HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barn sight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Barn sight - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:48 am

As I walked back into the forest I stopped for a moment in the Shadows and turned and watched.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:49 am

Mika watched him leave with sad eyes. She gently held her side and turned and walked off a few steps. She looked out over the bay and sighed. She thought she saw something white flash behind the trees. "Imatari?" But soon she saw that it was not Imatari. It was a beautiful white unicorn. On her back was a gorgeous young woman with long brown hair and a cream white dress. The young woman smiled slightly and turned back giving a kill deer call. A beautiful black stallion came gracefully trotting up. He looked to be off Spanish origin and he gave a deep nicker. Mika's eyes were the size of plates.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source

Last edited by Mika on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:57 am

I shifted my eyes to the ground and looked at my feet and the dirt. With a deep sigh and shutter hidden in it somewhere. Again I watched for a moment as her long black hair blew in the wind. Something longed for me to be standing beside her watching the sun set. Wrapping my hand around my teal feather on my necklace I took a deep breath and turned and made my way back to the forest. Imatari came bounding in ~sorry, I was slowly making my way back to Vandecar. When I got there you weren't ther.....You ok?~ She cocked her head at me
~Oh it's fine, yes i'm fine~ I said abruptly.

................enchanted forest

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:12 am

Mika suddenly felt like someone was watching her. She turned quickly with a confused expression on her face. She walked a few steps toward the forest and stopped.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:18 am

Chaya slowly rode out of the forest. She didn't want to frighten them. She smiled at the expression on their faces, and turned slightly on Snow's back. She gave a kill deer call and Beauty came trotting gracefully out of the forest. "Greetings..Mika..Aaden" she said softly "I am Chaya. I have come to bestow a great honor if you will accept it" she looked between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Aaden watched the beautiful pair walk up to them, "Of course...." he said a little hesitantly, not sure what to make of it. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

Last edited by MohawkWolf on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Salem watched silently from the tree tops. ~whatcha think she means Ki?~ He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:17 pm

(she already said who she was lol)

Chaya smiled "I am one of two sisters. We are the elders of the villages Vandecar and Cahoon. I am charged with Cahoon. It is my wish to bestow you Aaden with the honor of being the leader of Cahoon for the next two years. At that time the people of Cahoon may either elect you for another two years. Or if you wish or they wish they can elect another worthy individual." She smiled and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:34 pm

(whoops xP)

His eyebrows raised with surprise, "Really? ME?" he said, still taking it in, "Er, I'm honored and all that but I'm not so sure I'd be to great at leading, I haven't lead much more than a horse before..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Chaya smiled "I know.." she said softly "but never the less you are the one I have chosen if you will accept it."
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:40 pm

"Sure, I accept." he said and nodded with a smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:56 pm

Chaya smiled. "Good" she offered him an amulet with a wild horse running on it and golden handled sword. "These come with the office" she smiled. "And..." she gave a gentle kill deer call. "This is Beauty. He is an Andalusian/ Spanish Mustang cross. Mika..you are familar with mustangs" Chaya said gently. "He will be the foundation stallion of your stock. As the years go by I will help teach you if needed how to vary your stock to avoid inbreeding." She smiled and turned to Mika. "How are your ribs feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Mika had just been watching with wide eyes. She stammered when Chaya asked her a question. "Um..uh they have been better.."

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:08 pm

He took the things and examined them for a few moments, turning the intricate gold amulet over and looked it over. "Thanks so much." he said to Chaya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Chaya smiled and stepped forward. Mika stepped back slightly. "Your ok child" she said gently. Mika cocked her head but stood still. Chaya reached her hand forward and touched Mika's side. She closed her eyes and then opened them again. She then used her thoughts 'I have mended the bones..they will still ache from time to time but they are healed.' Her eyes saddened slightly 'I could not help the little one' Mika's eyes widened but she just nodded. Chaya smiled sadly and stepped back. "That amulet will awaken new powers in you and in your villagers. Have them all touch it." She turned and started to walk away. "Oh um..if you have any troubles with the powers..contact me. My sister and I live in the forest. We are always around." She smiled
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:19 pm

"Okay." he said, taking a glance at Mika, wondering if she was actually healed. "See you again sometime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Chaya smiled and waved before disappearing back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:28 pm

He watched her go and turned back to Mika, "Did she really heal you?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Mika's eyes were as wide as plates. She slowly moved and found that her ribs didn't hurt. She grinned and twisted slightly. Still no pain. She giggled and suddenly leaned over and kissed Aaden. Then she blushed "Oh um...sorry" she said quickly.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:34 pm

He chuckled and continued the kiss, putting an armaround her waist, being a little less careful with her then he usually was.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Mika giggled and let him pull her closer. She continued the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:30 pm

......................rhea's house

I darted in and out of the woods climbing into trees making sure no one saw me. I didn't want, couldn't let anyone know who I really was. I sat in a tree for a short time looking at the moon. I then crawled backd own when I saw sloan and her wolf walk by. I froze in the shadow and waited for them to pass. What is she doing here I thought sharply. I waited and waited till she was gone. I jumped south a few trees and then headed back to vandecar. I couldn't risk it. I sprinted as fast as I could when I realized my lungs were hardly working. I was flash stepping almost. With a grin on my face I hurried back to Rhe'as house. When I got there I took the cloak off and rolled it together. I quietly crawled back in and found a loose bored way back behind some bookshelves where no one would find them and then slipped out of my tights and laid them there too. In my shorts I snuck back to my bed and crawled in.

................rhea's house

View user profile
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 pm

I couldn't believe my ears. Leader?! No way! That couldn't be right; but if what chaya said was true then he would be A loyal and trusted servant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Mika giggled as they kissed a little more. Then she sighed slightly "I guess we should get back to" she gave him a quick peck on the lips "work?" She grinned as she broke away and she spinned in place.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:25 pm

"I hate work." he said and playfully hugged her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I wish this barn would just rise out of the earth." he sighed, putting his chin on her shoulder and asked, "Where did Kai run off to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barn sight
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next