Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:01 am

Laohu noticed that the young woman Zirean had sent her horse back and that she was trying to almost sneak off. He followed her quietly not making a sound. He saw her stop looking out over the setting sun. He saw the moon rising in the east. "Not day, not night...dusk comes once for every day's light" he said softly as he stopped not five feet from her.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 am

"I have to go...." She said softly to him and added "You'll see why." She said as the moon rose. It was getting late as it was. The moon slowly crept higher in the sky. She hid behind a tree. The moon touched her foot, and she quickly turned wolf. She slowly walked out.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 am

He tilted his head but just waited and watched. His eyes grew as a wolf walked out. "Well call me a pixie" he whispered. He knelt down on his knees and offered a hand to the wolf. "It's ok girl" he said softly. He marveled at her beautiful black coat. "What a day..seen a dragon, met a morphing person..." he wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:37 am

She walked out, he'd nelt down, and she went over to him slowly. Unsure of what he was going to do. Of course then again, she couldn't understand what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:27 am

He smiled and pulled out a piece of dried meat. "Here sweetheart" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 am

She took it, and ate it. Just to be nice. She looked at him and laid down. She wagged her tail while looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:36 am

He sat down next to her. He gently reached out a hand to stroke her head. "You don't understand a word I am saying do you? Well you are very beautiful. Is this why you are so jumpy?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 pm

She moved closer next to him and licked his hand. She wagged her tail nervously. Even though no one was there, but the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:17 pm

He smiled and stroked her fur. Laoshi came over and he patted the ground next to him on the otherside from Zirean. Laoshi came and laid down then rolled over for a belly rub. He laughed and obliged her while still stroking the black wolf. "So do you sleep up here?" he asked almost to no one but also to Zirean.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:33 pm

It sounded like a question but she couldn't understand so she just laid there, listening to his soft voice. It made her feel relaxed, her muscles loosened up and she pricked her ears up. She wasn't so tense as she was before, she liked the new feeling.
Saron hadn't done that to her. She looked at the bracelet, perhaps, Saron wasn't the only one out there for her. Zirean decided that she wouldn't give up on him just yet, but with the baby around it would be hard. Then deciding that she would treat him as a friend, would be good enough for her. She wagged her tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:19 pm

He laughed as she wagged her tail. "Your cute when you do that" he smiled. He gently stroked her and then tilting his head he started gently massaging along the wolf's back. "I do this with Laoshi all the time. Relaxes her" he said quietly. Then he started humming a chinese lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:52 pm

When he started rubbing her back, it felt so good. Then he started humming. She moved over to put her head on his lap to listen. Zirean was loving every minute of this and didn't want it to stop.
She wagged her tail some more, and looked at him, enjoying the peaceful moment.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:55 pm

After a few minutes she heard a snap of a twig. Zirean stopped wagging her tail. She lifted her head up and looked to her left. She tilted her head when a rabbit jumped out of the bushes. Then she put her head back down.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Laohu looked up at the twig snapping and placed a hand on his dagger in his boot but then relaxed again. He smiled down at her and then laying back on Laoshi as a pillow he stroked the black wolf some more. "You know..sometimes..I look at the stars and wonder what is out there..is it just nothing? Or is there something out there..someone" he trailed off and sighed. He rubbed her ears and then stroked along her back again. He leaned down and not really thinking gave her a light kiss on the top of the head before sighing and snuggling between the two warm furry creatures he started to drift to sleep still stroking both of them.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:09 am

Zirean listened to his voice as he laid down on Laoshi. He started to fall asleep while still stroking her. Her eyes started closing getting tired. 'Just for a while' Her eyes closed, she slept soundly for once, unafraid of any danger with him next to her.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:39 am

(awww so cute)

Laohu woke as the morning rays were starting to reach over the hill. He watched with wides as the wolf beside him slowly morphed back into the young woman he had met the evening before. He very very quietly sat up as to not wake her. He took off his jacket and gently spread it over her. He smiled to himself and laid back down resting his head on the sleeping Laoshi.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:58 am

(Lol)
Zirean slept. She felt the heat of the sun on her hands. She woke up finding a coat on her, she stretched.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:49 am

Laohu smiled as she stretched. "The sleeping beauty wakes" he said simply and closed his eyes again with a smile waiting to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:03 pm

She smiled at him blushing and said "Uh....Yeah about last night......." She paused and said "I can't control that. Well......A few days ago...." She was having a hard time explaining, for some reason.
She tried again, "I was attacked by a Shadow Rider, and he turned out to be a werewolf. Saron, tried to stop him, but well....It got past him and attacked me. Then it suceeded in biting my arm...." She pulled up her sleeve and showed him the bite marks that were now scars.
"Then those men you killed yesterday, they attacked me two nights ago, and did this......" She showed him her new scar that went across her right arm. She looked at him while still siting down cross-legged.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:21 pm

"I see" he said quietly as he listened. "Well I met a dragon, once you've seen that nothing surprises you I guess" he laughed "Well you make a very beautiful wolf" he complimented her. "So um miss...will this happen every night for the rest of your life?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:51 pm

She blushed, then shook her head to answer his question "Just during the full moon. Which I still have tonight, then for a full week each month." She said.
Zirean said "I looked up werewolves in a library, that's how I know so much about them. I encountered the same one that bit me before.....A few years ago." She stopped.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:05 pm

"Always knew there was something special about full moons" he chuckled and listened "There is a library here? I have only seen on such building" he said surprised. He stretched "Yes?" he asked urging her to go on.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:15 pm

"Well....my training masters, they had libraries in there homes. So they taught me how to read and write. It was a reqirement that came with the training. Usually they only take boys but some, have a good heart. Especially when they realize a 6 year old girl is traveling alone, with only her spirit animal and no parents." She looked down, at the thought.
Looking up again she asked him "So, what about you? I haven't seen you in my travels before." She said curiously smiling at him. Zirean felt so happy to be with him. She wasn't worried at all, nor was she afraid.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:24 pm

"Oh I'm sorry" he said quietly and looked down. He looked up with a slight smile. "Oh I've been here and there. My mother died when I was about 15. I've traveled the world searching for my father" he shrugged with a sigh. "I found him...well what was left. A lone cross on a deserted island with the initials S.M" He looked down and then up again. "I guess I'll never know who he really was" He scratched the back of his head. "So I wander the world, fighting for any just cause..or not so just at times but I'm not proud of those moments" he said with a nervous laugh. He didn't know why he was telling her all this, he normally wouldn't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:34 pm

"I'm sorry." She nodded understandably, not even knowing her parents except haunted memories. "The Revenge Troops killed my parents leaving them to burn." She re-ajusted her sitting postion so that she had her nees in front of her.
She pulled them up and wrapped her arms around them. "I spend most of my time hunting and killing them. But recently they've gotten the better of me. Knowing my secret, and hunting me down. Now there leader is keen on having me. So I've been told."
Zirean pressed her chin against her knees looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next