HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Town Hall

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Town Hall   Sun May 24, 2009 9:28 pm

This is where the new villagers come to check in and meet other villagers. It is also one of the few buildings left standing. It was built as one of the stronger buildings to last any attacks from nature or man. Thus in case of attack it is also the village's refuge. Villagers can also meet to discuss village issues, and this is also where the election for a new leader will occur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 10:34 pm

<-Outside--
we made a wild dash for the what seemed to be 'town hall' ~This is where anything important would be...or so i guess~ Shiroi nodded and took the dash right beside me, we reached the door and rusted inside and closed the old door as best we could behind us. ~Well....let's look around shall we, Shiroi?~ i grinned wildly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 10:45 pm

------Grazing Fields--------->

Mika and Whisper crept into town. It was so empty. Like a ghost town. They saw the two shapes dart into the town hall. ~Skittish aren't they?~ Mika just nodded. Sometimes Whisper's chatter annoyed her..but it filled her own silence. She straightened up and swiftly walked in. She saw them poking around the building and not paying attention. She got a grin on her face and silently walked up behind the young new villager. "Hi!" she said in a semi-loud voice.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 11:06 pm

I jumped strait up! without a second of thought drew a hidden knife ready to fight, we Both spun around to face the 'someone' i didn't say anything i just glared with my red hair on end, Shiroi next to me bristled and rased his lip.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Mika just narrowed her eyes at the villager. Whisper padded up behind her and glared at the fox. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" Mika finally said referring to the villager pulling a knife on her. "Do you know how to use that thing?" she asked calmly.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 11:13 pm

'Who is she?..." i wondered, i answered her question with, "Yes, and very well--" i lowered it a little unsure but did no the less, ~Shiori behind me!..now!~ he nodded and steped behind my legs, ~If that thing where to attack you...it'll kill you!~ i looked back to make sure he was behind me, i looked back, "A-and who are you?" i asked clearly, not a hint of worry in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Mika raised an eyebrow but made no comment. Whisper relaxed as soon as the fox went behind the stranger and she sat down and looked up at Mika. ~You have to talk dear~ she teased sweetly. Mika glared at her slightly. "Mika" she said simply. She looked up and around the building but one eye never left the stranger's face. "And you would be?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 11:24 pm

"My name is Wakai-Tomodashi..." i didn't bow, still not knowing how this was going to end up. "Mika?...Hmm" my eyes shifted around the room, then back to the lady's large spirit animal, i rased an eye brow, "Soo...do you live here?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Mika raised an eyebrow slightly 'long name..' she thought to herself. "What does it mean?" she asked. She considered the question. "I might...I might not...why?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 11:34 pm

the moment was a bit tence, "I chose not to answer that....i only do when i know someone very well" i said plainly, "Well...you might not and might, live here?" i smiled, "That doesn't sound like an answer..." i slide the knife back to it's hidden sheth, but still i could put it out in a flash if needed, "What's your name mean?..." i asked trying to start a coversation -for gettting information-.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Mon May 25, 2009 11:41 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "fair enough" she muttered. She watched the knife going back and located the hidden sheath. "It is a answer and it is not" she quipped. "I might choose to live here, but I have not yet" she said simply. She backed up a step and looked around. She looked back at the villager with her piercing brown eyes. "You wouldn't tell me...why should I tell you?" she asked defiantly and turned her back looking at the amazing architecture of the building. Yes time had worn some away but there were beautiful hidden designs. She looked back at the new pair. "What is your spirit animal's name?" She asked acting distracted by the artwork damaged and leaning against the wall in one corner.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 12:07 am

"So--" i let my gaze down, something changed. my attitude swiched. i stepped totally silently aver and placed a hand lightly on her shoulder, "--So your here all alone?" i asked with a kind and sympathetic look. Shiroi was about to stop me as i walked over he sighed and dropped his head, ~Ugh...of all the times to change!....Right now is the worst!~ he scolded, i looked back at him then back to Mika with a innocent face.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 12:16 am

Mika jumped slightly at the hand on her shoulder. She narrowed her eyes. She was about to snap something about removing the hand or lose it. But something stopped her. She turned to face Kai, shrugging off the hand. "No...I have Whisper with me...she is all the companionship I have ever needed. That...and my horse" she said somewhat briskly and then muttered the last part. The change in attitude had taken her by surprise. She looked at Shiroi's innocent face that had held scolding a minute ago. She looked down at Whisper. Whisper narrowed her eyes and silently stood up and walked over and sniffed Kai. She looked between Kai and Shiroi with suspicious eyes.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 12:24 am

i stood there in a bit more feminine way, "That's quiet a spirit beast you have there....it's larger that i've seen.....How old are you?" i asked quietly, the animal neared me and Shiroi. my attitued swaped back, "Woah!..." i picked up Shiroi holding him away from the beast, i stood back ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 am

Mika watched suspiciously. Something didn't seem right. "She is fiv..." she trailed off when Kai suddenly changed back. She couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't worry, she won't attack you or Shiroi, unless you anger me...so be careful and you'll be fine." "Now.." she said "should we explore more or are we going to continue glaring at each other?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 12:34 am

"Careful?...." i smiled, setting Shiroi down behind me, "Ummm...sure, i was just coming down...er....for a look" Shiroi looked at me with a rather sly look, ~You mean 'pillage'~
i tweaked her tail before letting go, "Ya sure,...let's go....have you been here long?....do you stay here?" i asked a little more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 12:37 am

Mika let the comment pass. She would let Kai ponder what 'careful' meant. She looked perplexed when Kai asked her if she lived here. Hadn't she already talked about that? "No..and yes...I don't live here yet but I was thinking about it. I just wandered in a few hours ago. Ok lets go" she nodded towards the door and led the way out.

--------Outside buildings Razz

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 2:46 pm

<------Outside Buildings
Laya cautiously walked to the large doors the the building. She put a finger to her lips, signaling Zeke to be quiet. The doors protested loudly when they walked in and Laya knew that they had been herd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 2:56 pm

As she was about to go out Mika saw a new girl walk in. She raised an eyebrow and watched. Whisper looked between the two and motioned with her head. ~Go on! Make friends~ Mika scoffed. ~I don't "make" friends~ ~Well you will now..go!~ Whisper almost growled ~Ok..ok fine..~ Mika rolled her eyes. She walked over quietly and with a friendliness that surprised even her said. "Hi, I am Mika...what's your name?"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Laya gave the girl a nice smile while Zeke glared at her from behind Laya. "Nice to meet you Mika, I'm Laya and this is my spirit animal, Zeke" she said, motioning to him.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Mika bowed her head slightly. "Good to meet you. And this" she motioned to the happily panting cougar that was giving Zeke big kitty eye's looks "is my spirit animal Whisper. I had hoped her name would make her a little quieter...hasn't worked yet." Mika surprised herself by telling a joke. She normally didn't feel this at ease with someone. She shrugged it off.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Laya laughed, "So, do you live here?" she asked Mika. Zeke stepped out from behind Laya and took a cautious step twords Whisper. He tilted his head a little and 'smiled' at her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 3:15 pm

"Well that still is to be determined. I haven't decided yet. We seem the be the first ones here. But I think I will stay. Whisper seems to like it here." Mika was surprised she was talking so much. "um..we" motioning to Kai " were just about to start looking around wanna join us?" Whisper looked up at her approvingly. ~See not so bad is it?~ Mika just glared at her. Whisper chuckled and stretched her nose out to smell Zeke.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Me and Shiroi started out the door, then saw someone else. we both at the same time darted back inside to building. ~Now who's here....i thought this was abandoned~ Shiroi peeked out the door, ~Well it doesn't look like it now....--~ shiroi looked up, ~And what's with you!...Of all the times to go soft.....why!?~ i looked down and sighed, ~I'm sorry i didn't mean to...it's just she was all alone...and...and--~ ~Hey remember what we promised...'No exuses!'~ i nodded. ~Sorry Shiroi~ he sighed and we both looked out the door again. ~I don't really like this.....we have to get out to here ASAP!~ I said to my spirit fox, ~Yeah, there only one thing we hate....--~ we both said it at the same time ~'A cage!~
i looked around the room, then outside. it did seam like a cage. we both waited silently till both the girls backs where turned, ~NOW! shiroi!~ both of us darted out of the building we ran silently over to another building just before reaching the nearest building, i tripped and steped on a small brach it made a *Snap* i cringed as i whipped over the corner of the building, ~Oh CR@P!~ i said, Shiroi nodded ~Yes....now wait, did we get caught?~ we stood there without breathing waiting hoping that we hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Tue May 26, 2009 3:28 pm

"I think we'll be staying here also" Laya said. "I'd love to come with you guys! If it's okay with her" she said, motioning to Wakai-Tomodashi. Zeke sniffed Whisper. "Hey wait, where's she going?!" Laya said, seeing Wakai-Tomodashi run out of the building. She started running after her and Zeke followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next