HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hills and Mountains

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Hills and Mountains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Sefiroso leaned a bit closer "don't get me wrong...there is nothing wrong with the girls i have met so far but i guess i was waiting for one... more like me? i think thats what i mean" he said rubbing the back of his head ~heh dangit Lux now i am nervous... i never get nervous...then again i also never even talked about a relationship with anyone but you before...~ he said in a hurry
~hmm just say what comes natural don't try acting cool or fake~ she said indifferent to the situation
~Ha too late to act cool now practically falling out of a tree isn't a cool thing to do~ at that he laughed
"sorry was talking to Lux... umm anything else you want to know? its not like im going anywhere for a long time!" he said laughing again looking into her eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:34 pm

She smiled.
"I talk to kemper all the time" She said pointing at the huge white bear.

"Hmmm... Any siblings?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

He looked away from her and into the sky again "hmm a few... but i have no idea whether they are alive or not. After i left i lost all contact with my family. I was tired of always traveling and wanted to find somewhere to stay. how bout you? any family?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm

"Mam died in a plauge... Da Was killed in a fire, Along with my brother or so I was told..." she paused, Debating wether or not to trust him.

"I found him in my Travels... Frieght... I thought he died 15 years ago.. But He's Alive..." Happiness was brimming from her.
"I'm the aunt of two 6 year old boys, and a 2 month old girl."
"Axel Luca and Daszia."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Sefiroso smiled looking back at her again "That is good... although i never have been good with kids haha my gifts may be dangerous...like that tiger cub i gave Jason" he said laughing "but Lux and moon found it injured and brought it to me so i healed it with my herbs... and figured it needed a place to stay" he said smiling Animals like tigers and foxes have always been his weak spot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

She smiled
"thats sweet." She said leaning towards him slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Sefiroso blinked as she leaned towards him "you know...your eyes are a beautiful shade of blue... no idea why but blue always seemed to attract my attention... I love the color" he said holding his ground unsure of what else to do as she leaned towards him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:56 pm

She smiled.
She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Thank you." She felt like an idiot saying thank you, but she was so lost in his own gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:01 pm

without thinking Sefiroso embraced Tyler and just as quickly let go backing off "sorry no idea why i did that" he said looking away nervously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:04 pm

She looked down then back up at him.
"Its ok...I dont mind." She said dumbly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Sefiroso began to look at the sky again "umm I am not used to talking to people anymore sorry if i seem a bit umm odd" he said with a half frown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm

She gave a sheepish smile.
"I havent been around people in 3 months..." Tyler Said.
"I know how you feel... But its not that hard... Just say what you think... and.. Never hold back..." She whispered the last three words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Having the new baby around made Samba cautious. He decided to check the perimeter one last time when he heard whispers. He came to the edge of the cliff and flew over it looking down below at the people. He grumbled quietly as he swooshed by
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Sefiroso saw a giant shadow and jumped up "what in the hell is that!? i really hope its only samba...but never can be too cautious..." as he said that he grabbed Tylers hand and jumped off the branch landing next o his swords half catching Tyler so she didnt hit the ground in an akward position and break any bones "sorry bout the abruptness i am just a little cautious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Her free hand had automaticly moved to the golden hilt of her sword.
"Who or what is a Samba?" She asked, slightly on edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:19 pm

sefiroso looked around cautiously "Samba is... Sarons Dragon... and i am not sure what else could have such a big shadow..." he said picking his swords up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 pm

"a-a Dra-Dragon!? What!?" She asked, utterly stunned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Samba circled another time and came to the edge of the cliff and landed hind feet first before setting down his two front ones. His large wing span covered the sky as he folded them under. 'Another stranger?' Samba whispered into the night sky. He was very concerned about all these new people. Chances of one of them being a spy was good. And samba wasn't sure. All he knew no one would threaten his family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 pm

-------From where she was------->

Whisper had been hunting in the forest when she heard voices. She wandered into the clearing. ~Greetings Kemper, Lux~ The calm cat said respectfully. ~ I see you still need a diet Kemper~ she chuckled in her friendly cat way.

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Sefiroso looked to Tyler and then to Samba "Samba what brings you here? I did not expect your visit." Said Sefiroso in a polite tone
~Hello Whisper... i am sort of hopeing things do not get ugly~ said Lux without looking away from Sefiroso as if waiting for an order
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Whisper strode forward and sat closer. She looked up ~Hey Samba~ she smiled and then looked back at Tyler and Kemper

Cahoon Villager
Package 4: 50% Elf, Ice Bending, Morphing, Ability to speak with animals, Fazing, Light source
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 pm

'Must I have a reason to watch these lands? To check all is in order for the Master?' Samba said with a slight glare in his eyes. His suspicions grew with every odd comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:27 pm

~Whisper~ He dipped his head not taking his eyes off the boy and girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Tyler saw the cat that loped in. "WHISPER!" She cried, Running and throwing her arms around the cougar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Sefiroso grinned "oh come now Samba. I would never dream of allowing anyone with dangerous intents into an area i watch guard at myself. There is no need to suspect me, afterall i am a protector not a killer" he said laying his weapons down "Now if you would be so kind to calm yourself we could sit and talk"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hills and Mountains   Hills and Mountains - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hills and Mountains
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next