Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paddocks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 am

---------Docks---> (and barn lol)

Mika woke later in the morning and smiled slightly. She jumped up and slipped on her buckskin pants and shirt and then went out to the horses. Koda nickered at her and Mika gently stroked her. "Ready for a ride this morning?" she asked in Lakota Koda raised and lowered her head excitedly. Mika laughed and went to check out Beauty. She removed the bandages and found the wound completely healed. He wasn't even lame. Mika nodded approvingly and went into the barn and grabbed two hackamores. She gently put them on Koda and Beauty and then ran to grab her pack of things. She also grabbed a little bit of grain for catching horses and her bow and arrows that she had fashioned in her spare time. She quietly took one of Koda's reins and then swung up onto Beauty. She urged them forward with her legs and broke out into a canter. She cantered to the forest and then slowed to a walk and started in on the deer trail through it.

------Forest-------->
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:45 pm

...........grazing fields

I had come out to check on some fences that looked off. I had rolled up my sleeves and was replacing nails
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:47 pm

------grazing fields------->

Mika walked over to the paddocks. She came up beside him and looked around. She saw no one around so she gave him a peck on the cheek and smiled. "Thank you for working on the fences" she said softly "Um..we have a little medical incident that will need your knowledge, um..in a few minutes.." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:52 pm

I felt Mika come over . I stood up and smiled at her and was pleasantly surprised when he recieved a peck on the cheek. I put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer while holding a wooden hammer and nails with the other. "No problem, want to be a help where I can, besides I wasn't doing much over there." I gave her a quick peck on the lips not knowing if she really wanted more or not. "Oh no.." I said releasing her "is everyone ok? who got hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Mika smiled as he pulled her closer and gave her a peck on the lips. She was about to return it when he released her again. "Well..Bardon tangled with Ardeo and Ardeo got the better end of it I think. Bardon broke his arm..but..he is talking with Tyler and they wanted a moment.." Mika said quietly. "So I said I would come find you..but uh they will need a little longer I think..." she smiled a little playfully and pretended to look at the fencing, testing it. She turned and leaned her back against the fence and looked back at Jarlon.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:00 pm

I gave her a playfully look as she pretended to work on the fence. I walked over to her and hung the hammer of the fence. We can work on the fence for a few minutes, orrrrr......" I smiled kissing her "Been wanting to do that all day" I laughed "It's hard to hold back ya know"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Mika watched as he came over and hung the hammer on the fence. A smile creeping over her lips as he leaned in and kissed her. "hmm that it is." she reached her head up and gave him another kiss. She felt his hands move gently to her hips and she looked around one last time before closing her eyes and kissing him passionately as her hands had moved up to the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:17 pm

I kept my eyes open for a moment and I got to watch as hers flutter shut and perk her cheeks as she moved in for a more passionate kiss. She persed her lips to mine and I gently closed mine as well. It wasn't fair what she was missing, how beautiful she was. I put a hand to her cheek and brushed it gently.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Mika couldn't contain a smile in between kisses. Every once in awhile her eyes would flutter open slightly and she would study his handsome face before they fluttered closed again as their lips touched. She gently brushed a hand through his hair and over his ear, resting it again at the back of his neck. After a little bit she couldn't contain a giggle and she put her face against his chest and smiled. She had a hard time thinking of when she had been happier.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:37 pm

"haha" I laughed "What's wrong" I squeezed her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Mika smiled and looked up at him again. "Oh I just don't know how you do it" she said softly "I am just always so happy when I am around you"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:46 pm

"always? really you are? Guess it's just me" I shrugged playfully
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:50 pm

"well lately" she giggled "when I first met you I can't say the same" she said softly. "but at times I misjudge people" she said quietly as she reached her head up and gave him another passionate kiss. If someone had told her when she first met him that she would be falling for him she would have threatened that they take it back or she removed their tongue. But here she was..falling in love, with a man from the opposite village no less. What was she thinking. But she didn't want to think, all she wanted to do was feel as they kissed again.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm

"Really, you were afraid of me?" I asked a little put off. "Well, to be honest I didn't know what to think either when I first met you, but I'm a people person. I love to watch them and learn what makes them tic" I smiled at her before she kissed me again. Something was still running through her mind though.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Mika smiled slightly "I was afraid of everyone...remember?" she said softly. She smiled at his comment "hmm and what makes me tic?" she asked a little playfully as she got closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:28 pm

"Someone who is willing to listen to what you have to say, willing to learn from you, about nature, horses, everything. And someone you arent afraid to open up your heart to." I kissed her one more time before twirling her out with a cruicked smirk on my face. "Such beauty, such grace" I commented "Now lets go check on the not so graceful one shall we, before they wonder what happened to you."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Mika blushed slightly and returned the kiss. She gracefully twirled as he spun her. She blushed again as he complimented her. She nodded "probably should" she smiled before coming close to him again and giving him a big kiss before twirling away towards the barn. "ready?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 pm

"Women" I laughed, and had to laugh even harder when she spun around and gave me the 'what's taht supposed to mean' look "Well they always have to have the last 'word'. And don't deny it, you know i'm right" I said pointing at her. I stuck my hands in my pocket and watched as she swayed as she walked. Her long black hair blowing in the breeze. What was I doing? What was I thinking? I asked myself. She needs someone that is always going to be by her side. I looked down and kicked a rock and watched it skip across the ground. That's what I was like, a skipping rock. One minute i'm on the ground, the next I'm not sure where I am till i hit the ground again, always bouncing around. Most certainly not what she needed. But maybe this was different. No who was I kidding. Guys my age were settled by now, it's how it was. And then you get me, Someone who's never even been with a women. I guess I held them in to high of standards. Felt that they always deserved better than what was infront of them. I smiled watching her, I was looking forward to winter. Possibley combining forces I'd get to see alot more of her and possible expose my feelings to her in public. No one knew right now, no one. Not that they should. We were leaders of opposite villages, they needed our support more than we needed eachother, and thank goodness she understood that.

..............grazing fields
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Mika laughed but didn't try and get the last word. She would give him that small victory. She turned and started walking back to the grazing fields. Back towards her responsibilities and secrets. Masks and facades. It was her life and it had become who she was. She hid behind them most of her life, only lets a few people behind them she had worn many of her masks so long sometimes she didn't know which one was the real her. But she did know when she was with Jarlon she felt real, she felt loved, and she felt safe. She sighed slightly and straightened her shoulders to face the others once more. The amulet and the charm still displayed proudly around her neck.

--------Grazing fields-------->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paddocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paddocks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2