Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back Trails

Go down 
+8
Freight
Saron
Sefiroso
Tyler
Illutari
Mika
Arora
Salem
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Athena choked back a laugh at the cats comment.
Eli looked over at trevon and grinned widely.
"Getting Tired yet Trevon?" He asked, knowing that his friend was strong as a horse and never really tired.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:58 pm

An eagle flew out of the sky and landed on the black shepherds head ~Hey whats up?~ a white fox ran out from a cluster of trees ~sorry for the idiot eagle...he likes to show off... just bite him or something
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Trevon looked over at his best friend and shook his head. When he looked at Eli it was like looking at his little brother. The guy meant the world to him, his entire life, for as long as he could remember they had been together.

Thor froze and ducked as the eagle landed on his head. His eyes rolled up as he shook his head then looked at the white fox ~uhhhh, hi~ he said looking around for the eagle again ducking down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 pm

~hmm maybe... a better form i should take eh?~ Sefiroso told the dog as he took the form of the horse while jumping away from the dog before he crushed him or anything ~ thats better!~
~Hello I am Lux and the show off is Sefiroso he can morph into a different animal at will~
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:04 pm

Athena Nearly jumped out of her fur as the eagle landed.
Her tail fluffed three times it original size and she bared her icy white teeth.
"Chill thena" Elijah said with a laugh.

He watched as the eagle shifted forms.
His amber eyes widened.
"What are you?" He asked skeptically, yet curious.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:08 pm

~hmmm oh right... introductions...~ Sefiroso morphed back into his human form "I am Sefiroso umm i have a few odd abilities one just happens to be morphing" he said with a bow and a shift of his katana and cloak
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Thor growled as the raccoon bared teeth. Trevon stopped in his tracks as he saw something his hazel eyes had never seen before. Very carefully and gently he put D'Heiren down and let her lean against him as he put an arm around her. It didn't feel strange, he was after all just helping her. ~Thor?~ Trevon asked confused and the dog just sorta shrugged. Trevon looked beside him at the girl who didn't look all that surprised at what was going on. He looked at her and shrugged and then looked back at the guy and back at the girl as if to ask 'What just happened'
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Eli cocked his eye brow slightly but offered the young man his hand.
"I'm Eli and my friend is Trevon. He doesnt talk much" He said with a smirk and a twinkle in his eyes that he knew that Trey would understand.
"And The Dog is thor, Trevons spirit animal and the coon is Athena.. And she's mine." He said rolling his eyes as Athena walked up to Sefiroso and Smelled his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Shook both Eli and Trevon's hands "i have no idea what racoons eat... else i'd give Athena something to keep her from biting me" he said laughing "well i would love to stay and chat but i don't want to umm intrude or keep you guys any longer than necessary... but watch for bandits they haven't been around much lately...we may have scared them off. In anycase if you need anything just... whistle... Lux will hear it!" he said as he transformed into a cheetah and ran off
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Eli gave trey a look as if to say ' he talks too much' and added a smirk
"Sure Thing" He said grinning slightly.
Athena Trotted back to Elijah and jumped up into his arms.
~Smells bad~ She said wrinkeling her nose.
~Shush Thena.~ Eli replied but couldnt help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Trevon looked at Eli as he grabbed his attention and smiled and nodded to his not so loud comment. Between them not much needed to be said. They both learned how to read each other. And neither liked people that talked to much, that's why they got along so well.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Eli's eyes twinkled.
Trevon understood him.
He always did.
It was like they read minds and it gave them a whole new freedom.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:35 pm

"Sefiroso is quite a showoff...," D'Heiren said quietly, nestling aganist Trevon's side.
~i had a chance to eat him this morning, and i shoulda done it,~ Tesla grumbled to the other spirit animals, ~he was a little bird, and i caught him, but i was stupid enough to ask questions before dining...~
~tesla...,~ D'Heiren scolded. "dont listen to her," she said to Thor and Athena, "she'd never really want to eat a human..." she caught the look that passed between Trevon and Eli, and felt a little confused. she knew she was on the outside of something, and she didnt much like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Freight

Freight

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Freight was sneaking around in the trees because he heard voices he had his giant hand in a half sword out and ready until he saw D'Hieren and sheathed his sword "...I thought the Revenge may have come back..." he said to himself as he walked past them as if to scout some more
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Eli almost grinned at D'heiren's confused expression.
~I WOULD have eaten him.~ Athena Said, licking her paw.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Trevon felt her soft hair brush against his arm and he smiled.

~you shoulda~ the shepherd said as he brought his paw up and ran it along his head and ear ~He's crazy~ he flopped down onto the ground and started panting in the warm sun.
Trevon shook his head at her comment and smiled giving her a squeeze. He tightened his grip as he saw a man come out of the woods
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Eli looked around as if to say 'Too many people'
His golden eyes were Wary but slightly curious.
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Freight looked closely at the dog to see if it was a wolf but as he saw it wasn't he turned away 'it has been too quiet around here lately... maybe the Revenge really won't come back' ~Come on Ayla hurry up we don't have time to dawdle~

~I'm coming! geez can't give a pup a break~
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:46 pm

"hi Freight," D'Heiren said as he passed them. Trevon's arm tightened around her, and she felt very safe. "why the scary look, Freight? did something happen?"
~by the time i found out how annoying he is, he was too big to kill,~ Tesla said, Ignoring the human's conversation.
~Tesla!,~ D'Heiren scolded, ~Sefiroso is our friend, same as Zirean and Freight! no more talk about eating him, i dont care how hungry you are!~
~if you didnt need me to translate, i'd leave to hunt right now.~
~dont be like that...~
Tesla jumped onto Eli's shoulder. ~fine, i wont leave, but i'm not walking any farther.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Thor sat up and watched the man and a pup walk up. Trevon looked over at Eli and noticed his muscles twitched as they did when he got a bit uncomfortable. Neither were huge fans of crowds.
~Lots of new people aren't there~ Trevon said to Thor
~Yes and animals~ he said watching the pup
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:49 pm

"Hello. I am scouting for bandits." he said simply watching the two men closely as if he thought they might be bandits ~ Ayla come here I will carry you if you are really that tired~ he said to her as he picked her up
~Thank you! i am exhausted... if i was older it wouldn't be a problem

~maybe so but you aren't older~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Panting Thor watched the pup with a playful glisten in his eyes. Like his master he was full of energy, ready to play at any moment. ~Bandits?~ Trevon asked ~does he think we are bandits?~ he asked thor a bit offended. then looked at Eli with a wrinkled brow
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Eli shrugged and rolled his looked over at D'Heiren and how cozy she looked with Trevon.
'Lucky man, once again' He thought, knowing Trey would see it in his eyes.
~We need to get a move on~ Athena said, slighty grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:02 pm

"hmm...well you guys prolly need a place to stay... what village are you all in?" he said as if just coming back to reality and realizing other people were around
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Trevon shifted his eyes to the ground as he saw the pain in Eli's eyes.
~Trevon asked if Eli would mind carrying her the rest of the way, says he must have hurt his back~ Thor asked Athena
Trevon nodded at Freights comment but wasn't really noticed-he was kind of used to that. Eli did get most of the attention when it came down to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Trails
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: