HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 pm

After some time Kai stod up, ~Ok i think it's time we get back to work...~ Shiroi jumped up, ~ya i was thinkiing the same thing..~ ~ok let's go~ i said with a sigh then we took off running----Barn sight---->
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:13 am

Kai ran back to the tree, and leaned against it panting, Shiroi dashed around to coner, ~you ok Kai?...~ he asked worried, ~Y-ya....i'm ok~ i whipped away a tear from my face, ~I don't understand!.......~ Shiroi licked Kai's cheek, ~About what?~ he asked sitting in my lap, ~Anything!....i just don't get it, heck i don't even know why i'm crying....~ i said shakily, ~hey hey....come on~ Shiroi nussled his face at my neck. ~Shhhh....don't worry about it, i understand~ he said quetly, ~You need to just rest here for a bit....~ Shiroi said, i covered my face with a hand tears streaming down my face, Shiroi looked down, ~You forgot your shirt and belt...you never leave them~ he said, ~I know...~ i chocked out. ~I'll go get them...~ ~No shiroi--~ ~Don't worry i'll only be a minute~ Shiroi dashed off before Kai would say a word. -----Barn sight---->
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:22 am

Shiroi came running back to the tree, Kai had fallen asleep still with teary eyes, ~Poor Kai....just doesn't understand....~ he dropped the clothes by Kai's side. 'kai--- no Wakai Tomodashi, never will' Shiroi thought to himself laiding down beside his Human, ~Get some rest...i know you haven't because you've been watching after me~ Shiroi laid his head on Kai's knee and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:59 am

...............cahoon barn sight

I walked through the forest, not as chipper as last time. With my hands in my pocket I stepped over logs not leaped over them. Imatari walked beside me her black strips shifting with every step. Then I got that uneasy feeling again. Something watching me. All my muscles tensed up as a Black horse, no unicorn, I squinted my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. The black unicorn appeared with a beauitful maiden on her back. Her purple dress was flawless and her brown hair blew in the wind. Imatari and I froze unable to move a muscle. There was a sence of peace.

View user profile
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:04 am

.............elders temple.

Magic with his arched neck stepped high out of the brush and snorted as he came to a stop. Athara sweetly smiled at the handsome villager. She slid off hsi back and landed on her feet. She pulled her purple gown up a little and stepped forward.
"Jarlon" She said in a sweet voice "A pleasure to finally meet you. I am Athara one of the Village Elders. I have come to you to bid you a favor"

View user profile http://dragonfaith.forumotion.net
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:07 am

I swalled hard. How'd she know my name I thought. Athara....Athara....why did that name sound familiar. "the book" I said outloud. "You are the daughter of the chief, or who was the chief. But how...of course a favor" I was completely scatter brained.

View user profile
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:11 am

He was so sweet. She blushed and smiled "Yes that is who i am." She was sadden about the book and her father. "On to better things now child. The favor I ask of you is of great importance and can not be take lightly." She waited for the look on his face "I wish for you to lead the village of Vandecar to great success. I wish for you to be my successor. If you do not think you can handle it please let me know, otherwise there will be a vote after 2 years that will determine if you are fit to continue or if the others wish for a new leader. I chose you, for you seem wise for your years. Will you do me this honor?"

View user profile http://dragonfaith.forumotion.net
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 am

I was all ears. I must have looked like a child at their first day of school trying to impress the teacher. "Ummm. Athara. I don't know what to say. I don't know if I am fit to lead an entire village, well my population of 5, but that's beside the point. There is so much that needs to be done, so much responsibili....." she interupted me
"Child, this is why I chose you over all others. You understand the burden that lies apon you, that is why I wish it to be no one else, you understand that being the first leader for such a village is a great burden apon you and the others, but I know you can do it." She smiled
"Ok" I sighed. I then looked back at the village of Cahoon. I would not be able to go back there for some time. I wanted to let the face of mika be burned into my mind once more. I knew though I had other girls waiting in Vandecar. "Thank you" I smiled sweetly as my chest bulked. "I take it with great honor" She then waived for me to step forward and handed me a sword and an amulet.
"You are now bestoud with powers, as soon as you back to your village have your people touch the amulet, they as well will be given powers." She cocked her head and smiled "good luck to you, we live in the middle of the forest in a temple, only those carrying the amulet can see us. If you have questions or need help please come find us. My sister is Chaya" Just like that she turned and walked away with her black unicorn following. I stood there for a moment, dumb struck. Imatari and I looked at eachother simutaniously and laughed.

......................vandecar fields

View user profile

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Shiroi woke up suddenly, 'Something's going on...' he thought. he reached over and nudged Kai's face, ~Wh-what's wrong?~....i asked sitting up, ~Something's up!....i have a feeling~ Shiroi stood and looked about, ~What do you mean?....~ i asked standing. ~Well something's differant...or well i'm not sure~ He said, ~Let's go ckeck it out...shall we?~ He asked eagery, ~Ya ya...ok, let's go....and beside i have to get back to working on the barn if it's ever going to get done~ Shiroi rolled his eyes and really hoped that Mika and Aaden were done romancing, 'Lord help us if they still are,....wne Kai get's there' Shiroi thought.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:08 am

Kai walked over to the next tree then back to the first, ~hmmmm...~ Shiroi cocked his head to the side, ~Hmm?~ i stood up stright, ~Ah, i was just trying to think of something i could say...you know when we get to the barn,.....errr...cause i kind of left rather quickly~ Shiroi snickered, ~Ya you did....Well you could just tell them~ he teased, i turned red and turned to looke at him, ~Just kidding Kai.....i was only kidding!.....take it easy!~ Shiroi laughed and rolled on the ground, i shook my head with relief, i knelt down and rubbed Shiroi, ~your such a fox you know.....well i am too~ i laughed, ~Ok, let's go.....i don't know what to say...but something will come to mind~ i said turning and started towards to barn sight, Shiroi ran behind me till he caught up.----Barn sight---->
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:12 pm

...............Rhea's house

I ran into the forest and quickly stripped down and threw my clothes under a tree root where no one would find them. I slipped into my slacks, cloak, belt, sash. boots and gondelets. I put the hood over my head and tested my hidden blade by my wrist. I strapped ont he sword and leaped into the forest. I ewnt back to where they had cornered me and saw foot prints and blood. I had stabbed one of the men with the small blade I had on me. I narrowed my eyes and leaped into a tree right above me. As quietly as i could i leaped through the branches as agile as a spider monkey. I came apon the injured one sitting on a rock. I sat right above him silently. As he looked up he saw my hidden face that was shaded by my cloak. As he opened his mouth to yell I leaped right down and popped out my hidden blade and stabbed him in the shoulder through to his heart. He was dead instantly. His wolf took off into the forest. Now to find the other. I followed the prints again it lead to cahoon. My heart stopped. I couldn't imagine something happening to any of them. Especially Mika, for I knew these type of men. I snuck through the shadows as I came apon the river. I heard splashing. I slipped into the shadows.

............pond

View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:33 pm

------------Rhea's house

Sloan tracked him this far, but lost him as she found blood and footprints. She continued walking, and found a man, dead, laying on a rock. He had been stabbed in the chest.
"Where did he go now?" She heard splashing and then she heard nothing.
"The pond!" She ran towards the sound of the splashing.

----------pond
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:19 pm

(In Kai's favorite part of the Forest.....Far from everyone else)
Kai walked slowly into the shade of the trees, ~Well i think it's about to go 'serching' again.....for you know what~ Shirois ears perked up, ~Already?.....but i thought you wasn't going to look for it~ ~Well i've been thinging about several things....and i do want to know where i can from.....so i've decided to look once more...you with me?~ Shiroi nodded ~Of corse Kai....i'll go anywhere with you,...no not only because we're bound Spirit and body....but because your my friend, and family~ he sat down at Kai's feet. ~T-thank you Shiroi...it means a lot to hear that from a friend~ i knelt down at stroked his soft fur, he arced his back showing that he liked it, ~Well i'm going to pack our things....and head out at Dusk....that ok with you?~ i asked Shiroi, ~Na, i don't mind...but i'll go tell Mika and Aaden we're leaving~ he turned and started to walk away, ~Ah no...don't bother--~ i started to say but was cut short, ~Now now Kai....if we don't tell them that we're going somewhere...they might worry.....or even come looking for us~ he reasoned, ~No they wouldn't come looking fo-----Hmmm that would be a big problem if they did~ i put a hand my mouth, and sighed ~ok....you go and tell them...and i'll get our things~ we both turned our differant ways. ----Shiroi to the pond----->
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:23 pm

--------------Rhea's House

Sloan still had her dark grey cloak on, covering her face. She found a tall oak tree, and climbed it to the highest, thickest branch. She sat there, Takyia on the ground looking up at her.
~Why did this happen? All I did was remember the past...~
~I don't know, young one. Right now, think about why you came here. That'll help you.~ Takyia said, as if she were thousands of years old.
Sloan thought back to the day she ran away from the city of Asherak. Her and Takyia, who was a year old, ran through fires and buildings falling. They both had suffered many wounds of all sorts. Bites, scratches, broken bones, gashes, bruises......
They lived in the nearby forest, Watokien, for three years, were they both learned hunting and fighting skills. Sloan became an expert at tree climbing, while Takyia learned attacks and defend moves. Takyia built up her strength and knowladge, Sloan built up her agility and skills, fearceness and loyalty, decive and obey. She learned who were the ones that welcomed her, and the ones who weren't. She learned how to become a pick-pocket and could easily steal coins and weapons from others. That is how she got her dagger. The handle was an emerald green with gold wrapped around it like a vine, only it was a dragon's tail. The end of it was a wolf head, howling. The blade was shining as if made from silver. This was one of her prized possesions....

Sloan came back to reality after some time. She heaved a sigh.
~Nothing is helping me. Should we go back and talk to....Jarlon and/or Mika?~
~Mika is a wise one, but Jarlon is your leader. Mika knows truth, but Jarlon knows the right thing.~ Takyia said, once again as if she were thousands of years old. Sloan nodded.
~I'll think.~ She rested her head on the tree trunk, while sitting on the branch. She closed her eyes, but didn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:51 pm

----------------> From Rhea's House

Rhea and Jarlon walked side by side through the forest, Rhea looked at the placed on the ground where the light streamed through the gaps in the canopy of leaves above them. Every so often Rhea would pick a flower to smell, hoping Jarlon would speak first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 pm

I watched as the sun danced about her hair. I put my hands in my pockets as we walked. "So how do you like it here so far?"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:01 pm

"Vandecar Village?" Rhea asked, and then smiled, smelling another flower, "It's...nice, Different from any of the other places I've been,"
"What about you...Still planning of staying?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:02 pm

"Other places, Like where?" I asked
"Oh, ya I think so. At least till i'm needed somewhere else"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:05 pm

"Oh...Just places, some of Europe and a little of Asia, But I mostly just travelled through and the names don't stick," Rhea laughed and placed a flower behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:09 pm

~Alright, Takyia. I am staying. Here. In this village.~ She smiled and so did Takyia.
~Good.~ Sloan nodded, but stopped when her head came up, eyes wide.
~What's wrong?~
Sloan didn't answer for some time.
"They are called the Revenge....their leader is named Risto......he...he...wants us...." She stared off into space for awhile, then shook her head.
"I need to tell Jarlon, but where is he? I don't think he stayed at the house....." She looked around, hoping to see him, now that her vision has improved in the new forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:13 pm

"All very pretty places with a strong culture. I've been there as well." I smiled at the flower behind her ear. It made her eyes sparkle. they continued walking under the trees.

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Rhea saw a small stream ahead and smiled pulling off her shoes and dipping her feet in.
"I need to ask...How much do i truely know about you? How much of it was true? did you really live with your father and you had to look after your little brother?" Rhea asked hoping she wasn't stepping on any toes, by she lightened the mood but smiling her stunning smile.

Last edited by Mayxa on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Sloan looked down and began her descent. She reached the last branch, the thickest one in the tree. It was three times wider then her laying down. She rested on it for a minute.
"I need...to tell...Jarlon about....this new in....formation...." She said, out of breathe.
~Do you know where he is?~
~No, I don't. Sorry....~ Takyia said as if she were sorry. Sloan grumbled.
"I don't want to forget this...this....knowladge....before finding him. He needs to know!" She threw her fists down on the branch. If only she could mindspeak to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 pm

I sat on a log as she removed her shoes and walked into the creek. "well My mother died when my baby sister was born, my brother was only 2, my fatherw as busy with my uncles buisness so i raised them till I was old enough to help with the buisness, then they sent me away" I cut the story short "Or did you want the full story?"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:25 pm

"Full would be good," Rhea smiled, bending over and placing her fingertips in the water and flicking the few drops of water at him. Laughing slightly, she really didn't want Jarl to feel awkward now that she knew he was an assassin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next