Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Mika nodded listening. "What's his name?" she asked cautiously "Your left shoulder is it ok?" she looked concerned. The fact of Pierce fancying Rial had blown over her head at the moment. She just nodded slightly when he said the riders would never harm her. "That's what Jarlon said" she said quietly "Look where it got him...Saron if I hadn't been for me being there he could have killed them and been here to boot. Because I was there he was killed" she whimpered "I was trying to keep them from using me and I fell right into their trap anyway. It would have been better if he hadn't loved me" she said bitterly "at least he would have been here...maybe they would have been gone...you and rial could have reconnected with him. I should have been the one up on that hill..not him" she muttered but still clung to Saron as more tears came down her face.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 pm

I pulled her closer as she cried "None of this is because of you. Everything plays out as it must. Those that die never die in vane. I'm here with you now." I said rubbing her head. And I was thankful for being there with her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Mika shook her head slightly "They were only able to catch him because of me...if I hadn't...if if if IF" she growled at herself and drew away from him slightly and turned away hanging her head.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm

I stood for a moment and watched then went back over to her and put my head on her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her from behind pulling her close to my chest. "If is a strong word that should be used lightly. He knew the end was near...He knew there were people coming after him....don't work yourself up over it, what is done is done. No mater how many if's you throw in there it's not going to change anything. Think of the future not the past" I said kissing her cheek
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Mika sighed as he wrapped his strong arms around her. She leaned into him slightly. Into his strength. He was right of course...like Jarlon had been right when he had counseled her..but she sensed even more stability in this man even though he was two years younger than his elder brother. He was the same age as she yet had wisdom beyond his years. She sighed and wiped away a tear. "My future has been shaped by my past for as long as I can remember" she said softly but she leaned her head to the side into his kiss a bit. He gentle lips felt good and reassuring on her cheek. Another tear slowly slid down her cheek and she bit her lip slightly. "Sometimes I just wish I was free from it all" she sighed
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:39 pm

I wiped away the tear from her cheek as it fell. I put my arm back in place as I watched her. She was in thought, there wasn't a doubt in my mind. My watchful eyes patient. "Right here, right now, you are free. Let everything blow away. Let these fireflies carry your burdens. If you want I can even let that river over there wash them away" I chuckled softly. Her beauty and grace just overwhelming my heart.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Mika listened quietly. Suddenly she laughed slightly "how? by throwing me in?" she giggled and cocked her head to look at him. "You KNOW what wet raccoons do by now" she smiled slightly and then leaned her head against his. She snuggled closer to him, to his warmth and strength. "Want to help me move the cattle over tomorrow? or is the pen not ready..." she asked finally
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:47 pm

I smiled as she cuddled closer and I helped her in. "Ya I spose I should know better...somehow I never learn." I shrugged "I would love to help you. No I finished the fence the other night. I haven't been sleeping well, so I work instead"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Mika laughed slightly "Raccoon's don't either..learn that is" she grinned slightly. "Good..I am sure they will be happy to move over to their winter accommodations, I was thinking Tyler, Dachelle, Rial, me and Kai could move over once the cattle and goats were settled. Sorry I couldn't tell you much about Kai..she didn't want anyone to know that she was here. She is kinda different. Not a danger...harmless in fact..but different. The special bond with her fox...if either of them gets hurt the other feels it...hurt or sick..." Mika explained
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:56 pm

"Oh i'll be happy to have everyone here, especially you" I said tightening my arms around her. "Really? That's interesting...." I hesitated. "Should I get you home? Before they worry about you"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Mika smiled and gently rubbed his arms around her. "Hmm? no not really...rial is the only one that would worry and I think she is occupied if I heard right?"
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 pm

"Yes....that she is" I snuggled up to her. My nose burried in her hair. It smelt so good. I ran my nose up her ear and then kissed the back of her ear. In the distance there was a soft flash of light. "should we at least find some shelter? I don't mind staying up all night talking with you, or would you like to stay out here?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Mika felt his breath on her hair and then his soft lips on her ear. She smiled as it tickled. She looked around slightly "Shelter" she laughed and nodded as she heard a distant rumble of thunder.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 pm

"Well lets slowly make our way back to the village shall we?" I asked intertwining my fingers with hers and then letting my other arm drop to where we were side by side hand in hand. Slowly we made our way to the edge of the forest when we came apon an old hut. Vines growing up it. It wrapped around the building as if it were telling it's life story. "Hey wanna check that out?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:19 pm

Mika smiled and nodded. They walked hand in hand and Mika enjoyed every minute of it. As they came upon the hut Mika looked at it curiously "Sure" she smiled She looked at her hand and made a glowing ball above it to light their way. She looked in wonder at the old hut. It was beautiful in it's own way. Only about one room it looked to be a peasant's hut. But it had style. They crept inside giggling slightly. In a way it was like they were two children exploring in the woods. Same age, same playful nature. Mika found an old chest to one side. She opened it up and gasped slightly. Inside were some beautiful thin veils. She grinned and playfully wrapped herself in them and twirled for Saron giggling.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 pm

I crawled in just a little behind her. Smiling as we went. As she opened the chest I turned around from the bookcase I was admiring. I laughed as she wrapped the veils around herself. So innocent. I tooled myself as she danced around. I went to the chest and dug a little deeper and found a small bag. I dumped it out on the floor and pushed the gems around with my finger. With brite excited eyes I looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Mika giggled and then knelt beside him looking at the jewels with wide eyes. A veil covered her head and she almost looked asian or middle eastern. "Must have been a merchant..." she said looking around. She looked in the chest again and saw something that had been hidden in the veils. She gasped slightly and pulled out an ancient looking violin and bow. She gently stroked the dust off of it and examined it. A few strings were broken and the wood was old and dry. It needed care. She stroked it again and looked at it in wonder. "Back on the ranch...the wife..she had one of these...she taught me a bit on it...but I haven't seen one since..."
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:34 pm

"May I?" I asked. As she handed it to me I examined it. "We can fix this" I smiled "We have lots of horse hair for the bow, i might have some extra string for the strings. The wood we'll have to oil. And I'm sure o nce you start playing you'll catch on quickly. You're smart like that" I grinned as I put the gems back in the bag pocketing a special one. I took the veil and wrapped it a couple more times. "There, perfect" I grinned as it was wraped around her mouth and eyes too. I chuckled and crawled past her and sat agaisnt the wall with one leg up and the other straight.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:38 pm

"You think we could?" she asked with hopeful eyes "I love the music it makes..that is why she taught me..I would always ride the horse so slowly past the window she joked that the poor horse would fall asleep" Mika laughed. She blushed slightly at his compliment and then laughed as he wrapped the veil. "Silly! I can't see with it like that" she laughed and unwrapped it again. She gently placed the violin back in it's soft nest and then crawled up next to him and snuggled close. "Where did you learn to play the guitar?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 pm

As she crawled up to me I lifted my arm and let her lay against my chest. "I heard about it once from my uncle. I then finally heard it from a merchant passing through. He was stuck in the village for 3 days during a snow storm. I don't know why but 2 days prior I had dreamt how it would sound. Then when I heard it, it was magical. I brought the man food and water and he let me play it. He saw the excitment in my eyes and tolled me if I brought him a barrel of grain I could have it. I brought him two. He laughed and gave me another day of lessons. after that It was all me. The sound makes me feel good, helps me forget about the past. Then singing came a year later. I never thought much of my voice. Matter of fact I never talked much" I laughed at myself "But after Rial left I was so sad and all I could think of was singing. So I did just that." I snuggled her a little
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Mika laughed gently at different times in his story. "Well you have a very handsome voice" she smiled. "Ever sing without your guitar?" she asked hopefully. She thought back to the hauntingly beautiful tunes of the violin. She had tortured that poor ranch wife with terrible playing for several weeks, but finally she improved and was playing more complicated tunes. Her favorite had been a tune from Scotland she had been told. It was called "Be Thou My Vision" and another favorite was "Fur Elise" it was beautiful on the violin. She couldn't wait to try it again.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm

"Once in a while....why would you like to hear a song?" I asked watching her reaction. "Oh I can't wait to hear it. I've never heard a violin before" I admited
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:06 pm

"I would love to!" she smiled excitedly "never?" she asked and then smiled "well I hope I can do it justice" she laughed "I haven't played it for many years"
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 am

I looked up through the trees at the moon and smiled I closed my eyes and began to sing. I then turned my attention to her and looked into her eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpQPCpe6Am0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 am

Mika listened snuggling closer as he sang. Her eyes sparkled as she listened. Suddenly she had a thought. "Your not leaving are you?" she asked her eyes a little worried. She had grown used to his presence. His counsel. She didn't want to lose him. She was starting to love him and she knew it. She wasn't going to deny it this time. There was no reason for them to hide their feelings if they did have feelings...she had done that once...it wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next