HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Range land

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Range land - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:41 pm

"I do have to apologize!" I looked over at Mika as we rode along the forest line. "I really hope I'm not coming off as arrogent or cocky about this. I really do not wish to step on your toes. You are after all the expert with horses." I hung my head a little.
As we rode into the meadow and she pointed out the very large herd I had to smile. Such beautiful creatures, loyal, magnificent, and so intelligent. Everything a person wanted to be. "Well, what do you have planned?" I asked as we looked over the heard

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Mika shook her head "No..no need to apologize" she reassured. "It merely reinforces my knowledge, that I am doing what is right. If you didn't I would be wondering if I was going the right way" she said softly. Mika looked out over the herd and sighed. They were so beautiful. "Well..with Koda I spent days just getting her used to me. But we don't really have time for that this time. And besides they do remember me...so I would say.." she said as she unsecured a rope from her pack. "we wander into the herd and try and slip the ropes over them as quietly and gently as possible. I see one of the mares that I wanted to bring home on this trip is already showing. So we'll have a foal in the early spring." Mika looked around. "Why don't we take..that paint with the medicine hat, the chestnut with the white socks, and..." Mika was considering the colors they already had along with the strength and weakness. She spotted a golden palomino mare and a cream colored colt. "that pair" she pointed them out. "How does that sound? Any thoughts?" she asked gently

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:26 pm

"Don't second guess yourself. You are an intelligent and strong willed person, have faith in yourself.....You're the boss" I just smiled letting her lead the way.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Mika rolled her eyes slightly but smiled. "Lets go then" she led the way quietly down into the herd. The stallion seemed to be away for the moment so she walked Beauty right in. She quietly walked up beside the paint and softly put the loop over it's head. She then started walking out of the herd. The paint made a small struggle but didn't fight that much. Mika smiled as she looked at it's growing belly. She motioned for Jarlon to try and get the fiery red chestnut. Mika started thinking about how to get the palomino and colt.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Riding in with Koda was a cinch considering she used to be part of the herd. The Fire red chestnut walked up beside Koda and gave off a gentle nicker. As she walked past I let the rope slide along her neck. As it did so I also ran my fingers through it's mane. A grin spread across my face. I urged Koda forward and the sorrel gracefully followed. "You want to take Koda in? Might be easier with a foal than a stud." I suggested

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Mika nodded. She slowly slid off Beauty and handed his reins, the rope for the paint and then once he was settled the rope for the chestnut to him. She then gracefully mounted Koda and got another rope from her pack. She came along side the golden mare and had just slipped the rope over her head when she saw the head stallion trotting down from his lookout to see what was going on. "cr@p!" she whispered under her breath. "Jarlon go ahead and take those two and get out of sight..I'll be along shortly" she said as she urged Koda along with the golden in tow and the foal trotting along side. The stallion gave out an confused nicker as he saw his mares leaving. He stopped, reared and pawed before puffing up and trotting towards Koda.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:46 pm

I quickly dismounted adn switched horses with Mika. I watched as she rode away and also saw the large stallion come down followed by an angry cloud of dust that was worked up by his pounding hooves. As she tolled me to leave I did just that. Beauty and the other two horses trotted up the hill. We got into the wood work and worriedly watched what was going on.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm

As the stallion trotted up Mika got very silent and waited. The stallion shook his head and herded all three of them back into the middle of the herd. The only movement Mika made was keeping the mare and foal close. After about 10 min the stallion was satisfied and trotted back up to his look out. Mika waited a few more min before quietly easing her way out of the herd again. Amazingly the golden and the cream foal followed quietly behind her. As soon as they got a few yards from the herd, Mika urged them into a trot and joined Jarlon and the other horses at the tree line. She gave a sigh of relief and patted Koda with her free hand.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:54 pm

My heart smashed against my chest when I saw him push Koda back into the herd. I feared for Mika's life, for I knew how head stallions could get, and how would Koda react. As she came trotting up the hill I let out a sigh of relief and a loud eagle's cry for success. "Nicely done" I said as I turned Beauty in the direction of cahoon.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Mika smiled at his reaction. "Thank you" she blushed "that was nerve racking." She nodded and looked back at the mare and foal. The young colt was moving his mouth and stuck like glue to his mom's side. She smiled and looked up at the sky. Dark clouds were moving in once more and it looked like it would rain. "Ready to get these guys home?" she asked

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:02 pm

"You betchya." I said looking up and putting out my free hand to feel a few raindropletts.

....................cahoon pasture

View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:10 am

Tyler and Dachelle Rode Ardeo at a Fast Canter. She was glad to be on a horse again, even if thehorse belonged to someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:42 pm

"Come now Dachelle" I said to the young girl. "Lets head towards the library." I put Ardeo in full gallop.

-----------> Library
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 pm

-------Mika's house------->

Mika kept Koda at a canter for a good while. They stopped for water but Mika was silent. Finally they came to the half way point out to the herds. They stopped to make camp. Mika quietly got the rocks together for a fire. She had flashbacks of last time they had been out here. Their first kiss. She squeezed her eyes closed and started working on something else before Jarlon noticed. She sat down on a log and watched the fire. Her cloak still up over her head.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Finally we came to the spot where we were at last time. Happy memories flew through my head. I looked over at Mika and smiled, but that quickly faded. "mika?" I said softly to get her attention "What is wrong?" I asked sitting down beside her

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Mika looked over at him and looked away again. "Nothings wrong, why would anything be wrong" she asked with a slight edge. 'Guys they never get it' she thought to herself. Whisper looked at her ~Mika..stop it..you are being mean..he doesn't know what he did~ ~Well let him figure it out~ Mika snapped back at her.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:25 pm

"I think...no I know....you are not telling me the truth" I said trying to get a look of her face "what did I do....was it the other night? I'm sorry if it was, but i don't regret it one bit"

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Mika's eyes finally swung around. "No...I did have fun the other night to" she snapped slightly. "Course if I had known that you had other interests I wouldn't have imposed" she crossed her arms slightly and looked away. "I thought you were different" she said under her breath.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:52 pm

I wrinkled my brow "What? Other intensions, do you mean sleeping with you?" I was utterly confused. Imatari watched the two of them

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Mika looked back at him. "not intentions..interests" she said slowly so he would understand. "As in other girls?" she looked at him accusingly. "What about Danielle huh? You know? I have been hurt enough..I don't need another guy dangling my heart. If that is how you operate..FINE.. but I'm not going to play along. I'm not a toy..I thought you understood that" she growled. Whisper watched nervously ~No mika..stop...don't do this...~ She pleaded ~ You, HUSH!~ Mika glared at her.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Imatari's head flew back at the way Mika was speaking to her master. He hackles slowly raised. "Mika, what are you talking about? I kissed Danielle once, actually she kissed me. After she did I sat up and all I could think about was you and your face." I looked pleadingly into her eyes

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Mika laughed mockingly "Oh she did it. I see" she looked at him and shook her head in disbelief.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 pm

"honestly, I thought about kissing her first. but then all I could think about was you....I wanted to lov....wanted to like someone else. I truely tried. Didn't think it was right to be with you....didn't think it was fair. I was lost and confused. Danielle is a special person, but....but i don't know" I looked away "Mika, I didn't mean to upset you."

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Mika listened, part of her was wanting to believe him, but another part of her was screaming that he was covering up, making excuses. "Your lying" she shook her head and stood up. Staring into the fire.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:26 pm

I stood up after her and took her hands into mine as I turned her towards me. I looked her deeply in the eyes despite the hood "Why would I be lying? What can I do to prove to you that I am not?"

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Range land
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next