HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Range land

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Range land - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:47 pm

"columbus now huh" I said ina cocky manner yet joking. I took off my shirt and shoes and hopped up on Koda and offered Mika a hand. "wanna ride with me?"

View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Mika smiled "Sure" +Beauty, watch the fire+ Mika said to the black stallion. He snorted but nodded. Mika grinned and took Jarlon's hand and slid up on Koda behind him. She secured her arms around his waist. "ready?" she asked

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 pm

I nudged Koda into a trot and road down into the valley about 10 min away. The moon light reflected off of evertying it was just spectacular. We finally got to the water where the shooting stars and moon made it's bed. I rode koda in, she was a little hesitant but with a little persuation of my legs she walked right in and began to paw at the water splashing all of us.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Mika didn't really watch where they were going. Instead she was distracted by holding onto Jarlon and trying to keep that funny smile off her face. He smelled like horses and him, and that was just fine with her. When Koda walked into the water and splashed them Mika was shaken from her slight daze and laughed. With one swift movement she pulled Jarlon off with her into the water and they made a huge splash. Mika came up laughing before quick as a dolphin diving away into the dark water.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:05 pm

I scrambled to stay on when Mika fell off laughing. Coming up laughing and breathing for air I looked around and didn't see Mika anymore. "Mika?" I asked quietly "Mikaaaa?" I sunk into the water and opened my eyes under the water. Between the rising bubbles and moon beams I saw her slender body and flowing hair. I pulled myself forward and swam towards her.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Mika caught sight of him swimming towards her and playfully dived down deeper into the water. Her long black hair gently flowing behind her. She swam to one edge of the lake and quickly pulled off her shirt and leather pants. (She still has undergarments on) They were slowing her down. Then quick as a wink she dived back down and swam gracefully away again.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:14 pm

When she swam to the surface to take off her clothes I was able to catch up a little. She was alot quicker than I was. Finally I saw her legs kicking in the water. I then remembered one of my abilities. I stopped and clapped my hands together and was infront of Mika facing her. She swam right into my arms. I wrapped my large long arms around her and swam fro the surface.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Mika was swimming looking back when suddenly she felt his arms around her. Her head swung around in surprise and it was a good thing that they broke to the surface when they did cause she started to take a breath in surprise. She came up coughing a little "How did you do that?" She laughed, and looked up at him as he held her in his strong arms.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:20 pm

We broke the surface laughing. "Well it's one of my powers, I keep finding new ones" I shrugged not wanting to let her go.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:25 pm

"Hmm I haven't explored mine much. Been to distracted I guess" At that she brought a hand in front of her and snapped her fingers, her fingertips got a little blue and she gently touched them to her face, she shivered and then gently touched on finger tip to his arm. She giggled as goose bumps instantly formed "Guess that is one" she smiled. She thought for a second, still in his arms in the water. She brought her fingers down over the palm of her hand and then flicked them up suddenly. Her hand gave off a natural glow. "Hmm..that could come in handy" she grinned "pun intended"

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:28 pm

I smiled as she played with her powers. "Right now I think I like this one." I looked up exposing my neck and closed my eyes and sighed heavly. I looked back down at her and looked around us. The water was flowing slowly, the breeze through the grass and flowers was slow. I looked down at Mika "making time stand still when your heart can't seem to"

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Mika smiled and looked around. She watched as a butterfly came slowly floating towards them and then flapped it's wings in slow motion. "I like that one to" she said softly as she looked back at him. Her hand had returned to normal and she carefully put her arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes "I think I like late night swims" she said quietly

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 pm

My eyes moved with the rythem of the butterflyes wings. As she wrapped her arms around my neck I looked down into her big brown eyes "I think I do to." I whispered shyly wanting to lean in and kiss her but didn't. I couldn't stand my heart up again, I seemed to be good at that. I can't be falling in love, not with her, not with anyone I thought. I sighed and skillfully slipped from her arms and swam backwards and smiled at her as she hesitated and then followed.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:39 pm

For a moment Mika thought he would kiss her but then he slipped from her arms and swam backwards. She looked at him confused for a moment but shook it off and swam after him. Flipping on her back and floating towards him.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:45 pm

I was extremely glad she didn't take it the wrong way. That I didn't want her or was rejecting her. I smile spread across my face as she flipped onto her back and started swimming towards me. I quietly dove under the water and underneath her. Then as i came up I grabbed her feet.

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Mika saw him disappear beneath her as he came up and grabbed her feet and started going doing she laughed and suddenly wrapped her legs and arms around him tightly "If I'm going down so are you" she said right before they both went under.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:52 pm

"Wha...." Was all I got out before we both sank like rocks. I began to kick my legs and began to go back to the surface. I squirmed my arms loose and wraped them around her waist and began to pedal backwards towards the bank. As I got closer I could feel the slimy sandy bottom. I turned around and walked up it till I had to step out of the water. I did so dripping wet, the entire time our eyes were locked. She gently untangled her legs and I let her lower them down. I closed my eyes and gently began to lean forward

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:00 pm

She grinned as he swam back up to the surface and then ended up carrying her out. As they got on solid if not wet ground again she gently untangled her legs and let them find the ground again. Her soft brown eyes were locked with his the entire time. As he closed his eyes and leaned forward she couldn't help herself any longer she to closed her eyes and cocked her head to the side slightly. Their lips met gently at first and barely brushed but then they leaned a little more into each other and their lips touched a little more as they started to kiss. She slowly moved her hands up and put them around his neck once more, pulling herself into the kiss a little more.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Between breaths I kissed her "sorry.....I.....Just......can't......help......myself" Somewhere inbetween the kisses there was a smile too. My hands were just resting on her hips but as she wrapped her hands around my neck I wrapped my arms around her hips tilting my head in the opposite direction than hers. Kisses becoming more and more intense till there were no breaths between them. As she leaned into me a little more I lost my balance and began to stumble backwards. I tried to let go of her but it didn't happen. We splashed into the water and began to laugh histeracly till tears filled my eyes

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:16 pm

"Don't....try.." she whispered as she kissed him back. Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest but she didn't want to stop. She continued to kiss and her breaths came faster and shallower as the kisses got more passionate. She felt herself starting to press against him as she leaned more into the kiss. Suddenly she felt him stumble and fall and fell with him into the water and started laughing in between gasping for air. She pulled herself up onto the bank about half way and flopped on her back. She giggled a bit and looked over at him with the stars twinkling in her eyes. Her chest and abdomen gently rising and falling as she tried to slow her breathing.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:19 pm

I stayed in the water for a moment as she crawled onto the bank and flopped on her back. I swam over to her and crawled out with a hand on either side of her shoulder. "The stars dance happily in your eyes" I smiled. I didn't know if this was real, a dream, or if she was playing me like she was playing Aaden. "Guess that was God's way of telling us to cool it huh" I smirked

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Mika watched him crawl over and place a hand above each of her shoulders. She looked up into his blue eyes and smiled. "Or it is the galaxy giggling at us" she teased. She watched his eyes and saw a bit of doubt in them. She sighed slightly "Jarlon...it wouldn't be that great of a cover to fall in love with the man I was supposed to expose now would it?" she asked gently. "Besides if they came through the villages now they would know I had been lying to them anyway so a cover doesn't do me much good any more..." she said softly. She gently brought up a hand and ran a finger along his chin and smile thinking back to them kissing a few moments ago.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:31 pm

I looked down at the feather charm laying on her chest. "no it wouldn't" I looked back up at her "How do you read me like that? Like an open bible, as if you know every verse already" I said watching her eyes sparkle. She ran her finger along my chin. I brought up my hand and put it over hers. Pulling her hand around I closed my eyes and kissed it a couple of times before openeing them and looking at her again. As I did so I heard thunder off in the distance. Koda pranced a little on the other side of the lake where she was grazing. Still holding her hand I gazed back into her eyes. "We should head back to camp, I'm sure the cats are back from hunting too"

View user profile
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Mika watched his eyes. "I don't know...I have always been able read people I guess. Sometimes I don't it do it quick enough though" she said briefly thinking back to the sailors and the man that had employed her. She was brought back as he took her hand and kissed it. She smiled and closed her eyes treasuring the moment. Mika heard the thunder in distance as well and nodded. "But at least if the fire goes out you can restart it" she winked. She watched as he leaned back and slowly got up and offered her a hand. She softly took his hand and they walked to Koda. Mika gently patted the young horse and reassured her about the thunder.

Cahoon Villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 pm

"Yes I spose so." I chuckled as I pushed myself up and grabbed her hand and pulled her up as well. Koda danced around nervously as I jumped up on her and offered my hand to Mika. She leaped up behind me and wrapped her arms around me as I nudged her forward. Koda broke out into a dead run up the hill. "Easy girl" I said as she bolted up it giving us obvious distress jumps. We got to the top of the hill in half the time it took us to go down. From here it wasn't far to the camp so I quickly slid off of her and held the reins and walked her back to the camp where the fire was still burning and Beauty was resting. Imatari and whisper lay by the fire by their kill.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Range land
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next