Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:30 am

When Imatari crawled into the small root cave she leaned over and sniffed Shiroi, nothing happened not one movment was dectected, there was hardly more that a flinch from Kai as he pulled Shiroi closer as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:35 am

Imatari Instinctivly wanted to grab Shiroi by the scruff of the neck and bring it to Jarlon. Kai was holding him to close though. Imatari krept in more and leaned in against them and started licking his face and yowling softly trying to wake him
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:44 am

Kai's eyes fluttered then opened a little, *GASP* i shunk back away from the white tiger that was baring me and Shiroi excape, i looked around nervously for another way out, then i looked back to the Tiger finding no way out of the den. 'now what....' i wondered holding Shiroi away from the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:45 am

She felt him stir and turned her head and licked him again. She wore a familiart necklace. The same silver necklace with a green feathered charm on it as Jarlon.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:48 am

I looked below it's neck then noticed the similarities, "Your Jarlons?" i asked in an odd way still half asleep.

Last edited by Wakai-Tomodashi on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 am

Imatari looked at him confused and puzzled. She backed out a little and then moved back in and then out again. She knew it was going to be a cold night.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:00 am

I looked and the animal with a questionable face, Kai's face went bland then laid back onto his hand...out once again.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:04 am

Imatari huffed loudly. When that didn't wake him she roared impatiently. It vibrated the stump shacking off loose dirt
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:07 am

Kai flinched and held Shiroi closer but did little more that a scared flinch.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:08 am

Imatari got extremley frustrated and walked out of the wooded cave. She paced back and forth then hid behind a tree to see if he would come out. How stuburn this stupid boy is she thought to herself or is it ignorance
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:29 am

Kai would occasinally flinch or jerk a mucle, Kai reached down and clawed a hand full of dirt gripped it then let go. -must have been a dream-
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:52 am

Kai's mind replaied in a dream the morning of when the gang was raiding the ship, Kai twiched like kitten in a dream, then to the horrible part *STAB* Kai screamed and gripped his chest were the blade had pirced through, awaken be the memories Kai sat up panting wide awake as ever! Kai leand out and saw Imatari pacing back and forth, "Hey....ermmm...you..." Kai called out, "Your Jarlons Spirit right?..your wearing the same adornment about your necks" i stated with a point of my finger. then brought my hand back to my chest resting it there for a moment then dropping it doan to pet Shiroi as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Imatari stopped pacing and looked at him and hung her head. She nodded towards the village and walked up to him and rubbed up against him
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 pm

"Y-y-you want me to follow you?" i asked not really understanding what 'that' ment.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Imatari huffed again. His ignorance is going to drive me mad she thought and grabbed him by his shirt and started pulling on him. The rain was coming down hard and there was thunder.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:34 pm

(HAHA--ROFL)
Imatari tugged My shirt tail and began to pull me towards the village, i unbuttoned my shirt and slide Shiroi into my shirt to keep him from getting wet in the rain, "Ok ok...i get teh idea" i said with Imatari leading my to teh village.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:39 pm

She continued looking behind her as the strange kid followed her. She led him to the Library where the fire flickered inside. She could see the goosebumps growing on his arms. She scratched at the door and looked at Kai.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:43 pm

i heard sevaral other voices inside, my heart jumped a bit. 'W-wait!....i can't go in ther--" i julled from Imataris grip and dashed around the corner before anyone came to the door, 'i don't....like...' my thought's faded away.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:44 pm

(Finishe this convo- at the L-)
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Imatari's teeth showed and she growled gently and glared at him. She walked back over and grabbed his shirt again and drug hiim back to the door.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 pm

From L------>
Kai came running back to the little root cave, ~I like this place...for some reason~ Shiroi agreed then yawned, ~Haha ya that's my thought excatally~ i smiled and crawled inside the cave, Shiroi followed then laid down beside me and we both drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 am

................outdoors cahoon

I walked through the forest kicking stones. Watching and listening to everyone chitter chatter and laugh made me think of my family. I couldn't be weak around everyone at the fire. Couldn't show that I wasn't strong. Couldn't show that I wanted to sit in a corner and cry. I stopped and watched an owl fly over head. As he passed my eye was caught by the big moon. The big round sphere that my father, my brother, and my baby sister used to look at all the time. We'd lay there in the straw and watch it. Some days it would smile at us, other days laugh, but it was never sad. If it was never sad why did it sadden me to look at it. I shook my head and went back to taking my aggression out on the poor little stones that laid in the path. Kicking them here and there. Brynn's face popped into my head. Her cute sweet smile and her big green eyes. Oh how I loved that little girl. Again I forced myself to stop thinking about it and turned around and headed back to the cook out.

................outside cahoon
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:40 pm

I heard something outside and a little ways away from our root cave, 'What, or who is that?' i wondered Shiroi was fast asleep, i decided to check it out and let Shiroi sleep. i crawled out of the cave quietly and started sneeking in the sounds direction, hiding behide brushes or trees for cover, i finally got close enought to see it was Jarlon, "hmmm...what is he doing here?' i wondered watching him kick at rocks, he seemed totally out of it, like in a differant world. 'i bet it's memories....' i said thinking of my own. i looked out from the tree but no enough to be detected, 'Poor guy....i wonder what his story is....i wonder what happened to him and if he has any sort of family' most people along now in days didn't had anything to consiter 'family' either by sickness or raids, war or other things to terrible to think of, no one really had much other than memories left for them, i watched for several minutes till he slowly made is way back towards the village. i slide down and sat back against the tree Shiroi walked up, ~I thought we agrees not to leave each other without telling one of us....even if we are bound together~ he stated, i hung my head a bit ~Sorry...it's just you were sleeping so peacefully i didn't want to wake you up~ Shiroi sat down beside me, ~No matter....~ i went silent in my own thoughts, Shiroi got up and stood on my knees eye level with me, ~What's in your head?....your never this quiet~ he asked. several seconds passed a breeze ran throught the forest rustling our hair, i sighed ~memories~ i siad queitly, Shiroi nodded ~Ahh.....those again?~ he asked turning circles in my lap then settleing down he looked up into my troubled face, ~Yes?~ he inquired, ~Ah! nothing..it's nothing.....~ i shook my head putting a hand to it i skruffed up my hair as another breeze rushed by. ~aww come on....~ Shiroi proded, i sighed deeply, ~it's jus---~ i stopped and thought for a second, ~It's just old history...My family, who they were..where did they come from? are there any left?...am i alone?.....-~ i sighed once again ~-- not that i really care....but i would like to know someday.....~ i looked to the sky that was barely visible through the trees. ~ i do know that my family came from a line of Fox spirits in the mountains back 'home'~ i said my gaze still upwards. Shiroi sighed and nuzzled my chest. i looked down. ~Andddddd????~ he asked knowing that wasn't all, ~You seemed to know what i'm thinking~ i teased patting his small head, ~The camps....was i abandond?....did they 'not' want me....for some reason~ i faced seemed twice as troubled, ~is it because of 'me'?.....am i so differant that everyone else?...who or....what am i?~ i asked stareing off into void space. several minutes passed slowly, Shiroi jumped up and stood face to face with me, he stared at me not saying anything, ~What!?~ i asked leaning back refocusing my eyes from crosseye, ~I doesn't matter what others think.....i don't care that your a little differant from others.....in fact i like differant~ he stated leaning forwards so i couldn't lean back any farther against the tree, ~I don't care about any of that....You shouldn't either. i like you for 'you'....not only are we bound spirit and human, but your my best friend....that happends to be why i gave you your name~ Shiroi sat down in my lap, i reached down and petted him. ~Thanks....i'm sorry i got all worried about something i can't change~ Shiroi rubbed up against my chest, ~Don't worry about it....just remember what your name means and stay the corse we bot agreed on....and nothing bad will happen~ he said a little more quitly, i smiled and gave Shiroi a hug. ~You right...stay the corse, it's flawless...and no one will get mixed up, confused or hurt~ i finished very quetly, ~I'm sorry....but it's for the bes~ Shiroi reasured me then laid down in my lap, we both sat there with closed eyes and listened to the wind rush through the trees as time passed.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm

A smile spread acrossed my face, ~Well if we can't do anything about our past....then its only our future left....and if we work hard we...years from now might be able to find out about our past...sounds like a plan?~ i asked Shiroi who had sat up. he yapped, ~Yup!...let's go!~ he jumped off my lap and bounced around me, ~Let's make this happen!~ i yelled happily, i jumped to my feet and we both took off at teh speed of light towards the Village, "Let's make this heap of old junk a VILLAGE!" i laughed with Shiroi as we reached the village,-----stables--->
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 pm

<----Barn sight-----
Shiroi and i came running at worp speed up and behind a large tree, i leaned my hands against my kneed and panted, ~You ok?~ asked Shiroi, ~Th-that was weird....~ i gasped trying to catch my breath, ~Ya a little....~ Shiroi said after a moment of though, ~Ya that was a little odd, we've never been in a situation like that~ Shiroi sat down, i had gotten my breath back so i slide down the tree and sat there, ~I don't even know why what was so weird.....it just was!~ i said, Shiroi looked at me, ~Well other people.....you know....do have relationships,....that's what the do~ he said, ~I know i know...~ i said ~It's just....that was a little uncomfortible....for me~ i said rubbing my hands together nervously, Shiroi eyes them, ~Your figeting~ ~Oh Sorry....~ i sighed and laid my head against the tree and closed my eyes. ~We'll give them a couple minutes then go back.......and get back to work~ Shiroi said i nodded eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next