HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:29 pm

She flicked the water at me and it hit me in the face. I didn't move a muscle as the water ran down my face and lip. I licked it off and grinned. "ok, but then you better come sit next to me" i patted the log.

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Rhea made a face when he licked the water off and laughed. Rhea then nodded and sat close next to him. She could smell his scent, she blushed and then said,
"So, Let's hear your story," Rhea grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:57 pm

(Where Kai is.....((away from the others))

Shiroi came running up, ~Ready?...~ he asked reaching where Kai stood, ~Yup...you told them?...right~ Shiroi nodded, ~ya~ ~Good boy.....let's go!~ Kai reached down tried the bag the to the sash/belt, i lifted it lightly and slide the sash over my head, ajusting it on my shoulders, ~Ok now we're ready....~ Shiroi smiled and walked out of the forest with Kai by his side, ~off we go....and hopefully this time, we'll find answers~ i smiled down to Shiroi then we both took off running in the opossite direction of the village. ------Far far away--->
(LOL...ok so sorry guy's but i will not be on till the 19th.....i have to work on winning a bet i have made with my mom......so i won't be on....so i'll be back later. Bye bye Forest - Page 4 187166 )
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Sloan jumped out of her perch, and landed on the ground. Hard. She put her hand on the ground when she landed, hunched over, cloak covering her back and spread out. The hood over her head. She looked lethal. Deadly. she half smiled.
"Dakara." She said aloud. Her trousers turned black in the shadow and she ripped out two daggers from her sides, both identical. She swung and spun them for a moment and then held them out in a cross in front of her. She looked up, her eyes glowing in the forest shadow. She put the daggers back in their sheaths and stood. She took two steps, and was in the light. She pushed bacl the hood and looked around her. Very few spots of light were around. She half smiled and looked behind her.
Takyia looked dissapointed in her.
Sloan shook her head.
~Only when I am alone.~ She reassured her friend. She began her walk back to Vandecar.
"I still need to tell Jarlon, but where is he?" She asked herself. She stopped and sat down on a large boulder. She ran her hands through hair, going to the back of her head and stopping. She sighed hard.
~Takyia, now I don't-~
~Stop.~ Takyia put her paw on Sloan's foot.
~You're doing the right thing.~ Sloan heaved a sigh and looked at her wolf. She half smiled and put her cloak's hood back over her head. She didn't know....

Back after her family was murdered, she took on the oath that she would do anything and everything to avenge their death. She was only fifteen, but she learned quickly. She had bought her cloak in a small village. She had stolen the daggers from a wealthy purcheser. She learned from living in a forest and watching young slave boys how to fight and defend.
She didn't want to tell anyone.
She couldn't.
No one, not even Jarlon could know.
She wasn't as skilled or as trained as Jarlon, and she certainly wasn't anything like him, training wise, but she was skilled good enough. She didn't want to try and be better than her leader. But she did want to be the best she could be.
'I will avenge them, even if it means dissapearing for awhile...' she thought. She needed to touch the amulet and get her powers. She needed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:40 pm

"Ok" I leaned back a little and repositioned his feet and then sat back on the log. "Well....I was born a child of a farmer, or so I thought." I looked at her to see if she was paying attention "When I was 5 years old I found out that my father, who snuck out at night, was a spy. Not just any spy, it was his buisness that he shared with his brother. When I found out I was just a big mouthed 5 year old, to keep me silent they let me in on their secret only to find out that I was one of a kind with acceptional skills. 2 years later my sister was born, with that my mother was lost. She died with sever complications. After that I had to juggle raising my brother and my sister for my father was to busy with his training. During the day I farmed the land and raised the kids, at night I went out spying. One night I was caught by another spy, not just any spy though, it was Ilaturi's head assasin. He said if he wasn't trained he wouldn't have seen me. He let me go and must have gone back to Ilaturi for he came to our village personaly and asked for me. My father was a little upset because he needed to now watch the kids. I left with Ilaturi and proved myself there as well, within 7 months I was put into the head Assasin position." I looked at he waiting to see what she would say

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:43 pm

"Head?" Rhea breathed and laughed slightly, "Impressive,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:45 pm

"Yes," I rolled my eyes. "I fufilled all of Ilaturi's personal assasinations. but please note, Ilaturi didn't assasinate just anyone. He was out to rid the world of some of the evil that raded the villages."

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:49 pm

"I see..." Rhea breathed,
"Is there more?" Rhea asked with a certain interest she herself couldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:50 pm

"Like what?" I asked hesitently "Anything specific you would like to know?" I smiled at her sweetly

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Rhea smiled back as him playing with the flower that still sat behind her ear, Twirling it as she spoke. "Well Did you...enjoy it? What happened after that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:06 pm

I reached my hand out and pulled out the flower from her hair and placed it behind my own ear and grinned. I then looked into the trees above us. "I can't say I enjoyed it, but then again i did, it's what I did and you grow to learn and understand it. It's a natural balance kind of like hunting wild animals...after that is kind of a blurr" I lied. i didn't want to lie, it didn't feel right, not with Rhea anyway "No it's not a blurr, it supposed to be though. I sighed. Ilaturi sent me out on a secret mission and it was compromised by an inside spy. Me being his head assasin he sent me into hiding. and glad it was here" I smirked

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Rhea smiled when he was honest with her, "I'm glad it was here too," Rhea mumbled, hoping he hadn't caught what she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:13 pm

"Really?" I raised my eyebrow, "why's that?" I stood up "we should start heading back!"

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Rhea laughed, 'Of course he heard,' Rhea thought to herself angrily,
"Else I wouldn't have met you," Rhea said simply but then decided to expand on it a little, "I truely trust few people, strange that an assassin would be one of them but I am glad I met you,"
Rhea got to her feet, picking up her shoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

(hehe he's already standing)

As we walked side by side I put an arm around her and gave her a gentle squeeze "I'm glad I met you as well Rhea, you are sweet and understanding" I dropped my hand again as we walked back to the house in silence. But it wasn't ackward.

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Rhea blushed a little when he put his arm around her, she hoped the blush wasn't noticable and the walked back to the house in silence.

------------------> Rhea's house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:28 pm

As we walked together I smiled. "I'm gonna break off here, I need to go check on the field and take care of chickens, OK. I'll be back in the house soon" I kissed her cheek and walked to the field. without looking back.

................fields

(g'night guys)

View user profile
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Rhea turned bright red as she watched Jarlon walk away, she was frozen for a second, a hand raised to the cheek he had kissed. She smiled as she wandered back to the house.

-------------------------> Outside

Last edited by Mayxa on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Sloan continued walking and stopped in a shadow.
She turned and looked at her wolf.
~We better get back to Rhea's house and tell Jarlon.~ She told her wolf, and took off sprinting.

----------Rhea's house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:23 pm

----------------------Rhea's hosue

Sloan walked out to the forest, to the biggest, thickest tree here. She jumped into the thick branch and sat with her head on the trunk. She had to get more info for Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:29 pm

----------------Cahoon library

Bardon ran through the trees, Tunani on his heels. He had thought about what he had told Tyler and was afraid he just screwed up everything.
'What have I done....' He thought, slowing down to a jog. He nearly ran into a low branch. He stopped and rested against a tree.
"What have I done...." He whispered.
~I told you, didn't I?~ Tunani smart mouthed, looking at Bardon with a look that said 'Told you so.'
Bardon looked at his lion.
~I know. It's all my fault. Why did I come?~ He sat down and rested his head on the trunk, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Sloan woke up, looking around. She blinked her eyes a few times.
"I've been asleep awhile..." She told herself, looking around. Takyia was sound asleep under the tree, curled between the roots. Sloan smiled.
~Tak, wake up.~ Takyia looked up, sleeply.
~I'm *yawn* awake.~ Her mouthed opened wide as she yawned. Sloan laughed.
~Find anything in your memories?~ Takyia asked.
~No, thank God. Didn't feel like going through them...~ She said softly. Sloan grabbed the branch and jumped down. She looked around.
Down the line of trees aways, Bardon sat asleep under one of the trees.
'Oh great, he's here.' She thought in disgust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Bardon opened his eyes and looked around. No one was here. He thought about turning back and asking Jarlon for advice, then he thought about turning towards Cahoon, to apologize to Tyler.
He made his decision.
He stood up and headed into the direction for the fields, hoping to ask Jarlon what to do.

---------back to the fields lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Arya woke up with a jump. She blinked her eyes, yawned and called Phoenix.
"Phoenix..." she whispered. Stallion trotted out of the forest, beautiful black mane and tail flowing in the wind. Arya smiled.
"Heya boy. How have ya been?" she patted Phoenix' neck and hopped on his back.

Softly
Phoenix trotted in the forest. Arya smiled and let reins fall on
Phoenix' neck. She was used to ride without bridle. Suddenly she saw
something jump out from the woods. She tried to catch reins, but
Phoenix jumped and she fell off.
"Phoenix...!" she cried, but then everything before her eyes turned black-red and she fainted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:41 pm

.................warehouse

Weary of my surroundings as my level of training should be I walked into the forest. No rustle or whisper escaped my ears. I then saw Someone laying in the road. It was Arya. I jogged to her side and got on one knee and pushed her shoulder" Arya, arya"

View user profile
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next