HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Barn sight

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:33 pm

This is the new barn sight, it's right beside the old one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Me and Mika walked over beside the barn, "Here's where they want it?" i asked as we reached a rather flat part of the ground, "It looks as good as anywhere" i stated, Shiroi walked around the area, ~not meny rock either~ i nodded and convaid what Shiroi said to Mika, looking around i found a large piece of firewood that could be used at a stool, "Here Mika..." i walked over and picked it up moved it to the shade of the bard then dropped it to the ground *Thud* i repositioned it "Sit here in the shade..." i offered. i walked back over gave her my arm to lea on if needed talked her over and let her sit on the flat side of the piece of wood, "Catch your breath...i'll look around" i smiled and walked about the flat area. "It looks good..." i called back to Mika. Shiroi pranced around looking for rocks.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Aaden walked in, rubbing the back of his neck and yawning. Lyla had a few drops of prey blood on her muzzle and she sat down and started cleaning herself. "sorry about being here so late, Lyla wanted to hit." ~Oh, sure blame it on me.~ "so, this is where we're starting?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Kai turned, "Ah, Hello..." i haden't really met this guy in person before.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Aaden nodded politly and walked over, holding his hand out. "We haven't really introduced ourselves, I'm Aaden Wynter."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Mika had been watching from the stool. She nodded and smiled to Aaden. Obviously he hadn't noticed her leaning on him the night before. Maybe that was better. She smiled sweetly and watched the guys work. She wanted to help but her side had had enough.

(Sorry guys, don't know how long I'll be on..they tightened up my braces big time so I took some tylonal and am headed to bed. Suspect )

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:27 pm

He turned to Mika, "You feeling better?" he asked, concern in his eyes.

(Do you want him to know? xD I can't decide.)
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:31 pm

(LoL either way...she slept on his shoulder all night..I would guess that he noticed lol)

Mika looked up again and smiled. "Ya, enjoying being able to see again. Just ah..I think my side is getting tired" she said. "Still has 3 broken ribs in there" she half chuckled.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:34 pm

(lol ok)

He smiled and rubbed his shoulder, "My shoulder hurts, you have a pretty big head." he teased and was serious again," It's healing up right? It doesn't hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Mika blushed slightly. "Pretty hard to apparently" she smiled "Ya..I think so anyway. It hurts a little but that is to be expected" she sighed slightly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:40 pm

"Well you just rest for a bit, me and Kai'll get to work." he said and Lyla went back to sit by Mika's side.
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Mika nodded and slowly shifted so she was laying by Lyla and Whisper. They cushioned her so she wouldn't roll over and hurt something. She slowly drifted off to sleep. The wind played with her long, straight black hair and made it dance over her native featured face.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:49 pm

(Haha sorry guy i wasn't here.....but i'm back)
"Ah yes nice to meet you....You were to guy by Mika last night....right?" shaking his hand not roughtly but with a good grip.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:55 pm

He nodded and smiled, "Yeah. We should get started, huh?" he said, turning to the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:03 pm

"Sounds good...." i smiled with a 'lets race' look, i rasied a eyebrow and smiled with half my face, "Shall we make it a contest?" i asked Shiroi jumped to his feet he looked excited.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:16 pm

He chuckled, "What do we race in? Building the frame? The floor?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:22 pm

"First the clearing of the ground..rocks and leveling then...the frame" i grinned i loved racing. Shiroi bounced over to my side. ~Race?~ he asked i nodded ~Yup...looks like it~
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:29 pm

He nodded, "First event, clearing!" he said, "Ready...Set...Go!" he said and sprinted off to his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Shiroi snickered and in a flash was to His and Kai's side, i started clrearing rocks, chunks of old rotten wood and other tuff from the area, i pick up the rocks and throw them in the opposit direction of the village, Kai didn't look like much but was very strong for someone slinder/medium build, i chucked a rock i watched it vanish out of sight, ~This is awesome!~ Shiroi ran around poiting out thing's that needed to be removed he also gathered small rocks and other stuff he could carry, ~Sure is...i haven't had anyone to race for a while--well except you of corse, and it's always a race with you~ i laughed and carried on pulling out a large rock and threw it with all my might, it didn't go near as far as other rocks i had throun but still was an amazing way away from the village. i had always been good a throwing rocks, sometimes i would even use them for hunting, as a kid my favorite tool was a slingshot that i had made, another was Speed, me and Shiroi were very fast, our favorite excersize was running. "How's it going?..." i called over to Aaden.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Aaden picked up all the smaller rocks first, and then started working on the harder ones. "Not bad, you?" he huffed as he struggled to lift a huge rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:51 pm

At the same time Kai was lifting a larger rock, i wiped my forehead with the back of my hand, "Same..." Shiroi yapped as he found another large rock inbedded into the earth, "So--Where you from?" i asked trying to start a conversation while working with another rock.

Last edited by Wakai-Tomodashi on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:55 pm

"What do you mean?" he asked while he stood up and rubbed his brow and then starting in on another rock. "Only a few more!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:00 pm

"Well where 'did' you call home.....before you came here" i asked tossing a rock into the air and batted it with a flattened piece of wood.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Aaden swung a couple of pieces of wood over his shoulder and tossed him into his pile. He took his jacket off and answered, "It's kinda of a long story, I'll tell you when you have a week or two."
Back to top Go down
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Mika looked up as a tiny stone landed a few feet away. "How's it going?" she asked curiously.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   

Back to top Go down

Barn sight
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next