HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Range land

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Range land - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Mika smiled and they turned and rode into the trees. After a hour or two they came across a herd of mostly bull cattle. "Perfect" she said quietly. "Now which ones do we want? We can only pack back as much as we can carry on these two."

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 pm

"So i'd say 3 at the most, 2 if we get two good sized ones. Don't get anything to young-not lean enough or anything to old-to gamy. So you go that way I'll go this way. We'll get two shot and see how we feel about it. If you see another you like-i'll let you shoot it...you are better at aiming than i am" I smirked.
I quietly urged beauty forward and moved along the tree lines. One bull lifted his head and snorted. I stopped beauty dead in his tracks and searched for Mika, I knew she was worried about what happened last time. I saw her threw the trees, but just barely. I was fixated for a moment by her beauty. I quickly focused on the bull who put his head down. I didn't want to take out the head bull so I looked around. I eyeballed one and gave off a soft cricket chirping noise to mika and waited for a return call saying she found hers

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Mika nodded and circled around as well. She found a good, meaty young bull that was entirely to stupid for his own good. He was just standing there chewing his cud looking at her. "Easy" she muttered. She heard Jarlon's signal and chirped back. They aimed at the same moment and the bulls fell to their knees almost in unison. Mika smiled and slowly they pushed the herd on through the trees. The big cats guarded the kills. They came back to admire their catches.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm

I laughed when our bulls dropped in unison. "Nice one" I praised under my breath. I had to laughe even harder when we came to the bulls and they looked 100% identicle. "Nice shot" I smiled as they both had arrows in their Vital area behind their front leg.
We cut them and packed them and then also pulled the pelts and took them with. I looked up at the sky that was beginning to get dark again.
"should we head back or make camp?"

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Mika laughed "guess we have good taste" she grinned. She helped preparing the meat for travel. She looked up the sky. "hmm, well there is a stream near here I believe. The sky looks clear I don't think we have to worry about snow." Suddenly she got a tingling feeling of being watched but she shook it off.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 pm

"Sounds good" Side by side we rode to where the spring was. I unrolled bed rolls and laid out blankets. I wrapped the meat into large deer hides and made a rock damn in a small part of the spring and hung the meat into it to keep it cool. ~Imatari, you and whisper guard that tonight~ I smiled I then started a fire and looked over at Mika. Visions of last night dancing through my mind. I walked over to her and took her into my arms and began a humming noise and then began to sing a song as I danced around with her.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

They rode to camp and Mika help divide up the meat into packable sections once again. She got some rabbits cooking while Jarlon started the fire. She sighed and stretched. She turned as she saw Jarlon come up behind her. She grinned and turned as he took her in his arms and they started dancing. She stumbled through it a bit. She had never danced like this before. But it was great fun. She stepped on his toes a few time "oh sorry" she giggled but he would just smile and they continued to dance. Finally her feet learned and she just laid her head next to his on his shoulder and let him lead her around. "I wish this night could go on forever" she said quietly.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm

"It can....and it will....Every night. We should permanently merge the two villages, I don't want to leave your side. I want you to be mine forever" I smiled at her as I held close. We stopped dancing and I looked into her brown eyes.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Mika looked at him. "But the elders...they set up the separate villages for a reason....yours forever? you mean that" she asked. Hope was dancing in her eyes but she was afraid to hope.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:17 pm

"Of course I mean forever, I want you to become my one and only lady, my true and only love" I said holding her tight "We can talk with them, it is only logical..." although he knew it wasn't his heart was thinking for him right now. I leaned in to kiss her.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Mika's eyes filled with happy tears, and she smiled. "I would be honored" she said as she leaned in to kiss him to. She was so happy. She giggled as thier kiss broke and she quickly jumped up on him wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as she kissed him again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:22 pm

"Ufffta" I said as I stumbled backwards a bit "Is that a yes" I asked before going in and kissing her again. I leaned up against a tree and slowly slid down it to where she was sitting on my lap as I ran my hands up her back and nibbled on her neck "I love you so much Mika, I couldn't be happier than I am right now"

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Mika laughed "yes..." she nibbled on his neck "that.. is.. a.. yes" she said in between kissing him. "me either" giggled and ran her hands up his back. She wasn't watching wasn't paying attention when suddenly she felt a hand roughly grab her neck and hair and drag her away from him. "Wha.." suddenly there was a knife at her throat and a rope around Jarlon's throat and the tree. "no.." she breathed. She heard an evil chuckle. "Well well well" she heard out of the dark. "the commanders little lost lamb has found love has she?" he sneered and walked into the firelight. His black cloak seeming to devour the light. Mika looked out of the corner of her eyes to where Whisper and Imatari were. They had been knocked out with sleeping darts. 'stupid stupid stupid' was all mika could think. "Well I am sorry for having to break up this little...love fest. But he has an appointment with my commander and you...have an appointment with me and my men for lying to us" he laughed. Mika's eyes grew "no" she breathed and looked at Jarlon with wide eyes. 'this can't be happening, this is a bad dream' she struggled but the knife only started to dig into her neck. "I wouldn't do that missy" he growled.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:40 pm

I was going to give off a gently moan when all of a sudden my breath was cut off by a tight rope around my neck. I struggled for a moment to figure out what was going on. I then noticed what was going on. My hand began to glow and I burnt through the rope. I leaped to my feet grabbing the guy closest to me, I wrapped my arm around his head as another grabbed be from behind. I qiuckly snapped his neck, spun around and kicked the other in the gut throwing him agains the tree. My hands both held raging balls of fire as I snarled at the general holding Mika "General Johnson" I snarled with glaring eyes and then around at the other men still standing, they didn't have a chance if i was going to break out into a radge, but Mika......

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Mika's eyes were wide as she watched but the knife held fast against her throat, stinging as he tightened his hold on her. The commander chuckled "Altair, I am honored you remember my name" he sneered. "So the legendary Altair finally succumbed to a woman's charms. My commander knew she was special" he laughed. "Such a fine specimen.." he licked her ear and looked at Jarlon with a sneer. "I think maybe I will keep her for myself. Although it would only be fair to share her with my men" he gave off a evil laugh. Mika's eyes were cold as glass but there was nothing she could do. If she morphed she would still be stuck. Her hands were bound. She was literally helpless. She tried to shake her head at Jarlon. 'Don't do anything stupid, don't try to save me...save yourself' her eyes pleaded 'run..'

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:52 pm

I swung around and hit one of the men beside him with a fire ball killing him instantly. "Let her go....before you go home with no men left and Altair out on the prowl again. Let her go and I will sucum what will befal. I am yours for the taking, but let her live. Let her run and never come back to this area. This is a peaceful land. You kill her, and I flee, and i don't think your commander is going to be to happy about that now is he. You loosing a fresh catch." I smirked at him, But deep down i was crying, I knew this was it.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Mika's heart fell 'nooooo!' her eyes screamed "don't" she choked out but the knife instantly dug in again. "Quiet missy!" he growled. He looked back at Jarlon. "That special is she? Oh she is pretty I give you that..but no prettier than a bar wench. hmmm...her life for yours? I think I get the better end of the deal. "She can be a stubborn bi..." he trailed off as she tried to bite his finger. He almost just slit her throat there but he knew Altair would take off. Instead he just tightened the knife against her throat instead. "Fine, lay down your arms, and let yourself be bound and I will let her free" he sneered. Mika couldn't believe this was happening. 'no, I can't lose you now. no no no.' her thoughts were racing and her eyes were pleading for him to run.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:02 pm

"How do I know your word is truth?" I asked as I lit up another fire ball in my hand. "You know my word is better than your own....An assasin shall never tell a lie" I however got down on my knees and looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Run my love, get as far away as possible please, these men will not harm you anymore" I looked at the ground and then at genearl Johnson

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Johnson laughed "You don't. But do you want to take the chance?" he asked as he tightened the knife and a small stream of blood dribbled down the blade. Mika's eyes widened and she painfully swallowed. The General laughed as Jarlon went down on his knees and pleaded for Mika to run. "The straw that broke the assassin's back" he chuckled "fine, be gone with you" he growled and roughly shoved her away. She landed in a crumple and looked at jarlon. "no they'll kill you" she cried, tears now streaming down her face. "don't make me do this, don't make me leave you" she whispered but Jarlon's face remained firm. "no" she breathed but swung up onto Koda and grabbed Beauties reins. She kicked Koda into a canter but she was crying so hard she couldn't see where she was going. They rode into the forest where they wouldn't be found and mika tumbled off Koda weeping as she hit the ground. 'no, no, NO' her heart screamed.

Johnson watched her ride away but just sneered. "Tie him up!" he ordered his remaining men. "My commander wants to talk with you, I am sure you have lots to tell him." The men tied him up and the commander yanked him up by his shirt collar and kneed him. "that is only the beginning" he laughed and quickly punched him in the gut.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:18 pm

"GOOOOO" I snarled at her angry as can be at myself for letting this happen. I was stronger than this. "Ride MIKAAA" I began to well up with tears. I love you he thought chocking up and then johnson came and kneed and punched him. I bulged my muscles and ripped the ropes as my hands caught fire. With still hot hands and fire in my eyes I jumped up and punched the general in the gut and threw a throwing knife into the other's heart. I then took my last knife and drove it through the general's shoulder at the collor bone and went to flash step when I felt a stabbing pain in my back and looked down. There was an arrow head sticking out of my gut. I looked up to where Mika had run and fell to my knees. As I did I was gone........the flash step worked

I ended up standing infront of mika close to her where she couldn't see the arrow sticking out, it hadn't started bleeding yet. Until he crumbled in her arms. His knees hit the ground and he looked up at her "I love you Mika, run, get out of here, they won't bother you anymore." His eyes were now clear, white as can be, his blue eyes sparkled.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Suddenly Jarlon burst from the ropes and punched the general. "What the!" before he knew what was happening the last of his men was dead and Jarlon stabbed him in the neck. "Ahhh" he quickly pulled out a bow and with his dying breath shot Jarlon in the back. 'At least he dies with me' he thought as his eyes closed and he crumpled.

Mika heard something and looked up. "Jarlon" she said her eyes suddenly relived until her stumbled forward and went down on his knees and she caught him. Her hand felt the arrow in his back. "Jarlon!" she silently screamed. "no" she cried "don't die...you can't leave me" she wept "I love you! With all that I am...I can't go on with out you" she cried "I love you more than any other past or future. I am yours" she whispered as she saw the life draining from his eyes. She suddenly gave him on last passionate kiss and hugged him close pressing her head again his. "no jarlon..." she pleaded.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:35 pm

I watched as she cried "And....I......the same.....Go live, you have an entire life. Love me here" I placed a hand on her chest and then let it slid down as I hit the ground. My body went numb and cold. I took a breath, the breath that would be my last. I raised my hand and brushed her hair and my charm through my fingertips when my arm landed on her lap. it was done. my mind, what was left of it reached out to her Noooooooooooooooooo why now, this isn't right, finally i found a true love, never loved before and here i am, gone leavig her alone. it isn't fair A tear rolled down his cheek as he laid in the cold night blood soaking through his shirt

good by jarlon this actually made me tear up...this sucks lool

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Mika listened with tears streaming down her face. "Oh Jarlon, how can I" but she bit her lip and nodded. She would live for him. Give him life through her memory. Mika quickly picked up his hand and held it to her face. "jarlon..." she whimpered as she felt the warmth leaving him. She cried for a good half hour as she sat there mourning. Finally she sniffed and sat up. Her eyes were empty her heart broken to shards. Koda came and nudged her. Mika sighed and silently stood up. She went and found two strong branches. She tied them together and used one of the blankets to form a rest in between the two. She gently picked up Jarlon's body and placed it in the horse drawn stretcher. She attached it to Beauty and quietly made her way back riding Koda and leading Beauty. She found all of the black riders dead around the camp. She didn't look at them and gathered the rest of the supplies. Whisper was waking from her slumber but Imatari was still very drowsy. Mika somehow got her onto the stretcher and laid her beside Jarlon. She packed up the rest of camp and headed for home. Her eyes were still listless. But will to survive had kicked in. She didn't stop all the way back to the villages. By the time she came to the edge of Cahoon she had almost passed out, but she pressed on. It was midday when the sad procession came down the main street of Cahoon.

-------------Outside Buildings Cahoon-------->

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 am

--------arya's house

Arya looked back. Two villages were only little black spots on the landscape. Arya remembered Saron tell her he missed the plain...
She shook her head and pushed Phoenix in gallop.

Arya took a deep breath of prairie air. Her heart was hurting inside, but slight smile played on her lips.

~You ok? You are so pale~ Espero asked
~I... I don't know if I'm ok... but... i'm feeling good~ she said with a weird smile.
~Seriously. Maybe we should go back?~

Arya just shook her head and leaned her head on her hands.

~No, I want to be sure I'm ok before returning~ she whispered.

Arya flicked fingers. A fire started out of the bare ground. She smirked a bit and laid down, looking at sunset.

~It's beautiful.~
~Yes.~
~You know, it's easier to... to get over this all, being alone a little.~
Espero sighted.
~Arya, you are hurting yourself inside, do you know that?~
Arya bit her lip.
~I'll be alright.~
Espero came to her and sit in her lap, comforting her. Arya felt much safer with him there.

Arya blinked her eyes and yawned.

~Aw man how tired I am~
~Well who gave you orders be up til dawn?~ Espero asked playfully.
~Ah shut up~ Arya snapped and poked him.
Espero laughed. Arya smiled too.
She hopped on Phoenix' back.
"Go on boy! Show me your best gallop" she said to Phoenix and pushed him with kneels.
Phoenix neighed and took off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:36 pm

..............warehouse

Samba was tired of being treated that way by a spoiled cat. Even while not doing anything. Yes maybe shew as mourning a loss, but that gave no one the right to treat anyone like that. Samba soared through the sky and then perched on a hill side as his stomach grumbled. 'Hmm some elk sounds good' he said licking his scaly lips. He walked to the edge as the wind played with the end of his wings. He switched vision to where he saw heat only-there they were a small heard nearing a clearing. Perfect he thought as he blinked and it went away as he pushed into the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Range land
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9