Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barn sight

Go down 
+2
Mika
MohawkWolf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Barn sight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Mika's smile had faded "Strangers came...they didn't respect the land..they just killed buffalo for the hides. When they left...they left behind something else. Sickness. It ran rampant through my tribe. I..." her voice got a little shaky " I was the only one that survived." she took a deep breath "I traveled till I found a town. They didn't like natives much but I was able to use my looks to get a job sweeping. I finally got enough money for me and Whisper to come over by ship. I had to leave my horse though..." she added sadly.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 pm

He was silent for a second and he said, "That's just as bad as mine, probably worse." he closed his eyes and exhaled sharply, "The world is full of ignorant idiots...life would just be too easy without them."
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Mika nodded. She had to chuckle a little at his comment about life being full of idiots. "Hmm with out them where would be the challenge?" she chuckled "And how do you do that?" "Make me laugh" she smiled and laid her head back down on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 pm

He smiled and murmured, "Idiots make the world go round..." and he put his other hand on hers and played with her fingers and hand.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Mika nodded and looked down at her hand as Aaden played with it. She got a silly smile and took her other hand and made an aardvark and started walking it around her lap and then brought it over to thier hands and playfully had it climb up and start up his arm. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:18 pm

He couldn't help chuckling along with her and he kissed her, a smiled still on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Mika's eyes widened a little as he kissed her. But she just blinked and before she knew what she was doing she leaned into his kiss slightly kissing him back. Her hand gently turned and she intertwined her fingers in his as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:24 pm

He closed his eyes and kissed her for a few seconds more and then broke away, "I think we've wasted enough time for today." he said softly, leaning his forehead on hers, "We should go find Kai..."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Mika enjoyed the kiss and then opened her eyes again as he broke away. She let her forehead rest on his and smiled. "Not wasted.." she said softly "but yes we should" she giggled
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:29 pm

"Not wasted," he agreed and smiled, he loved to see her smile...he gave her a quick peck on hte lips then stood up, offering her help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:30 pm

<----Forest---
Kai stood frozen, i blincked once. Shiroi also stood still. ~k-k-kissing!~ i just stood there. Shiroi nodded, ~yup...it lookd like it~ he siad quietly.

Last edited by Wakai-Tomodashi on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 pm

She grinned and took his hand. Standing up slowly so she didn't hurt her ribs she let him help her to go find Kai.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Mika thought she saw Kai behind a tree. "Kai?" she called. "Ready to work on the barn?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:39 pm

i just stood there totally still, my face a bit more pale.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:40 pm

"Kai? What's wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost" she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:41 pm

nothing was said i turned and walked reather stiffly back towards to Forest. Shiroi followed behind me.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Mika got a confused look and left Aaden's side and trotted after Kai. She stopped him and was holding her side as the running had made it start to hurt again. "Kai..what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Kai turned looking so confused and sad, I looked at Mika then to Shiroi, i reached over and slipped Mika's hand off my arm turned and took off running faster than i had in a while, a tear or two flew sparking off my cheek as i ran. ------Forest---> (LOL....his fav now)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Mika stopped. She was confused. Why was Kai so upset. She looked back at Aaden and then back where Kai had disappeared. Her eyes widened as she had a thought. Was Kai jealous...No couldn't be..She didn't know anymore. She held her side. 'I shouldn't have run' she thought. It was really starting to hurt. She stumbled slightly and Aaden quickly came to her side and helped her sit down again with the two big cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:15 am

Shiroi walked around behind the old barn, he queitly reached arounf to corner and carfully bit the edge of Kai's Shirt and belt. he dragged them around the coner. he bit them carfully resituating them then took off running----Forest--->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:34 am

Mika was still holding her side slightly. She saw Jarlon walking up. And Aaden helped her back up. He was still holding her hand when Jarlon came within hearing range. Mika turned slightly still holding Aaden's hand "Everything ok Jarlon?" she asked gently

Last edited by Mika on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:36 am

..................pastures

I walked around the old barn and saw Mika and Aaden holding hands. That stomach ache I had instently got worse. Despite that I plastered a smile on my face "Sorry to bother you two, has anyone seen Imatari?" I said worridly and shifted my eyes to the trees behind them
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:40 am

"Um..she was here a little while ago..I think she went into the forest to hunt. Why?" she asked concerned
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 am

"Ok thank you." I walked past them and headed for the forest. On the path to where I just came I dropped my head shook it and pulled it back up. "I shouldn't even be attached to her, what's wrong with me." At that point I was dead set. ~Imatari, where in heavens name are you, get back to Vandecar!~ I snarled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:45 am

Mika watched him walked off. She had seen the look on his face. 'What have I done' she thought to herself. 'Hurting him was the last thing I wanted to do..' she thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barn sight   Barn sight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barn sight
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: