea couldn't even stop herself from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 pm

As she kissed along his abdomen and belly button one finger twitched but she didn't see it. He tried his best to keep a straight face watching her but it was getting hard. He barely held in a laugh as she leaned forward and kissed his nose. His lips twitched and his chin muscles moved, you could tell he was restraining them as much as he could, finally he couldn't hold it any longer. He burst out laughing "Ok you got me" he laughed before quickly flipping them both over and supporting himself with hands above her shoulders. He then leaned down and kissed her passionately "Hm what am I going to do with you?" he asked as he nibbled on her neck and then looked into her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Rhea smiled when she got him to laugh, and smiled as she was flipped onto her back,
Rhea looked up at him and smiled, raising one eyebrow at him and ran her tongue over her teeth,
"I dunno," Rhea said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 pm

"mmhmhm you look dangerous" he grinned as he nibbled on her neck and then ran a hand along her side bringing her closer to him. "Are you dangerous?" he asked in a teasing tone, he worked his way back up and blew softly on her ear before nibbling on her neck again and her ear.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 am

"Ohhhh ya," Rhea laughed "Oh so dangerous,"
Rhea rolled her eyes briefly and looked up at Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Ronan grinned "So what kind of..." he nibbled on her other ear "terrible things would you do to me if I let a dangerous "animal" like you go?" he asked playfully
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Rhea raised an eyebrow at his question and the giggled, rolling him over and sat on his stomach.
"Dangerous animal's like me?" Rhea asked and bit her lip as she looked down at him, "Oh, We bite!"
Rhea leaned forward and pretend to go and bite his neck but instead she kissed his neck and then sat up again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Ronan let himself be flipped over and then let out an "oof" as she sat on him. "Oh you do do you?" he asked with a grin and then playfully screamed when she came down to bite him. "No spare me" he said dramatically "I have a beautiful young wife..don't eat me" he started giggling at the last part as she kissed him instead. He smiled up at her his hands resting on her hips. She was so beautiful. He grinned and sat up slightly gently kissing up from her bellybutton till her reached her collarbone. He rested his chin on her collar bone and looked up at her adoringly like a puppy before letting himself fall back on the bed. "Now what master?" he asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Rhea chuckled softly as she looked at his adorable puppy face. RHea leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest.
"I dunno," Rhea whispered as she looked back down at him, "But seeing as I'm a dangerous animal it was very silly of you to call me Master," Rhea shook her head at Ronan in fake disaproval.
"giving an animal like me power," Rhea chuckled and kissed down his neck nibbling every so often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 32 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next