Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 pm

(um these villagers have only been there for about 2 years Wink but that's ok we'll improvise Wink)

Mika cocked her head slightly and looked at the young woman. She remembered a family that had traveled with her to Cahoon, but they had moved on again soon after. "Ash?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Laohu looked embarrassed "Oh I'm sorry Ma'am" he said quietly. He looked at the others like 'then who is Saron?' but didn't say anything. He watched as Ash and her talked.
Back to top Go down
Ash'Neek

Ash'Neek

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Ash smiled.
~Well, Isn't this turning into such a happy little reunion~ Arwan dawled, boardly.
Ash smirked, Arwan began to accompany her when she was fourteen. He never met Mika, nore knew she could speak to animals. 'Well, I'm sure they'll get along just grandly,' she mentaly snorted, 'Yeah right.'
"I'm ba-ack." Ash sang.
She had told herself that she would never return, but after hearing of her parent's horrible death, she couldn't stop the badgering thoughts that told her to find the remainds of all she knew, and come home. She had finaly found Cahoon. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm

----------------> From where ever she was
*POP*

Rhea walked through the forest when she heard a bunch of voices, a couple of which she recognised and smiled softly, leaning against a tree as she watched them waiting for someone to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Lux heard a noise off to the side and walked over to Rhea nudging her leg with her head
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Mika smiled broadly and came over and gently hugged Ash "Welcome home! I didn't think I would ever see you again" she laughed. "Where have you been?" she asked curiously. Then she looked back at the others and blushed slightly. "Sorry" she chuckled. She looked up and saw Rhea "Rhea" she smiled "Where is your handsome husband?" she gently teased
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Rhea giggled softly and kneeled down to pat the soft white snow fox,
"Hello," Rhea said with a smiled and Zaric walked around RHea to get a better look at the fox, soon after pouncing on the fox happily, Rhea rolled her eyes and returned to watching the group.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Lux bats the red fox away playfully but also firmly ~thats a new kind of introduction haha... I am Lux...~ she says as she nudges him
Back to top Go down
Ash'Neek

Ash'Neek

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:33 pm

"Oh, you know, here and there," Ash'Neek said flipantly. "Everywhere, actually. Have you met Arwan?" she pointed towards a nearby branch, "He's been with me ever since I visited the isleand of Anu."
~I don't particularly remember taking to you until you traveled to the Isle of Ki with those pirates~
"It was when I broke out of the Ki capitol prison, actually." Those royal Kionans really didn't like non-natives in the capital city.
Ash looked at the new girl, "This is quite a populated forest, isn't it? I'm Ash'Neek, by the way. I hale from... all over."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm

(Sorry Kat)

Zaric giggled,
~I'm Zaric~ Zaric said with a foxy smile and then looked up at Rhea, ~And that's Rhea~

Rhea looked uo when she heard someone mention her name and smiled,
"Mika," RHea said happily, moving away from the Foxes. "Ronan? Hes back at the house, sleeping. He looked too sweet to disturb but i needed a breath of fresh air," Rhea giggled, and turned to Ash'Neek,
"Nice to meet you," Rhea smiled, and held out her hand to the girl, "I'm Rhea,"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Mika laughed "No I haven't met him yet." 'Pleased to meet you Arwan' she said using her animal talking abilities. "Wow you have been around aye? Have you run into any of the shadow riders on your travels?" Mika smirked slightly at Rhea's comment her eyes held the teasing of 'tire him out did you?' but she kept it to herself. "They do look sweet sleeping don't they?" she chuckled and then tried to not exclude the guys but they seemed to be talking amongst themselves. "Well Cahoon and Vandecar has grown quite a bit since you left" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:44 pm

"yes, They do," Rhea agreed.
"I can see that," Rhea commented, seeing an almost teasing look in Mika's eyes and smiled, knowing what she was thinking and laughed. "Can I get a run through of names?" Rhea asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:47 pm

"I'm Mika" Mika giggled "Um I believe that is Laohu, he is new, and then you know Sefiroso and Zirean. And then this is Ash. Her family all came to Cahoon several years ago but then had to move on. I hadn't heard from them since.." Mika trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Rhea glared at Mika playfully when Mika introduced herself,
Rhea smiled politely at each of the new villagers as Mika introduced them and studied each of them carefully, Especially Zirean who was now in her human form.
She nodded slowly and then turned back to Ash and Mika,
"I hope I ddn't interupt you guys, I wasn't expecting a gathering in the forest," Rhea chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Samba still circled up above. Every now and again he would catch a glimpse of a rather large bird. Still much smaller to him in comparison, but for a bird he was large. Samba gracefully flew through the clouds-permitting them break as they hit his large wing span. When he was finally completely inside a rather dark cloud he release a large bellow of smoke quickly followed by a flame. ~That feels all to good~ he said to himself being happy to finally be able to fly again.
Back to top Go down
Ash'Neek

Ash'Neek

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Ash'Neek smiled awkwardly. She was just trying to keep everyone's names straight. She wasn't used to being around so many people when she didn't have any idea what she was doing. She had no plan, no alterior motives. Being an introvert at heart, she needed a plan to keep herself able to interact with others. She never really understood social rituals such as small talk, and it made her uneasy.
"Um," someone who knew her well would have noticed that her deminor changed. OF course, no one knew her that well becides Arwan. And Arwan wouldn't betray her secrets to anyone. He didn't really even like anyone.
"I think I've ran into a shadow rider, but they're called mostly known as Vratk'ae (wrat-ch-I) in where I've traveled. So, maybe. They seem like the type, though. There are a lot of different dark creatures or beings you need to be awair of in the different regions."

((Taking a break for dinner. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Sad sorry. so sad.))
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:39 pm

(Hey-pleasure to meet you! I'm going to bed here shortly but i'll be on again bright and early!)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:36 am

Zirean watched the conversation fly. She was having fun listening to everyone. She said to Reah "I wasn't expecting one either, until the Revenge came and well Lauho saved me from being spotted.....again. They were the same ones from the other night." She said and added "I don't think there'll be any more for a good while." She said watching the group talk.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 am

Laohu noticed the Zirean was kinda standing by herself again and ever so quietly he walked over. "Sure you don't want a piece of this rabbit? It's really very good" he said quietly as he was suddenly standing beside her.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:06 am

Zirean was startled when Laohu asked her a question.. She was still thinking about what she would do tonight when the moon was full, then she had one more night until the moon finally changed it's course. She looked up at him questionably "Huh?" She asked stupidly she didn't hear him ask her.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:08 am

He chuckled softly "Would you like a piece of rabbit?" he offered again "I know you said you weren't hungry but you are looking hungry" he smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:12 am

With his sensitive hearing he heard Zirean. He swooped down and landed in a large open clearing where his shadow was cast. He shook his massive body and folded his large wings under as his nails dug into the dirt. He rubbed his face along one of his legs and then turned to where the voices were, and the fire. He smiled and as quietly as a beast could, made his way to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:15 am

Laohu heard a great flapping of wings and looked up. His eyes grew and his mouth hung open. He quickly leaped forward and grabbed his swords and then stood in front of Zirean protectively. ~What in tarnation is that!~ he hissed at Laoshi ~I don't know..but I don't think we'll win this one...~ she whispered back and crouched in front of him with her hackles raised.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 am

She said "Oh, no it's ok. I'm not hungry." She watched as Samba swooped in and Laohu stood in front of her protectivly she said "Hi, Samba!" She added "It's ok Laohu, that's Saron's dragon. He wont hurt us." She smiled at Samba.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 am

Samba chuckled in a deep throaty voice 'Relax, as long as you mean no harm to Zirean or anyone else here I mean no harm to you' he said whispering into their minds. His mouth didn't move, but one could hear it in their heads (think eragon cept this dragon is special he can talk to anyone-if he wishes) 'I am Samba, I'm humbled to meet you' he dipped his head as his entire body flexed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next