Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:35 am

.....................Warehouse

I snuck into the woods and found a strategic spot right at the bottom of a hill between a large bolder and several large fallen trees. I laid out the planks, that were more like logs and created a 3 walled box with no top. I then took the net and placed it over the walls and tucked them under and on the inside placed rocks ontop of the net so it wouldn't come off. Now for the front open section. I sighed and put down another log with only a small opening. the rest was up to Imatari. ~Alright girl, go find some chickens and heard them back here, guard the door till I get back.~
~Will do~ she grinned satisfied
~and no eating them either~ i playfully scolded
~no of course not...~ She huffed and then took off into the woods. As she disappeared I turned my back as well and headed back to the ditch I was digging.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:37 am

I finally reached the field. However I didn't break the barrier between the field and water ditch yet. I wanted to get things planted first. For that I would need some help. So I decided to head back to the traps. I stalked my way through the trees and then saw a white tale whipping back and forth and 2 white heads bobbing up and down in the nets. ~Good job Imatari~ I whistled adn walked over and pulled up the net and crawled in. ~Watch the door~ I crawled through and started grabbing at the chickens, they were much faster than I had thought.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 am

-------Warehouse->

Mika and Whisper wandered into the forest. Finally up ahead she saw Jarlon darting around in some wierd fish net type traps. She quietly crept forward and watched, waiting for him to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 am

I finally cought one and after I had one I got the other. I was so excited that I stood up and the net caught me "ouch" I jerked back down and crawled back out. Not easy to do with no hands let me tell ya. I finally got out and Imatari was leaping up on me ~no these aren't for you, stop it~ I laughed and then turned and saw Mika and Whisper "Hey. I laughed holding up two chickens by their feet. A bloody gash on my arm and one on my chest.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 am

Mika almost giggled. "There...there is an easier way to do that you know..." she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:46 am

"There is?!" I cocked my head at her "Please fill me in!" I said seriously yet joking.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:53 am

Mika smiled slightly. She looked around then took out the leather strip that had been holding her hair back in a pony tail. She walked over and quickly tied the two chickens legs together in one loop and then handed the end of the strip back to Jarlon. She winked slightly and then darted into the pen. She moved very slowly inside the pen and then eased off another strip of leather that had been intricately tied on her arm. She formed a slip knot and then laid it on the ground. She plucked a earthworm from the ground and held it out for a passing chicken. It placed it's foot right into the open noose and she quickly pulled while at the same time placing a hand on the back of the chickens neck. She then wrapped the knot around both feet and held it up for him to see. "See? no scratches" she grinned "but there is an even easier way than this" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:55 am

"well would you look at that, I can learn new tricks" I joked "An even easier way?!" I Asked surprised "I dont know if i can take in more than one thing at a time" I laughed again. "Nicely done" Then I noticed something differenta bout her "you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Mika chuckled and brushed the hair out of her face with the hand that wasn't holding the chicken. She looked up when he asked if she was ok. She hesitated. She was debating whether to tell him. He knew about the crossing...it was only logical that if was going to tell anyone that she would tell him. "Um..I....I..." she stammered "I think I might be..." she swallowed "pregnant" she whispered. She didn't dare look into his eyes. She was afraid of what she would see there. Disgust? Prejudice? She didn't know for sure but she was sure it wouldn't be compassion.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Unsure how to react I looked at her in surprise. Not the omg a surprise birthday party but a surprise as in, omg i'm so sorry. As all the words rushed through my mind I just shifted my eyes to the ground and then back to her. "Are you sure? how do you know?" All of this is was said with a soft gently voice. I had no place in this world to judge anyone especially someone who didn't do anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:17 pm

"I...I'm not completely sure...but the..nausea I had last night was kinda a tell tale sign..and I felt something.." she trailed off. "I..I don't know what to do....I can't tell the others they wouldn't understand" she looked up and saw compassion in his eyes, she sniffed slightly "I'm..i'm surprised you do.." she said in almost a whisper. "And and even if they did know everything...pity is the last thing I want!" she said resolutely.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:21 pm

I walked over to her careful not to scare her. "Nausea should only come in the morning, not at night, and a lump in your stomach could be anything, you could have an ulcer or an infection, hence the nausea. I'd just wait before you jump to conclusions, I'm sure everything will be just fine." I smiled and hoped she wouldn't question how I knew all of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:24 pm

She nodded slightly considering his suggestions of what it might be. Although she wasn't much happier with those options. In some ways they were more life threatening than being pregnant. "But why would it disappear again? The nausea?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:29 pm

"could be anything, maybe you got so excited and worked up walking over here that you worked yourself into a frenzy. Happens to me sometimes." I reassured "I won't say anything to anyone, but I wouldn't worry about it so much....personal question...." I hesitated "when was the last time you bled? You don't have to answer just something to think about"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:33 pm

She nodded and considered his suggestions. She looked up at his question and swallowed bravely. "A little longer than 3 months" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Again surprised I looked at her. I didn't want to worry her, but this did sound real. "well just keep track of it and even if you are, there is nothing you can do about it, just let people be there for you, you know I, we are here for you. No one will judge you, and if they do send them my way, I'll give them something to judge." I grinned trying to lighten the situation.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:45 pm

Mika nodded. "I'll try...I...I'm just not used to people being there for me" she said quietly. She smiled slightly at his comment about giving them something to judge. Suddenly she felt the urge to give him a hug, but she couldn't quite bring herself to do it. Instead she wrapped an arm around his and gave his arm a hug instead. She quickly backed off again though. "Thank you...for everything" she said softly. Only then did the chicken in her hand give off a squawk and started fluttering again. She said something in Lakota to it and it suddenly went still again. She raised an eyebrow but just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 pm

I gave her a strange look as she hugged my arm. I was about to put an arm around her when she lached onto it. "You are welcome Mika." It shocked me when she spoke in her native tongue, it really impressed me actually. I smiled and shurgged as well. "Why don't you take that one with you, she'll lay some eggs for you....." I wasn't sure if she was leaving or not but something tolled me she was on her way home when she came looking for him, which flattered him. That she would go out of her way to find him. "I have lots of seeding to do yet" I sighed
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 pm

"but don't you need her?" she asked. But he insisted. "Ok.." she smiled. She nodded at his comment about alot of seeding left to do "Oh!" she smiled again "that reminds me....the easier way...just find a flock and then start leading them back to a hen house with seed. Once inside trap them in there. Make a pen for them to come out so they can get sun and so you can get into the hen house to feed and water them. You'll find while it may take more time at first..it's easier in the long run" she winked and turned to go up the ridge towards Cahoon.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 pm

"Thank you" I nodded. She must not know that I had already built the hut at the warehouse. As she walked off I yelled "MIKA!" wait..." I ran over to her and gave her a big hug. My bear hugs used to always calm the kids in my hometown, they seemed to love them. I hoped I hadn't crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Mika quickly turned expecting there to be danger, but instead Jarlon gave her a big hug. Her first instinct was fear but she pushed that down and waited a moment. She worked up the courage and gently wrapped her arms around him as well. She buried her face in his chest and sighed, before giving him a gently squeeze and backing away again. Mika looked up into his eyes and her own clearly said "thank you..for everything"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:25 pm

She leaned her head against my chest and I breathed deeply. I could feel my own heart beeting I can only imagine what she was hearing. Watching as she walked out of sight I sighed and turned my back to the hill and with 2 chickens in hand walked back to the warehouse to drop them off.
.......................warehouse
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Mika and Whisper turned and walked to the top of the ridge. A few moments after she disappeared over the ridge she turned and sneaked back up to watch Jarlon start walking back with his two chickens in hand. She smiled when she realized he still had her leather hair tie wrapped around the chicken's legs. Oh well she was sure he would return it. She then turned and went back towards Cahoon.

-------Grazing fields------> Cahoon
Back to top Go down

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 am

<---fields..

I stummbled into the shelter of the forests trees, the lack of direct sun light made it feel cooler, after walking for several minutes in the forest i reached a fallen tree it's roots were old and dried up but made a woven root canopy like top, 'that's perfect...' i thought as my head grew even more tired, i went down on hands and knees and crawled under the large root that formed a low enterence. -Kai's pitete form made it quiet easy to do so- i scooted to the back of the small root cave, in was nice and cool and comfortably dark, my head bobbed as i currled up and pulled Shiroi under my arm, before i laid my head down the little light comeing through that whole out of the ball of roots of the fallen tree, faded as i fell asleep. i laid on my side holding Shiroi close to my side under my arm like a small child asleep holding it's teady bear, my consciousness slipped away and i knew no more.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am

Imatari was wandering around when Jarl took Mika inside to the library. She caught the smell of the strange man and his fox from earlier. She was curious to what they were still doing here so she sniffed them out. She got to a large fallen tree with roots sticking out. She crawled in and gave off a soft whine and nudged Shiro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next