Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Rhea's house - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Ronan chuckled "Hmm well seeing I can't resist you anyway I might as well just admit it and do whatever" he gently pulled her chin back up and kissed her passionately on the lips "whatever you want" he grinned before pulling her closer to him and then flipping them over so he was on top. "Course..as you say...better not to give the "dangerous" animal to much control.." he leaned down and gently ran a hand down her hip and thigh. "But I can't resist those eyes" he playfully pleaded and kissed her passionately again "What am I to do?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Rhea kissed Ronan back passionatley and chuckled softly after she broke the kiss, she rubbed her leg against his and la back so she could look in his own.
"This Khaki green is dangerous too?" Rhea asked with a grin and then growled playfully, and then prentended to think, "With all this power your pratically my slave," Rhea chuckled, "Better gan some control then," Rhea advised sticking out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 pm

"hmm how to do that.." he said silently as he leaned down and kissed her again. He kissed her passionately distracting her as his hands found hers. He intertwined their fingers before pulling her hands up above her head. "Hmmm I think I have the dangerous animal now" he leaned down and playfully kissed along her ribcage tickling with his lips. "the question is the animal to strong for me?" he laughed and looked down at her with mischievous eyes
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:53 pm

"You kidding?" Rhea asked with a laugh, "I could get out of this no sweat and once I got out you'd sure have a hard time of capturing me again!" Rhea chuckled, looking up at Ronan and then stretching up her neck so she could kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 pm

"Oh really?" he grinned as he kissed her "Show me" he smiled as he tightened his grip slightly and his muscles rippled under his skin as he prepared for her next action.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Rhea glared at him playfully. Then stretched her neck out again kissing him passionately, distracting him and slowly his grip on her loosened and she slipped her hands away and flipped them over so Rhea was ontop and then breaking the kiss Rhea sat back and grinned,
"you shouldn't underestimate me Ro," Rhea said and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Ronan was distracted with her kiss as he always was when kissing her. He let out a gentle moan as he leaned into the kiss. Suddenly he was on his back again and he gave her a "that wasn't fair" look but then smiled "I guess I shouldn't" he said playfully although he never actually had. He knew she was his equal, that is part of why he loved her. "Hmm I don't think I am cut out to control a dangerous animal" he playfully admitted "One kiss and I am totally helpless" he sighed dramatically "Do you know of a cure?" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Rhea sighed,
"A cure?" Rhea asked, "There's no cure for helplessness," Rhea chuckled, "And nothing to make you immune you my natural charm,"
Rhea said and lay down (Ontop of Ronan) and rested her chin on his chest.
"Guess you're stuck with it," Rhea laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Ronan chuckled and gently started rubbing her back. "Oh how terrible for me..oh well" he chuckled "I guess it is a burden I will have to bare...it is awful but someone has to do it" he laughed and gently started nibbling on her shoulder and neck, his hands gently rubbing down her back and thigh and then back up again to her shoulders and down her arms.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Rhea chuckled softly, and as he began to kiss her Rhea let out a small groan,
"Sadly the same thing applies to me," Rhea sighed, stretching her neck out as he kissed along it.
"One kiss...and...I...melt," Rhea said between kisses and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Ronan smiled and pulled the blanket closer to them. He felt his heart beat speeding up as his hands gently caressed her back and he passionately kissed her. As they kissed he shifted back out from under her to on top of her again. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him as he kissed her before running his hands down her sides and resting them on her hips as his lips found their way along her neck. Things warmed up as they kissed passionately and he felt his heart trying to find a way out almost.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Rhea was pulled onto of Ronan she smiled, she ran her hands along his side, over his chest and her fingers were soon tangled in his hair and her leg rubbing softly against his. Rhea's heardbeat was fast and it beat almost painfully against her chest as she gasped for breath between kissing.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Ronan moaned slightly as passion filled the air once more. He felt her hands in his hair and kept kissing her as his hands slowly moved up and into her hair. He gently caressed her face and kissed her lips as he lost himself in his love for her.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Rhea rubbed the tip of her nose again Ronan's for a second, stopping to catch her breath for a second and then kissed Ronan passionately again. One of rhea's hands untangled from Ronan's hair and ran slowly over his chest and Rhea then wrapped her arms around Ronan pulling him tighter (if thats possible) and rolled him ontop of her, Her hand's on either side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Ronan leaned his face into her gentle hands and continued to kiss her, under the blanket it felt like furnace but he didn't care. Finally his breathing began to slow as did his heartbeat. He kissed her again and still holding her tight he rolled off and then snuggled up next to her. Kicking off the blankets slightly but keeping the sheet over them he gently ran a hand over her abdomen and leaned towards her gently kissing her lips. "I...Love..You" he said in a gentle handsome voice between soft kisses
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Rhea leaned back for a second and ran one finger over Ronan's chest spelling out, 'I love you too,' Rhea looked up at Ronan and laughed,
"Did you catch that?" Rhea asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Ronan looked down at his chest as she spelled something out. He grinned and leaned forward and kissed her shoulder "Yes" he chuckled and gently brushed her hair with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Rhea giggled quietly and then whispered
"You know... There was a saying I was told very often but I never truely believed it..." Rhea blushed and looked into Ronan's eyes.
"until now," Rhea whispered with a grin and held her head against Ronan's muscular chest.
"After everything bad... Something good will come of it,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Ronan smiled "Oh?" he asked quietly and listened. He smiled as she laid her head on his chest and he stroked her hair gently. He sighed slightly and nodded "And how true it is...and how happy I am to hear that you believe it now" he said softly looking down into her eyes and smiling. He kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair and shoulders. "We would not look forward to the sunrise if there was no night...and what a sunrise you are love" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Rhea chuckled softly, and leaned back and looked into Ronan's eyes happily.
She had run out of things to say now so she snuggled into Ronan's chest again and sighed thinking about when she first met Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Ronan smiled back and held her close as she snuggled into him. He sighed softly and closed his eyes but memories were playing in his head. Memories of first seeing her..the first time she came into his shop. Their first kiss, a slight smirk played on his lips. Her being mad at him..at least he thought she was mad at him. He thought he had lost her..but then she came back. His smile grew and he sighed softly again gently rubbing her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:53 pm

"Does it almost seem like a fairytale to you?" Rhea whispered softly, taking one of his hands between hers and stroking it slowly with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:56 pm

"hmm sometimes...a dream come true..a dream I never thought I would have till now" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 am

Rhea agreed, "It seems a little unreal," Rhea whispered with a soft smile, and she leaned into Ronan and sighed happily, "I'm grateful it's real though," Rhea laughed
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:41 am

"Me too" he agreed and sat up slightly to bring the blankets back over them. He held her close as the late morning rays shifted through the windows and he gently rubbed her back. He saw her eyelids finally flutter closed and he felt her breathing fall into the steady rhythm of sleep. He sighed softly and kissed the top of her head before slowly falling asleep himself. After several hours he woke and slowly stretched. He looked over at his sleeping bride and smiled gently kissing her shoulder before easing out of bed. He grabbed an extra blanket and wrapped it around himself. He walked over and started making breakfast over the small fire in the fireplace. He quietly hummed the tune from the night before chuckling to himself. He then brought back over breakfast and taking off the blanket around him he slipped back in bed. He set the tray down on the bed and leaned over and softly kissed her shoulder and stroked her hair. "Rhea..." he asked quietly "hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next